Is this the worst villain in the MCU? What was even the point of this dude?

Is this the worst villain in the MCU? What was even the point of this dude?

He was the best villan

>he didn't like Zemo

go watch your 10 minute chump Doomsday

I liked Ozymandias.

he wasn't a villain though

He succeeded where Loki failed in breaking apart the avengers. Zeno also did it without being some weird alien/God and without using and infinity stone.

He's pretty based.

Yes he was. He set off a bomb at the UN that killed a black guy.

Nah he was based.

>Motivation is understandable and very human, not just lol I'm evil because I say so
>Creates problems that The Avengers can't punch their way out of
>Actually achieves his goals by the end of the movie

He's one of the few MCU villains who will be looked back on as memorable.

>both Tony and Zemo were fighting for muh family

Him killing the super soldiers with headshots was cool.

>worst villain in the MCU?
Not even close.

The whole point of Civil War was that you can't take down the Avengers through force, but that you have to pit them against each other and let them do the job themselves. This guy having no powers himself was a good embodiment of that fact.

>killing niggers
>crime

I literally couldn't believe how irrelevant and easily "done with" this guy was.

I want an action figure of this guy.

It's a shame too because Crossbones had a badass design. Would've been nice to see what he's been up to since TWS and to see more of him in action of course.

>don't even check for photo IDs, they let Zemo stroll in while he's posing as another psychiatrist
>their high tech maximum security prison doesn't even have independent backup power or other redundancies
GERMANY YES

I didn't really get the feeling that he was a villain. He was just a broken man who served as a a catalyst for the plot. Perhaps he will come back later as a true villain but that wasn't really his place in this story.

Seriously? He's the only antagonist in the MCU who has actually succeeded.

This. Maybe he's not charistatic like Loki, but his plan was really great.

Yeah.

I feels like this is right. He's basically the flip side of the black lady by the elevator. All they want them to do is to notice them, to know what they took from them.
He does it by reminding Tony of his own pain.

Relied a bit too much on luck though.

However, even without cap, bucky and tony arriving at the secret base at the end, Zemo could still show the footage of Bucky killing Tony's parents elsewhere where Tony can see it.

>Wants to destroy the universe for very poorly-explained reasons
>Almost no dialogue
>Gets his ass kicked by Thor's elderly unarmored mom

I liked Thor 2, but this guy was awful.

He kickstarted the plot and had a cool action scene, a much better fate than 99% of MCU villians.

are you kidding?

1. Zemo
2. Loki
3. Winter Soldier
4. Ultron
5. Red Skull
6. Iron Monger
7. Yellowjacket
8. Abomination
9. Ronan
10. Whiplash
11. Malekith

POWER GAP
AND ANOTHER

12. """"""Mandarin"""""""

Thanks for triggering me with memories of how much of a letdown Mandarin was

>Ultron that high

>he thinks Zemo is a "villain"

>much better fate than 99% of MCU villains

this is true. what a fucking way to go.

>Not just going with the movie, that Guy Pierce was effectively "The Mandarin"

enough memes. Ultron was great in an otherwise MEH movie.

1.Zemo
2. Winter Soldier
3. Loki

The rest suck and can go to hell tbqh

Nah, his quirky dialogue was an example of trying too hard.

Everything about Iron Man 3 was just a massive let down. Letting fucking Paltrow get superpowers was just a massive fuck you to the audience.

>Zemo's next appearance will probably feature him wearing a full body pink sweater

>People still butthurt about the mandarin

Comics Mandarin was basically Fu Manchu and was never going to work in live-action, senpai. And the le dark and edgy one from the trailers was out-of-sync with the breezy action-comedy tone of the series. Turning him into a joke was the best solution.

It was better than IM2.

>No Mention of Kingpin or Kilgrave

dude fart jokes xD

>his plan was really great
>his plan never happens if that girl doesn't tell Captain America where Bucky was hiding
His plan relied way too much on things he had no control over

if you're gonna put those then might as well put the all the Fox and Sony Marvel-licensed movie villains.

