Why does OKcupid suck dick? I can't find any girls who are even slightly not insane or not ugly on there...

Why does OKcupid suck dick? I can't find any girls who are even slightly not insane or not ugly on there. Am I just unlucky? What's a better dating site?

-pleb

OKcupid only has feminists you fuckin' normie use /soc/

Try onescene faggot

whats that tho

Man, you aren't lying. Okc has really really dropped off. It's all SJW's and juggalo white trash now.

Because it free. Free is for the poors, minorities, and single mothers.

Try Match or Eharmony if you want better quality - costs a bit of money, but not much and it's WAY better quality than the trailer trash on OKCupid

Check it out for yourself

can someone explain why

I used to use it successfully 2 yrs ago it was shitty but now it's like 100% shit, used to be 75% shit

Completely agree, last great relationship I was in was 2014, met her on OKC. Okc has been awful for about 2 years now.

okcupid hasn't been good since around 2011-2012.

two things happened:

1. tinder led to an exodus of easy sluts from other dating sites, and gave a stigma to online dating that made quality girls avoid it thereafter.

2. tumblr made it mainstream and an increasing number of young (under 25) girls ended up subscribing to incredibly shitty ideologies that are undesirable to men, leading to more of them being single and turning to dating sites like okcupid.

any theories why all of a sudden it turned to total fucking dogshit?

There's not ONE even slightly OK ugly girl on there out of hundreds of entries. Literally WTF

>okcupid
you are retarded, lrn2tinder.

tinder is for slut hookups tho. most people want something more.

>tumblr made it mainstream and an increasing number of young (under 25) girls ended up subscribing to incredibly shitty ideologies that are undesirable to men, leading to more of them being single and turning to dating sites like okcupid.
what % of girls 18-25 are brainwashed feminist cunts?

Because you millenials forgot that actually engaging women face-to-face has a far higher success rate than being an autist behind the glow of a smartphone screen at 3 in the morn.

OP here, I want a girl who is halfway decent and not ugly and something meaningful, I want to get married someday.

I have zero idea. I think is onto something, however. I believe tinder definitely had something to do with it.

basically tinder made online dating seem like something dirty to most good girls? seems possible

I am sorry op, I did not know
I
did
not
know

its ok, I'm just really worried there's no quality females left somehow

the sheer number of insanely shit-tier feminist females in just my 10 mile radius area..... fucking scares me tbh

>behind the glow of a smartphone screen at 3 in the morn.
thanks for reminding me. smartphone apps are another reason why dating sites have gone to complete shit.

instead of putting actual effort and content into profiles and communication, people these days just throw up a picture, a blurb, and send a bunch of text messages via apps.

This. I'm early 30s, part of the generation who grew up bridging between no technology childhood, and tech teenage years/20s

These days, it's even MORE of a skill set to be able to just talk to a woman face to face.. Without giving away any motive. That's what OP should be working on..

you're definitely not going to find what you want on okc or pof then. maybe try eharmony or match.com or one of those other more mature, family values oriented dating sites.

I just feel terrible for calling you retarded op, who could have known you really were

it's like girls are either traditional now or retardedly anti trad feminists.

fuck polarization

OP here. How am I retarded? I'm just worried. Maybe I'm too worried, but this is serious shit, man.

there are plenty of normal, moderate people. you just don't see em. they're not loud or obnoxious or, well, polarizing as people leaning heavily to one side or the other. finding them is a crapshoot.

How does one seek and find the normals of mankind, user?

if anyone on r9k knew this, they wouldn't be here.

I think a lot of them are just in social circles and you don't "meet them" out, which sucks for me since I just moved here and suck at meeting people

smh

The hardest thing I'm encountering is trying to find a girl who believes in traditional values...but is also a demon hellcat in bed.

wait this isn't r9k kek. well anyway

THIS. This is why you just have to work on talking to strangers.

It sounds dumb - and no I'm not talking about approaching women on the street to ask for dates.. I mean fundamentally learning how to talk to women like you do men. You have to train your brain and practice.

If they feel you talking to them without motive or interest in them, they are often attracted to it - it's stupid and backwards but true.

It's just like sales - feels weird the first few times and eventually it becomes natural. just look for opportunities to have simple small harmless conversations with women - grocery store, sports events, concerts, whatever -- take the edge off and build from there

this basically. most people are still sort of dorking around in social circles they made in high school, work, college.

fuck user,

I used to like a girl and wanted her then one day I stopped wanting her at all, all of a sudden SHE WANTED ME

what in the literal fuck

It's dumb user - I know - believe me I know -- but it's the rule.

The sooner people accept that as true and go from there, the better they are at this dumb game.

>/soc/

... my ass. From what I've seen that only has a reasonable chance of working if you live in one of the most densely populated areas in the US, and maybe London.

at its core it's just another dumb power game. most men make no secret about their lust by acting either completely awkward or super thirsty, and women generally start to view this behavior as predictable and below them.

you start speaking to them like an actual human being and it plants this seed of "why doesn't he want me?" in their heads, they start to view you as potentially being out of their league, and since humans have a natural tendency to aim higher than themselves it follows that they start to desire you as a result.

I'm a poon hound, and I've never had luck with okcupid. 1 chick. Match.com, tinder, craigslist and plentyoffish work for me.

find 'em, fuck 'em and flee