So he is finally gone mental

What was wrong with him?

p4k.in/VUYWnJ4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gWZEkVV9EO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's dead. They're figuring out when to make the announcement,

>finally
It was pretty apparent for years that he's suffering from a personality disorder.

Kanye dead soon.

Claim you were a fan all along before it happens.

Can he just die already so I can witness a celebrity death first-hand for the first time?

in all seriousness, i hope he gets right. it's easy to see why the tour along with the kim getting robbed would be too much for someone with anxiety and depression. hopefully he just takes some time off and relaxes for a while.

>gets redpilled
>goes insane

really makes you think doesn't it?

Were you not alive for Michael Jackson or something?

He overdosed. On himself.

He'll be fine

I was 11 and didn't care.

David Bowie was the first celebrity death I cared about that made me sad. But I was asleep for that.

>sees all the bullshit on the internet about him
>is broke
>no one likes him
>pretend you've finally lost it and this is your turn around

It's like when Snoop changed his name to SnoopLion or Bieber when to rehab.

Maybe he cancelled his tour because he is such an eager beaver about his 2020 Presidential campaign and wants to get started right away.

omfg Kanye is an absolute madman genius holy shit I can't believe he just pulled this on people.

>Starts media shitstorm to brew up controversy
>Just announced new fucking album
>its fucking title
>Blackstar 2

holy shit

nothing wrong. just got his leash pulled. typical "rehab" coverup by the real people in charge. back to work soon!

That's what you get for redpilling the masses

.t Sup Forums :^)

Also has been scrubbed from RocNation website

btw, the wording implies thatt he was taken against his will.

Of course he was taken against his will. He's probably in a full blown manic episode as we speak. He had to be cuffed to get him to the hospital.

why

Why 2? Whats Blackstar 1?

>most influential artist of the 21st century is hospitalized
why wouldnt there be a bunch of threads?

>this bait
why wouldnt there be a bunch of replies?

Just like when Chappelle "went crazy"

wew Sup Forums is gullible as fuck

WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST WAKE UP MR WEST

He converted to islam. He's not "crazy", he's certifiable.

>Khaled, I know you got hitters from Miami. Please do not send them at my head.
>Jay Z, call me, bruh. You still ain’t calling me. Jay Z, call me. Aye, bruh, I know you got killers. Please don’t send them at my head.
>It’s a new world, Barack. It’s a new world, Jay Z. Hey, don’t send killers at my head, bro. This ain’t the Malcolm X movie.
What did he mean by this?

I don't know but they sent men in white coats instead

>11 in 2009

Fuck.

It means he's pissing everybody off and someone is going to end up suiciding him.

How convenient that he's "18" now.

That user is like 15 right now.

What?

He's gone off the rails.

No. I'm not.
I was born March 9th '98.
Fuck off.

"exhausted" is a classic hollywood euphemism for catastrophic mental breakdown

Hello embryo.

Nigga are you fucking retarded

You're not gonna believe me no matter what I say, are you?.

go to sleep kiddo

Some people are just 18 man

I know, right? SO hard to believe, apparently.

is this true?

You're fucking stupid

hell be fine.

100% legit. Kanye has gone mad.

Kanye is ready to die. He knows it's his time.

He's having delusions. This kind of thinking is common with certain psychiatric conditions.

Having been committed to the mental hospital before, it's not fun, nobody wants to be there, and more often than not it's necessary. Kanye's likely on a 72 hour hold, and they'll decide whether to release him (if he's deemed not to be a danger to himself or others) or keep him (he is deemed to be a danger to himself or others).

>>sees all the bullshit on the internet about him
>>is broke
>>no one likes him

I'm sorry I thought we were talking about Kanye West?

you are living on it

>2009 was 7 years ago
Where has time gone? What the fuck am I doing with my life?

At least tell me what it is before you question my intellect level.

Still dont get it.

Did you not listen to this?

David made it knowing full well that he was going to die very soon. The album just screams death, and nobody realized until his death 2 days later.

I don't know. You tell me.

It's a David Bowie reference.
He released an album called Blackstar before he died.
And they're saying Kanye will release a 'blackstar' then die.