I disagree only for the fact that Iron Man 2 had the best version of Black Widow.

Why they got rid of this hair style I WILL NEVER KNOW.

I thought him getting the Bucky footage at the base was enough for his plan to work, did that need Cap to find Bucky's hideout?

his plan? the "plan" that involved moving parts he had no control over acting accordingly? i fucking hate shit like this. "OH U THOUGHT YOU GOT ME BUT I REALLY WANTED AL LTHIS TO HAPPEN THE WHOLE TIME XD"

WHAT...ARE YOU DOING!?

The avengers never fight each other if the German military murders Bucky, which would have happened if Captain America and his nigga sidekick weren't there.

Bad guy could have still used the footage but then it would've just been an ironman vs Cap fight instead of all the avengers

He was the best part of the film. The Avengers, turned into pieces because of a guy who lost his life.

Imagine if that was Lex's motivation in BvS. Wow. that film just became 10 billion times better.

Besides, all three Iron Man movies villains are people who hold grudges against Stark. Kingsley's Mandarin character just appears out of nowhere in Stark's life so he doesn't really fit into the trilogy. It would've been better if they established him as the mastermind from the first movie, of course if they can do that without making him like Spectre's Blofeld..

No, because Daredevil and Jessica Jones are a part of the MCU.

>OH U THOUGHT YOU GOT ME
That never happens though, the thing that drives Tony berserk is 100% on Zemo's end.

>I look pretty good all things consider don't I?

Winter Solider Black Widow has the best hair. Makes me want to wrap those silky straight locks around my cock and rub one out on her face.

Zemo isn't even worthy to hold Grant Ward's dick

Close second, let's just agree that Avengers is shit, thanks Whedon.

>Zemo and Thanos join forces
>Thanos brings Ultron back to life with the mind gem and create his army of henchmens

OH
boy

He's got the best and clearest motivation, but he's no Loki.

Sadly, he's got a "Skyfall" plan that involves too many things happening that he'd have had absolutely no way of knowing, unless it's later revealed that he had a lot more resources at his disposal than he's ever shown having in the film.

>What was even the point of this dude?
To drive a wedge between the Avengers, who were too big to fall in spite of how much damage they were responsible for. I hate that Sup Forums isn't smart enough for kids movies, these were specifically in the dialogue.

Agreed sir. Agreed.

Cap is angry at the kill order already. It would be worse if they succeeded.
But besides that you still have the accords and Vision keeping Wanda prisoner to rile them up.

If it weren't for Wanda he would have killed Cap.

>Thanos trips and loses the cosmic cube

Man she got WRECKED in Civil War:

>Crossbones fucks her up
>literally can't hurt Bucky when he's in rage 'destroy all' mode
>btfo by Scarlett Witch
>Clint sort of gets a rematch from Avengers 1 and does a lot better fighting her
>Antman fucks her up

Kek. I loved it.

>Expecting the Avengers vs Thanos.
>It's the Avenger vs all MCU Villians.

what the fuck I know this guy in real life

>Implying the german military would've stand a chance against Bucky

Bucky is a super soldier just like Cap. If cap didn't show up, it would only make things worse as his escape would be seen as a guilty proof.

>plan that involves too many things happening that he'd have had absolutely no way of knowing
He pretty much just needed the Bucky footage, and there's no luck involved in that. Zemo impersonating Bucky is also enough to cause rustle between the Avengers even if Tony does find out later that that wasn't Bucky.

In fact if Zemo had distributed the Bucky footage in a public place rather than just the secret base where Tony and Cap were, it would have done more damage.

>It's the Avenger vs all MCU Villians.
The Tesseract is obviously going to bring Red Skull back.

but then she goes ''ugh tony can't you let you of your ego for one second?'' and of course it's a moral victory, which matters more.

Not wrecked in the way I wanted though.

How did he break in the Raft?

