I fucked a 17 yo girl, it was my first time

I fucked a 17 yo girl, it was my first time

I only got this pic i took the morning

Well
did you like it OP?

Police coming! Wee-woo-wee-woo... You are in trouble buddy!

Yeah was really great, but it take so long to cum, I am circumcised and i wore a candom :( didnt feel a lot of thing

Waoooooow sucks shit to be you my man

Sex is so overestimated, the only good moment was when i cumed in her mouth, penetration was not that good :/ maybe without candoms it would be beter !

I'm going to fuck my 17 yo gf in around 4 hours, any advice?

she is almost 18 ! don't call fbi pls

is she experimented ? because mine was.

Sex is amazing, if you have a forskin that is ..

This looks like a fucking samefag thread.

I'm sorry bro. You'll never know what sex actually feels like

:( i didnt choose that

>Is she experimented?
Like what? A mutant?

i meant did she have a lot of experiences ? sorry for my english !

Sorry, bro. I had to report you to the police, maybe next time you'll learn not to pray on helpless little girls whose brains aren't fully developed yet

where are u from

what is ur ethnicity?

Too late bro

from france

lowqualitybait.tar.gz

I'm muslim, i mean my parents are, i'm not into religion i don't care

No bro. After you do it a few time you will get the confidence to.do what you want and fuck her harder. Sex is great, you just aren't doing it right yet.

how old are you ?

Sure.. and with your foreskin!

Good job infiltrating the white women, shitskin

>implying unsanitary meat flap that covers most sensitive parts makes sex better.

Girls are disgusted by uncut dicks. The "girls" you see online claiming they hate cut are actually neckbeards virgins defensive about their nasty turtleneck dicks.

from france

You speak as if sex is a deviancy that can easily traumatize a girl.. The only reason one shouldn't have with young girls is the risk of child and responsibily someone of that age is not ready for.

are you a kebab ?

i have to admit that she was her first time with a circumcised dick, and she said she prefer it ( her words )

funny ^^

Yeah, sex is probably better for the girl with a circumsized penis as you last longer.

>Girls are disgusted by uncut dicks. The "girls" you see online claiming they hate cut are actually neckbeards virgins defensive about their nasty turtleneck dicks.
tl;dr Someone lost a girlfriend in highschool to a guy and rather than admit he was smarter/better looking/not an autist/athletic, said someone blames it on dick cuttery.

We believe you, Sup Forumsro. It's OK.

>projecting

Depends on where you come from really, in parts of the world where circumsition is normal, you'll have girl who prefer cut dicks. I have not met any girl who didn't like uncut as hardly anyone here is cut.

Some of us didn't chose to have our dick mutilated.

You do know that age of consent varies depending on country?

yank girls mostly only see mutilated cocks, so they think it's normal

britbong in the states and not once had a girl not want to continue playing with my uncut meatpole once she sees it

it's all myth, if uncut, you wash, if you're cut it can look ok, some look like you burned the end off

who cares, just stop doing it unless you think god wants it. and then you're a fucking moron anyway

Linux user. Good man.

15yo in france

It's 12 in Albania, unless the girl is muslim, which lowers to 10 if her parents agree.

and state. Is 14 in some states and 18 in others in the US