My girlfriend is one month pregnant, is there a way to make her have a safe abortion? I'm legit open to ideas

My girlfriend is one month pregnant, is there a way to make her have a safe abortion? I'm legit open to ideas

Just leave it in. It will fall out eventually.

Just fucking marry her and raise the child. Be a man for once in your life.

Yes, feed her several tape worms.

Give her several deep stomach massages.

Falcon Punch her in the stomach. Or 'accidentally' throw her down a flight of stairs.

There's a way to do it I've seen on here that involves slipping a specific concoction of house-hold chemicals into her beverages, but it requires many doses over a sustained time period to be effective. Short of that you pretty much have either blunt force trauma or giving her a roofie and perform the abortion yourself. Just make sure you watch a few YouTube videos first, wouldn't want to do any permanent damage

I'm honestly considering this

Do it faggot

And next time either use a rubber or get your tubes cut. There's too many people on the world as is already

Falcon Punch, straight in the uterus

miscarriage: falcon punch

make sure she agrees or you'll have a bad future

>make sure she agrees

kek

just get a new girl, op

Make her go to the clinic. If she wants to keep it, then guess you're gonna be a daddy.

If she eat a lot of parsley, she will have and natural abortion.
It's for 4-5 weeks pregnant.

You deserve your fate Faggot enjoy child support Retard.

You sure it's yours?

pics of your gf sucking or the baby will be black

how can you find she pregnant with 1 month, I thought you could only check later, never at the first month??

Here ya go you. You. Double nigger

Abortion pills dissolved in her drinks

you are my hero

Lots of cinnamon and vitamin C