Anyone know a good snapchat hack tool?

Anyone know a good snapchat hack tool?

What kind of hacks ya lookin for? Also what device are you wanting to use it on?

i swear none exist

Lol.. That's just not true..

This^^

how the hell do you hack someones snapchat

iOS and honestly just some snaps becuase I've been trying to get in her pants for years but nothing I just want to see what see looks like

Then prove it's possible.
All scams

casper apk look it up

Checked!

Are you trying to retrieve old snaps she has sent someone in hopes of finding nudes? Because that's relatively impossible unless you have access to her phone..

yep this is why hacking a snapchat is impossible

More like access to her account and whenever she sends a snap it would also be sent to me I've seen it work but it's always an android thing

Not really.. I mean, if you could get her iCloud password and she's backed up her phone recently, you could pull them from the back up.. After you've gotten passed the stupid hard part of decrypting the files of course. Way too much effort for just some random skanks nudes.

I have the girl i'm trying to get nudes from icloud password, yet when I back up the files with programs like PhoneRescue etc i don't see any snapchat files in it. Am I missing something?

This doesn't do shit but let you save snaps without letting the other person know, and you get more emoji's. Big deal, just be a man and fucking ask for a girl's nudes if you want them.

Tell you what first person to get password/ iCloud info get $150 to their PayPal

post her email, im 200$ short for rent this month.

Fuck see that's the thing I have no idea I could get her skype?

Do you have her facebook? If so go to her profile and look at the link (after facebookdotcomblahblah) it should show you her username.
Log out of your account and press or recover password, when it asks you writte down the username you saw after the link and it will give you the option to click on the email address/es that she has saved. They're partially censored but if you have a bit of brain you can figure out what they are.

Ugh! I'm blocked and can't her her page but it's darian Perez and she looks like this

Anyone know a password hack took that works?

That's what I've been asking this whole time

What country OP? would make things easier.

USA

Fuck it, im gonna make this the easy way. Send her snapchat to my fake one: alloucaneat6. Don't post it here because of whiteknight faggots.

Anyone know an android version

Send it through snapchat if so can't find your account

Casper apk

I dont mean to save but one to hack the account itself

allyoucaneat6 *

That's what I've been looking for also

Same except im on android still somewhat hard to find

there's this sexy 18 year old blonde girl who dresses really cute and doesn't suck dick at putting her makeup on etc:

xchloeee96x

if anyone hacks her and finds some please post 'em, for everyone's sake ;D

This

Hijacking this thread a bit. Is there any snapsave-ish app for iOS that doesn't get you banned?

You could always grow up and use an android?
But seriously, android root users are basically the only people with access that won't get banned constantly

Or a tool to get into kik accounts?

How