Let's talk about Babymetal

Let's talk about Babymetal.
>hearing about it in 2015
>just reading about it made me think "humanity is lost"
>be me yesterday
>reading some news saying that their latest album was probably one of the best metal albums of 2016
>nofuckingway.jpg
>gave the band a second chance
>listened to karate
>"mmh, good instrumentals"
>heard the vocals
>"STOP IT PLEASE"
>listened to it another time
>brainfucked.png
>now I got the whole discography
>don't even know why

What does Sup Forums think about it? Am I normally reacting to this band? Do you like it? OP is confused and needs your wiseness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P2Ylc4oz1w0
youtu.be/cK3NMZAUKGw?t=56s
youtu.be/pZl34fR4y7c
youtu.be/REMgv_8P7J8
youtube.com/watch?v=mpOpGJ_Fj34
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're p good. Were good live.

>OP

> Am I normally reacting to this band?

No you're not. Stop being such a faggot. Babymetel is life.

That's the problem. I'm actually starting to like it.

OP is a faggot

"Sis. Anger" is fuckin brutal!

I wanted to hate them, I really did, until I saw them live, it was all kinds of weird and awesome at the same time.

YEAH BABYMETAL

This is the fucking reason i listen to BABYMETAL and weeaboo music. youtube.com/watch?v=P2Ylc4oz1w0

That video is blocked for my country.

today op was pretty chill, ty for the showing me this and now iam gonna go think about how to fap while walking down a crowded street while looking at these pictures!

I'd cum in all three of them.

Let's not

Best live band ever.

I was at Wembley gig on 2nd April. It was so good, I immediately bought tickets for both German shows.

Worth every euro!!

she sounds kinda like elna siegman

Is this one of those bands people pretend to like because they're so 'alternative'?

Fuck.
>Never heard of them before
>Tried to listen to karate just now
>Nice intro
>What's up with their voices what the fuck
>Chorus begins
>Why am i loving this?

Wouldn't listen to it abitually, but it was a nice surprise.

This is the metal equivalent of Backstreet Boys

You guys are fucking dumb

>Heard about them ages ago but kept putting off bumping their tunes
>see magazine with them on the cover while out
>get home, intrigued, figured I'll bite (seemed to have the makings of things I like, I like a bit of metal among other stuff, also like non english groups/artists for some reason, the whole Japanese bit looked cool to me too)
>DL videography/discography
Thought everything about it would be too crazy to work, but to me I thought it worked splendidly. Don't know why I like it so much but I love it!
That's just me.

Japanese " metal "
You fags like everything don't y'all?

Is it even actually metal? I don't know about that.
Still find them kinda good, would listen to more if videos weren't so cringe inducing

Saw them at download festival high on cocaine.

Dunno if it was the drugs but they were actually pretty good.
I images their a band that's much better live tho. They had dance routines and shit.

Bassist was pretty sick tho. Did this wacky thing with his hands. Shit was cash.

Karate sound like the opening theme to an anime. Especially the chorus.

Megitsune is the best song

youtu.be/cK3NMZAUKGw?t=56s
this

I don't care if other people listen to them but it's fucking garbage, just like pretty much everything else that comes out of Japan. Not much different from Kidz Bop. I'd honestly rather listen to Nickelback.

If you want faggy Japanese pop metal this is much better youtu.be/pZl34fR4y7c lead guitarist is a trap

This is actually pretty good youtu.be/REMgv_8P7J8

Literally a sad attempt to appeal to a combination of weaboos and that "my music is more underground than your music" metal/hipster demographic.

Dir en Grey > Baby Metal
>inb4 DEG is just more weeb shit.
Yes I'm aware. They're just better weeb shit.

Karate is terrible. Wouldn't recommend that as an introductory song for someone who hasn't listened to them before. Megitsune as a previous user stated is probably better...though it literally sounds like anime.

Also, Rob Zombie totally backs them (pic related). Rob "The guy who made music and movies and now just makes really short films while crediting himself as a music producer" Zombie confirmed for Weaboo status.

Listen to Butcher Babies instead. They aren't much better but more fappable than this garbage while you sit and go all:

>mfw no metal qt3.14 gf why am I even alive

youtube.com/watch?v=mpOpGJ_Fj34 to feel manly again OP

Just watched karate, only reason someone would like this is if you were a. Japanese b. Some weeaboo faggot.

Dancing and punching not a single chick with an instrument playing.

What?