>Don't question my intellect level
>Even though i could fucking google it

>taken willingly in handcuffs

Got it.. I'm not into David Bowie (I don't even beowse Sup Forums, I just like Kanye and came here for news) so I didnt know this.

>The album just screams death
>and nobody realized until his death

Sounds like there is no death on the record and people are just projecting his death onto it.

>I'm not into David Bowie (I don't even beowse Sup Forums, I just like Kanye and came here for news)

No, it's actually pretty obvious with the lyrics now, but wasn't so obvious for the two days before his death.

F

People talking about mental health.

This is legit work of some kind of higher political/social power.

Walking out of concerts/going on rants is a very Kanye thing to do. After going off on the media, and probably going to do it again, wtf is gonna happen

This is the shittiest post on this board atm

This
Plus the fact Bowie had a tendency for his lyrics to be more abstract so no one thought for a second he was really singing about his own death in something like Lazarus.

He's regretting his decision to support Trump. He probably had treats about it. He's probably having a burn out. He'll be fine eventually.

That's it, someone get Shkreli to give this board a coup de grace, there's no dignity left here.

No it's not. This is.

lmaooo kanye would still be making shitty willy wonka beats for mc underground in chitown with bullets flying thru his windows at night if it weren't for hov

if i recall, jay always slept on him and it was dame who set him up

Some states put you in handcuffs if you've confessed suicidal ideation even if you go willingly

Mentally unstable people can change their minds for no reason who know

some insight
youtube.com/watch?v=gWZEkVV9EO0

I finished a MSc. and PhD. since Michael Jackson died. Feels pretty good, but still no bringing back my youth.

HOLY SHIT THAT SECOND THREAD WAS STARTED BY ME

AM I A PART OF HISTORY NOW?

You guys are all fucking retards.
He went against the mainstream narrative and spoke out about all the bullshit politics celebrities are forced to go through to keep their spot in the limelight.
A few days later he needs to be hospitalized. It's just a (((coincidence))) right? Just like Patrice O'neal died at 40 after talking about the same stuff? Just like Mel Gibson's career was ended after he said a thing about the Jews. Just like Scott Adams stopped getting work after he came out as a Trump supporter.
Everyone buying into this is being played by the Big Media pimps. They're trying to silence Kanye because he revealed his power level.

Nothing good

oh shit, this comment takes me back

>SO DEEP

I genuinely feel bad for Kanye at the minute. I don't know how much longer that "they" will let him live after that rant. "2016" strikes again...

>not caring about MJ's death

Kill yourself

what the fuck are you trying to say? Are you some nasty 14 year olds who watched V for Vendetta and googled Truthcontest and now you feel in the know?

We're on to you

>There are 2000 babies posting in this very thread
Someone end me

they're le enlightened conspiracy theorists ignoring human dynamics because they're socially isolated

They are going full Britney on his ass.

What year is it again?

>born in 1998

i was born in 1991 and if anyone here is below 1992 you're basically a fucking baby bitch boy who shouldn't even be arguing.

Kanye is blackstar 1, 2 is the sequel to his life

he'll be fine

I was getting my dick sucked at my 5th birthday party the day you were born

Yeah I guess. What I keep learning from my social isolation is that you must not base your view of others off your reality. It's just to closeted, sick and painful. I think I need help but I don't want to find it.

>(I don't even beowse Sup Forums, I just like Kanye
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

do you regularly brag about your sexual abuse?

how far does your isolation rabbit hole go? i can relate, it's hard man.

Fucking kek

you don't?

IT'S IN MY CODE
T
'
S

I
N

M
Y

C
O
D
E

PizzaGate

I mean, I am forced to talk and even stay around friends in school, but I never go out. I ignore SMS messages, hide from people, all because I have somehow convinced myself that through being alone and sad I will find out something. I'm still not sure what the fuck I was looking for and I have stopped painting, playing music, reading and watching film. I'm just a stupid procrastinator.

>gets red pilled
>accused of being insane by (((people)))

hmmmm really makes you think

Does anybody think that this image is funny?

hmm
this isn't really the place to discuss this but i would love to talk with you in the future (as i'm pretty tired rn), you got a skype man?

Calling it now, Turbo Grafx 16 is going to be his Donuts.