Anyone else diggin this shit as much as me?

anyone else diggin this shit as much as me?

top songs so far:
Safe and Sound
Alakazam
Randy

Alakazam
Fire
Stop
Randy
Love sos

I'm really digging it so far. Potential to grow on me. I love fire so much already.

it's awful desu. close call and randy are the only decent tracks.

this, a 5/10 at best

Can you stop? Seriously, how many of these are you going to make?

haven't been on Sup Forums since it came out, and checked the catalog. But to answer your question, probably at least 4 more depending on how boring /fit/ is for the rest of the week.

so... just the singles then
basically sums up how i feel about the record. pretty okay at best, apart from the singles

my favorites seem to change every time i listen to it, but consistent top hitters are Stop, the singles and Close Call

>how do i hide a thread

Hey OP, do you listen to this while you work out?

Whats your fit routine.

at least its better than AVD, and that is not saying alot

i think its worse, at least avd was a consistent album, none of these tracks really fit together

one of the blandest records I've listened to this year

Every gym day: 3-4miles treadmill or 25 mins stationary bike

Day A:
OHP 3x5
Bench 3x5
and one or all of:
facepulls
lateral raises
bodyweight dips

Day B:
Deadlies 3x5
weighted pullups 3x8-10

ABABxxx

Handcrafted, Artisanal Brosplit (TM)

Really all I want is lmao1pl8 ohp but it's so fucking slow and each 5lb increase is nightmarish

Listen to this.
Ascend to a new plane of blandness.

I put it on at a party two days ago
>no one wanted to dance to it
>after 4 songs I was politely asked to change music
I thought it has some party potential but nah

that's on you bud. You can't just play whole albums...

you're supposed to check your cred at the door and type in something like "rl grimes halloween mix 2016" on youtube and then locate the jager

These. I even think I like most of the songs, until I'm only halfway through and hear the same damn half repeated all over again. My god. It'd be so much better if they just reigned it in!

just a friendly reminder that first 4 songs or this album are supposedly bangers and if they didn't move people nothing on this record will

I only listened to it once and was massively underwhelmed. It's like they're just going through the motions now.

Great production, but it's the same old melodies, filters, and synths that we heard on their last album. I'm starting to think Cross was just a fluke and they're not the gods we all thought they were.

>rl grimes halloween mix 2016
Henry's Halloween mixes are beyond excellent but I feel like they wouldn't go over well at certain parties. They're a little spooky.

People only like to dance to things they're familiar with.

unfortunately Safe and Sound was my favorite track before and after it released :/

great album, best tracks for me are Fire, Randy, Safe And Sound, Alakazam !, Close Call, Pleasure

le epic fantano drone

such a great album. hearing new stuff every listen.
8.5/10