Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums.
I'm 20 and I'm pretty much letting life slip by.
Overweight, never had a gf, haven't learned to drive yet, lazy, you get the picture.

Used to be top of my classes and now I was recently facing being kicked out of uni.

What do I do? What should my first step be? Am I just fucked?
I want to turn my life around.

you're clearly depressed, get help m8

Get a dog

Honestly I'd be open to this if I had some confidence that it would help.

Why do you believe this will help?

This
Also just run a lot. It'll suck but you'll feel good about yourself for once in your miserable life.

>I want to turn my life around.

You want attention. You're not going to turn shit around, you're going to sit here and make plans that you will do "tomorrow" until tomorrow doesn't come. Fuck you, you piece of shit.

This will help

true this. had 2 huge dogs as a kid, best friends a boy could have.
though for someone in uni, a cat may be more appropriate.

I do think I will do this.
Thanks

If you get a dog at a young age they will love you for life. A dog would never betray you. You'll feel a lot happier. Also a dog gives you an ipertunity to excessive everyday by giving dog walks.

What I actually want is to be better.
To be proud of myself.

Really thinking about a dog now.
Can't believe I hadn't thought of this before.

Find something you like and DO IT.

>b-but I don't like anything

FIND SOMETHING, don't stop till you've found it.

But srlsy the answer is right in front of you you just got to have to balls to go after it sitting around doesn't help shit

Yeah go talk to /an/ they have a lot of information about dogs. Good luck user

A dog puts responsibility on your shoulders and from reading this you are not very responsible but you can change that

Thanks user

Shut the fuck up.

After you've had your little attention retreat, you will wake up tomorrow and do the exact same shit you've been doing before. In that moment think on what I said in this thread and feel like a piece of shit that you genuinely are.

And what if I don't?

We'd have to alert the king, because clearly our research on human nature, and free will, isn't applicable to reality anymore.

when your mother blows up the church and your wife is in there

Dunno if I'll keep it up or not, but I'm going for a jog at 7:00 tomorrow morning just to prove your unsupportive ass wrong.

>What should my first step be?
there are 2 options really
>through the window
or
>getting some depression meds, getting a job, starting lifting(or maybe just cycling/running at first)

the change has to come from you, otherwise good riddance

People are creatures of habit. The only thing that will get your ass out of bed is spite that will be burning a hole in your head the longer you lay there. But then, you like every other piece of shit on this floating rock, you will rationalize not getting up. Something along the lines of "He doesn't fucking know I didn't". "Who cares what some faggot thinks". "I didn't sleep all night". "I'll do it tomorrow when I am more prepared". If anything I will bet on 100 percent of the time it's habit.

oh, you sure told me, a stranger on the internet
user is going for a run tomorrow, what ever should I do

And I'll be back here then to advertise the fact.

Go right now, why wait between 1-2 hours before going?

It's 9:20pm right now and I'm in the coty waiting for a bus back to my place in 30mins.

>excuses
Yeah I know - I'll still be up in the freezing cold tomorrow morning to prove user wrong.

"coty"
Meant city