Top voter on badoo this week

>top voter on badoo this week
>still no matches
should i just give up?

Sir, I have no idea what badoo even is, and it doesn't seem worth the miniscule effort to google.
What you really need to do is reevaluate your life choices.

its a dating site

isnt Tinder better??

I figured as much. I've only ever gotten a single hookup from a dating site and it ended badly. Everyone else I've ever fucked went to school with me somewhere. Now that I've moved out of state, I fully expect to die alone.
So, what do we learn from this? Unless everyone wants to fuck you anyway (i.e., you are female), dating sites are a waste of time. If you're feeling lonely and don't have friends, go find an mmo you like and join a casual clan. Get contacts outside of the game, form gaming group, hang out on voice chat just to be around people. At least then you'll have like minded people to bitch about not getting laid with.

dont listen to this fag pls go do a sport and make friends. theyll tale you out and youll meet bitches to fuck

These thread have always confused me.
Is it really that hard to talk to a few random girls?
If you are super awkward go somewhere where either the guys are more awkward, or the girls are awkward too. Went to a harry potter event with nerdy friends once all the girls were awkward and guys looked like forevervirgins. Plenty of options, no competition.
If you are ugly talk to ugly girls.
Really having a few girls weird out and say they are not interested when you blatantly flirt feels bad about twice then you stop caring. Don't be total dick, talk to some girls in real life, make it obvious you are into them and ask them to coffee or some shit.

It's pretty much the same.
I usually swap only the girls I find attractive so it's harder for me to get a match than a guy who swaps right on every bitch
I've only got one match so far (in 2 days) and she's not responding.

>it ended badly
story? i need to know for scientific purposes

i've already made friends from a game i play

i already do a sport and the boys like me but its not like they invite me to hangout after the game or anything and the closest i've got to a girl with that is one of my teammates girlfriend looking at my little penis while i get changed.

dating websites don't work for everyone, that's the nature of the algorithms they use. You are likely looking for a very specific type of woman that you think you'll click well with, defined by a myriad of chosen traits- but often such a woman that fits all these expectations doesn't exist.

Stop using dating websites and start approaching women IRL.

Yes, you'll be seen as a creep by some but it is infinitely better than trusting some web service to mathemagically match you with your dream gal.

You'll probably face tons of rejection. This is neccessary. There will be awkwardness. But the human element will be present and at the forefront of these interactions moment to moment - not the artificiality of dating website profiles. If you find someone good they will most likely be of a character that falls outside your tightly-defined scope of the ideal mate.

Never give up never surrender babe!

im not ugly or awkward
i asked a 10/10 out for coffee but she wants me to wait a month since she's very busy

i asked my friend if he wants to go to a club but he said he doesn't go to clubs anymore so we're supposed to go to the bar sometime soon

Well then she is either busy or pushing you off, get a date and time off her, then just keep talking to random girls.
Even if they aren't into you it's nice to be hit on by people who are nice about it.
Guarantee if you meet 20 new women one will be into you, probably more.
Just get used to introducing yourself everywhere you go. I love meeting new people. If I go shopping, Ill say hi to most people I make eye contact with, half say hi back and don't feel like talking the other half are like "yay someone to talk to" I have a girlfriend now but still do it out of habit. Hear some really cool/funny stories and jokes all the time. Makes doing errands on my own more interesting.

are you fucking retarded? shes not gonna respond after a month. its a different way of saying no/probably not going out with you!! dont wait on her. keep lookin bro

how did you find a girlfriend?

are you fucking retarded? shes not gonna respond after a month. its a different way of saying no/probably not going out with you!! dont wait on her. keep lookin bro!

What's a "vote"?
Also dubs get.

are you fucking retarded? shes not gonna respond after a month. its a different way of saying no/probably not going out with you!! dont wait on her. keep lookin bro,

i'm not waiting on her bro i'm actively looking
but just on a side note she has a legit reason to be busy since she's a politician on campaign

a vote is when they show you a girls pictures/profile then you decide if you like her or not by voting yes or no

Some people are that busy.
Probably right that shes brushing him off, but you never know, might as well try, while still hitting on other people.
No I'm not retarded. Does insulting strangers make you feel better?

no i take it back i didnt mean it

I met my girlfriend at a bar, I asked if her and her friend wanted to join my groups table.
Was trying to set her up with a friend but we clicked and I asked her to dinner the next weekend after chatting for about 20 minutes.
Been dating 4 years last month.

wow cool i'm definately hype about going to the bar with my friend then!

yeah i feel like she's brushing me off there's no way she can be busy for a whole month lol but eh its whatever im just gonna chill after all she is a 10/10 so its worth it