The avengers are fighting at the airport because it appears that Cap is trying to keep the guy who blew up Nigeria king alive. That doesn't happen if Bucky just get murdered by Germans

What he couldn't know was that Rogers already knew and hadn't told Tony. He couldn't know that the precise three people he needed to chase him would, in fact, be the ones to chase him. His EMP bomb was pretty dumb, too.

And it's all because Thanos wants Lady Death pussy.

I think he was there because they wanted there to ultimately be a villain behind the conflict. I think it was a bad decision too, they should have just let it be what it was.

Movie was still pretty good overall. This guy wasn't the worst part, spider-man was. What a stupid little shit.

He also couldn't know who would and would not support the accords, both at the national down to the personal level.

Do you think shes frustrated Tony doesn't wanna bang her

Zemo breaking out and forming the Masters of Evil when?

>Skeleton
>Tits

U wot m8?

>What he couldn't know was that Rogers already knew and hadn't told Tony.
That's not really needed since even then Rogers would defend Bucky and Tony would want to kill him, however it does add to the wound.
>he needed to chase him
He didn't need them to chase him at all, read the post again.

If he does they definitely won't be called that

I assumed that was his plan A/B/something anyway
hell he didnt even have to do the whole infiltration part if he had just gotten those coordinates from the Hydra guy

Yes, that's what Death looks like in the Marvel Universe. At least until the Beyonder comes and kills her and replaces her with his buddy (Bob?).

Clint just goes easy on her kek

Yeah, "Masters of Evil" sounds too cartoony. Just "The Masters" or the Thunderbolts would work better.

There's gotta be some reason thanos has such a boner for her

I think he needs a better motivation that MUH FAMILY, he's gonna be a very forgettable villain.

Yeah I thought tony stark was the "fuck the government" guy and Cap would've supported it but Tony got spooked by a black lady chillin by an elevator and Cap became inspired by his waifu's eulogy about being a tree or some shit

Well, I do believe that we will not be just Thanos, but infinity war will feature an avengers-esque team of super villians.

At least give Ultron a second chance, this time by the hands of based russos instead of quip-n-quips whedon.

Is he in the MCU yet? I don't keep up.

>Actually achieves his goals by the end of the movie
Did you not see the part where Tony sends Steve a love letter saying he is still there for him?

Zemo failed.

It is his family that drives him to do it, but at the same time the movie deals with the damage caused by superheroes who are supposed to protect civilians.

Quite possibly. I think the storyline needs to be explored in great depth until super slut has banged everyone in the MCU.

The tree line is actually a quote taken almost verbatim from Cap himself in the civil war comic. It's sort of well known, got posted on Sup Forums a lot when I used to post there. I really liked that they included it.

It makes a lot more sense that Cap doesn't go with this if you're more familiar with his comic self. When Civil War happened it wasn't the first time he became disillusioned and basically said fuck it, there was even a period in the 90s where he dropped the Captain America title altogether and was called Nomad for a while. He's entirely about the ideals and principles, and will fight the institutions just as readily as any other enemy if he feels they abandon those.

True enough. He didn't need them to chase him, but he still had no way of knowing that his big revelation would cause Tony to have his meltdown.

Cap had ample time to make Tony aware of Bucky's involvement in the Starks' deaths between the events of TWS, AOU, and whatever additional downtime that's implied to have occurred before CW. It's out of character for Steve to have not come clean with that information at some point.

Dude, the Avengers have been reduced to 2 (one of which will most certainly die because Thanos WILL get that infinity gem) and the rest are now wanted fugitives. Also it's Steve who sends it. Tony can't exactly be seen working with his ex work partners, too.

Did you miss the part that even with Cap's love letter, the best case scenario is still to freeze and hide Bucky in the middle of Africa because Iron Man or anybody might still go full on rampage on his ass?

Cap just saved his friend from being killed but he still lost his friend because no one is willing to forgive Bucky brainwashed or nah.

The ending and the implications of this movie are not so simple.

Zemo succeeded. tHE Avengers are on thin ice now.

I don't read the comics tho

Yes, I realize that. I agree it's a lot more confusing for those who haven't.