Who's your favorite comedian b...

who's your favorite comedian b? I think Anthony Jeselnik's dark humor should appeal to you guys he's the embodiment of Sup Forums humor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3aX6C-7MlJ0),
youtube.com/watch?v=KrPvcA6OweA)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I loved the end of that special.
You should check out Doug Stanhope (youtube.com/watch?v=3aX6C-7MlJ0), but I think that, overall, Bill Burr (youtube.com/watch?v=KrPvcA6OweA) is my favourite comedian. George Carlin has been bumped down since I found more of Bill's stuff.

Bill or Stanhope, I don't know. I like them both so much.

shameless self bump

I don't remember the names of my favourite ones, but Jimmy Carr is pretty damn good.

bump for my boi Anthony Jeselnik

Jizzle dick is legit

Emo Phillips is a weird fuck you've never heard of but should have.

I saw him on The Jeselnik Offensive. His jokes were too overt, obviously edgy, and he ruined almost any quality his jokes could have due to his piss poor timing. Maybe he was better at stand up, but at least on that show he sucked balls. He was basically a "lol so random" guy mixed with an edgy teen who suffered from anxiety. I bet you faggots like people like sara silverman and amy schumer too.

George Carlin bb

Man, fuck those two. I've yet to find a single decent female comedian so far. Anybody got any recs, female or otherwise?

Definitely Bill burr,Louie is up there, bill hicks, Stanhope, rogan, Bo burnham (although he leans more towards performer) I like Anthony, though not more than these previous guys..

Patrice o'neal is also fucking hilarious. (Though maybe an unpopular opinion given all the racist on here haha)

>Finally, a man in Texas was arrested today for shooting and killing:
>his wife, son, two daughters, his mother and father, all four of his
grandparents, his dog, his mailman, three neighbors, and a woman who
works at the filling station.

>He claims he was just cleaning his gun
when it suddenly went off.

Jim Jefferies
Saw him live recently laughed so much I peed a little bit during this bit about atheists and agnostics its gonna be a really fucking good when it's special comes out.

What was the bit about, more specifically? I'm curious now.

Smile you son of a bitch.

There are some lines that just shouldn't be crossed.
Especially the finish line.

About how all other religions are slowing the world down it involves a train and removing the pegs holding all the other religions, don't want to fuck it up.

this

His religious bits are usually pretty good, like "God is drunk at a party".

morgan murphy is a pretty funny female comedian. tom segura and chris porter would be my recommendations.

Thanks. Yeah, Segura is pretty good. I liked "Completely Normal".

Fucking this. I don't want to hate female comedians, but they don't try and make their own humor. They see men and think its nothing but glorified fart jokes. Just they just become tryhards in an area they do not understand. Jokes need both subtlety and relatability. A "punch line" is supposed to be just that. Like an unexpected punch. But when you see it coming, or you don't simply because it was too unbelievable/stupid, then the joke loses its effect. Some females I have seen know how to make a joke believable/relatable, but none can rely on subtly to save their life. As said (checked btw) Jimmy Carr is a master of this. He is also the only person I know of that I would never want to go toe-to-toe with when it comes to trading insults. The man is a genius. That's who women should emulate.

>tom segura
Muh nigga.

Burr, Louis CK, segura, burnham, tosh......

Pretty much what everyone else has said plus tosh.

A tad cringy/euphoric at times but overall pretty solid. The bit about his mother is gold.

How has he not been mentioned?

This user knows his shit.

Just checked out Jim Carr for the first time. It was a bit about flashing. Do most of you think his comedy special, Funny Business, is worth a watch?

Louis Cuck King used to be my fav but honestly the stupid political stuff he says ruins it for me now

>IM A DAD AND MY KIDS DO SILLY STUFF

>LET ME TELL YOU IN A SILLY VOICE

He knew how to deliver a punch line. That's more than can be said about most comedians on netflix anyway. That and most of his stuff didn't involve his kids.
Fuck yes.

Because fuck hot pockets. Put him and Russel peters in one of those isis pits of acid.