Hey, faggots. Motivate me to kill myself

Hey, faggots. Motivate me to kill myself.

Just turned 18 and I weigh 117 pounds (pic related). God awful acne and overall unattractive.
I could use some help getting to the last step.

2% closer than I was 5 minutes ago because of "an hero"

kek
When I was 18 I was a disaster. Shit in every possible way.

Around 23 everything came together and I was fucking bitches left and right, couldn't keep their hands off me.

30 now and age is starting to have an effect but the lessons from mid 20's will keep me going easily.

being shit when you're 18 is fine, you've got more room to improve.

How tall are u? Ur biceps are large for someone who is just 117 ...

Kek what biceps

if u kill urself then u cant see funny memes on Sup Forums anymore or funny mass shootings solo

>im fat an cant provide any helpful advice because I want to kill myself aswell.

The post edition.

Man, who gives a shit.

Go to college and have fun. Party it up. Try studying abroad. You ever lived in Asia? It's fucking boss. Figure out life later.

Killing yourself can wait for when you're old and decrepit.

Fucking summer.

Look, pathetic as it is that you're asking Sup Forums for life advice, you're not at rock bottom yet. Here's what you do:

1. Your body is alright. Skinny lanky guys get more girls than average body guys. Hit the gym anyway and go full otter mode.

2. Lower your standards. All the way down. Next time any girl gives you some attention, no matter how ugly or fat she is, make the most of it. She'll be grateful and pretty much let you do whatever you want. Use that time to get experience and get your self confidence up. If you fuck up, whatever. There are plenty more girls out there. Keep it going until you're comfortable moving up to a hotter girl. Never settle. Keep moving up.

3. Google what you can do about your acne/face. Google mens fashion tips. Dont wear a fedora. Find a good hair stylist, thats half the battle. Always keep aiming to improve yourself.

Also get out of Sup Forums

Hey there op im 19 almost 20 god awful acne 65kg and seriously depressed. Lets just wait man, if we are still the same by 25 then i will an hero with you. Keep going

How do you get funds for such adventures?

Mom and dad.

lmao

I'm poor.

keep going, the problem is the people around will hateu for this
Killing urself never evr makes sense!
if u turn older u will see that its all about some other shit

Ha i fucking wish
That would be dope though
Still i know people that leech off their parents well after they are 18 and i am extremely jealous

Wat

Just don't kill yourself. OP may be a faggot, but life is worth living if you make the best of it. Shit gets worse, bec ause it gets tougher. it only gets better when you know how to cheat life.

Start lifting and join a gym, it will be the best thing you ever did. Beside you have a good body type and would put on muscle really fast.

Also for acne, improve your diet and use fresh clean towel on your pillow every day. (coconut oil also helps)

Oops did I misunderstand OP's request

If you want to an hero make sure to stream it

This. So much this.

Was a fucking derpty-derp in my teens. Was a total mess. Terrible fucking acne. No fashion sense at all, not even a little bit. (Blue t-shirt, olive green, pleated pants, and some black sneakers? SURE WHY THE FUCK NOT!) I was a total dumpster fire...

Then something magical happened at 19. It hit me like a ton of bricks. "I-I'm retarded. I need to STOP being retarded." Ordered some fuckin' ProActive, went shopping for a nice new wardrobe of clothes, got a fucking haircut for the first time in like 2 years.

Quicker than you could say "hey that's my girlfriend," I was banging beaver. And oh how the college beaver rolled in...

I'm almost 30 now and it's slowed down significantly, but the point is...you'll be OK, OP. There is still hope for you, Sup Forumsro

Oh and I knew I had made a complete transformation when -- and I'm not making this up -- I got a random call from this girl in one of my classes (drunk, obviously) at like 2 in the morning and she told me... I'm quoting verbatim here... "I want to suck you dick. I don't even care if I choke on it and die."

Un-believable how big a difference a little ProActive and some new clothes can make.

your*

BRUHH you gonna kys because you have acne? go to the gym and eat healthy and watch it go away in 5 months

no. don't fucking think about suicide. it's not all bad dude. i had it much worse than you. i tried suicide and failed. woke up feeling skullfucked with a red ring around my neck from a noose that my stupid ass didn't tie tight enough.

now i'm here today and i'm not gonna be stupid. i'm going to tell you don't fucking do it. i'm not going to throw up some uplifting story because i don't have any to share, but what i can tell you is that people care about you. we care. i care. don't do it man.