Let's Talk about Civil War!

Giving this thread one more chance!
Here is my opinion on the movie! What did you all think about Civil War?
What score would you give it out of 10?

youtu.be/SxDSO5PBNwg

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/435036/captain-america-superheroes-dumbed-down
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Keep up the good work!

Why is bald steven seagal posting on Sup Forums?

me on the left

also, when the fuck does the RLM review come out? the only one that actually matters.

I couldn't stand more than 2 minutes of your voice, so I didn't try.

Why don't people just write things down instead of making videos now?

The only one that matters already came out.

nationalreview.com/article/435036/captain-america-superheroes-dumbed-down

My voice is one of my better qualities! haha.

Why not?

What is RLM?

There is always room for more than one opinion. Only SJW's like echo chambers!

He didn't say he wants to censor other opinions, like SJW tend to. He just pointed out the definitive opinion on the subject matter already exists.

The National Review is FAR from definitive!

Sup Forums's autism incarnate.

>He doesn't know about our patrician overlord, Based Armond, the gay nigger
Hello newfriend.

Oh wow I never knew that fun-hating negro wrote for the National Review. Makes sense.

Been a while since I have creeped this site. I guess I have some catching up to do!

Armond White is a great source of fun/memes/butthurt and perhaps insight. He is an overly verbose critic that may, or may not, be contrarian. A combination that is ripe for pissing people off. He's not that contrarian though, he's pretty consistent in his beliefs from the few reviews I did read though.

Good to know!

>this is what capeshit fans look like

Kek

One of the reasons people here like him is because of his controversial reviews which usually insult general audiences. But he's also well educated in film which makes him interesting to some and pretentious to other.

He's a great source of amusement and butthurt.

About the review, I think cut down the intro and pre-amble, unless you're already a big channel viewers will want see what they're expecting within about 10 seconds or they'll turn off. You've also got some reverb, don't know if you've got a microphone budget but maybe look into a unidirectional mic if your current one isn't. Aside from that I think you're a decent presenter, you came across as interested and enthusiastic in the subject, and everything was said clearly without pauses.