Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Literally who, accepting literally what, literally where.

Who is this nigger who clearly won the prestigious "More You Know" award? And he's right...definite inequality. He should give me half his money. Coon money spends as good as normal money, right? I mean...once you clean all the cocaine and stripper ass sweat off it, right?

>because the oscars weren't a racially-exclusive awards show
>because that guy, as a minority, didn't get white privileges, and actually had to work for his fame

are you even trying anymore, Sup Forums?

I think he looks like a black jude law.

Checked

in america he is black anywhere else in the world he is mixed raced.

He looks like a white jude law to me

you can't beat black logic.

Are you?

amazing that out of all the potential problems in your life you're somehow butthurt about some nigger show that you don't have any reason to pay attention to

>BLACK
Biggie was BLACK. That's a white guy with a suntan.

The nubians are rising and they're is nothing you're can do to stop it.

>most richest
>most smartest
You've edumacated us, user.

all blacks must be poor? What is the point of this? It doesn't disqualify all poor blacks white hispanics etc who have been fucked over

kek that is some hilarious shit user =D

The Rock isn't a nigger, he's a hapa haole who was raised by a black cuckold.

ye and the pyramids were spaceships

Gotta capitalise on the publicity you get from "rising up in muh white oppressive society".

Also, mixed race doesn't have the same ability to be equated to struggle or shittyness than mixed race. Mixed race can be anything from asian-anglo to african-germanic, it's ambigous. And as such, the kikes, SJW's, and niggers themselves won't use it unless they want to remove someone's minority privilege, because they stood up to the "equlity" bullshit and started acting like logical and civilised people.

you niggas thought the planet was flat haha

i know right

BoB... rich black man in jet above the ground, begins to think earth is flat from looking at horizon above clouds, they lied to us

>listens to rap

Any documentation on this?

There is a certain level of black arrogance rising lately. It seems it's become popular opinion to hate on white people point fingers at them/blame them for all their problems in the world. Meanwhile they still have a "we're better than you attitude" not white btw

He's not really black though, too white

Here in Europe he's a nigger

>ITT
>user being insecure about black race even though constantly claiming superiority.
>pick a side faggots

Dude stargate was right
Teal'c my nigga