Hey Sup Forums Anyone else feel like they dont enjoy doing anything? not like depression but nothing is enjoyable...

Hey Sup Forums Anyone else feel like they dont enjoy doing anything? not like depression but nothing is enjoyable. //any suggestions? drugs or whatever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T3JzcCviNDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Anyone else feel like they dont enjoy doing anything?
yes

>//any suggestions? drugs or whatever
taking drugs is the worst thing you can do
trust me

i guess, but honestly why not if everything is dull as all hell

Because making drugs or someone else than yourself the best thing in your life is the worst thing you can do

what.

Yeah, just accepted though, wanna see how the world turns out and hope for a change.

i dont want to sit around waiting to be happy

>get fit
>join army
>bang dudes

>bang dudes

>i dont want to sit around waiting to be happy
Sit on something else

im not into dudes, and getting fit takes fucking forever, i have an ok body

>get fit
>join the army
This. If you feel like everything's fucking pointless you light as well devote your life to protecting someone else's ideals
>bang dudes
Don't really know about that but if you want to

This is what it means. I used to sit on my ass and be bored out of my mind but now I'm hanging out with friends, drinking and doing fun shit

nothing is enjoyable
everything i used to like is just boring now
food,movies,anime,tv,games,hanging out with people,and everything else just has lost all meaning or joy
but im just gonna keep living tell something happens eventually or i die
thats what most people do

i fucking hate being out with my friends, its always the same shit and everyone else seems to have fun except me

Smoke weed and take up a hobby . Weed will make the hobby 10x enjoyable.

Yes, I don't enjoy doing anything unless i'm drinking. Can't even enjoy my movies or video games anymore unless i'm getting drunk.

Got the same problem, i just smoke weed all day and play games on my pc

I always feel like that before I go out,
but I tend to enjoy myself once I'm out. My whole mood changes.
I enjoy myself, but my friends don't.

i really want to just smoke weed or do drugs or anything but i live in such a dry area so i cant

Weed can help make stuff enjoyable and its healthy

uhh wat?

The last part is true user.
It comes back to haunt you.

it is always now OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=T3JzcCviNDk

Do you have a job, are you in school? And I don't mean taking 1-2 easy ass classes just to pass as "being in school" Serious question, relevant to your problem.

Right on. All my friends are at a festival which I couldn't afford, so I'm just smoking weed until they get back and we can smoke some more

Just drink some alcohol or smoke some weed, feel good for a while and then repeat

Making anything other than yourself the most important thing in your life is a shit move

i have a nihilism type of lifestyle, thing is im sooo fucking bored out of my mind on a daily basis

Jc dude
That was amazing
Thank you