Fuck it would be cool to work in a pharmacy. Just drop a packet of morphine and be like "oops, it broke...

Fuck it would be cool to work in a pharmacy. Just drop a packet of morphine and be like "oops, it broke, I'll throw it away." Then just put it in my pocket and take home.

Don't work that way, retard. I work in a pharmacy, and stealing drugs is a lot harder than that? Wanna know how I do it?

>Just drop a packet of morphine and be like "oops, it broke, I'll throw it away." Then just put it in my pocket and take home

It doesn't work like that.
>ex was pharmacy tech

Not OP, but interested

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do tit think, morphine and other medicines just come in easily breakable containers that are required to stay vacuum sealed in order for you to give out a prescription?

Quit shitposting until you cove up with something better

hah,
my old roomie was a pharm tech and he got railed for having "meth", after stealing oxy from his job, when we got raided
>protip: If the police are at your door, close your inner doors, lock them, and pretend to be asleep

They got caught because someone opened the door and it was far too late for them to hide at that point (for everyone without a locking door)

It'd be cool to work in a delivery room so when a faggot like you is born I could just drop it be like "oops, it broke, Ill throw it away" then throw ur ass in the dumpster out back

note: this only worked because they took the fall and didn't throw me under the bus even though some of my shit was confiscated
>be nice to everyone and you get away with murder

Isn't the best way simply grabbing the expired drugs that get thrown away tho.

The secret is I don't. Noone has ever stolen from a pharmacy without eventually getting caught.

how user most of us barely get access to the pharm.

A packet of morphine? Nice try fuck head

The expired drugs aren't "thrown away," ya mook.

>P
>L
>E
>B

I've heard of places that do actually just throw them away.

Dubs, and I reveal MY process!

gonna need sauce on pic

Bitch ass nigger

OP thinks he lives in Mexico

No you havent.

You're a fucking retard

Fuck, why didn't ANYONE think of that before? Oh, wait....

Listen the only drugs you might be able to steal as a pharmacy tech, is C3 drugs. Hydrocodone, tramadol, light muscle relaxers. But you can only steal one pill a week, we did counts on every C3 drug and there was a margin of like 2 pills lost.

It isn't fucking cool. Working at a retail pharmacy sucks. Especially one that gets 500+ prescriptions a day, but was only really setup to handle 200. Do you know what it's like to have a line of poor, old, angry red necks on scooters going back to the door of the store, whining about how evil big pharma is while their fat ass gets free meds from our pharmacy and from medicare, all because they don't feel like eating a salad every now and then? I had a 300 lbs dude picking up cholesterol, diabetes, and blood pressure medication, paid for by medicaid, dump an ENTIRE bag of potato chips down his throat while checking out at the counter.

Yes, I have. Naturally they have their specific bins or w/e they are called for drugs, so that no one can access them before they're delivered to whatever party gets rid of them for good. But if you work at such a pharmacy, you can just pocket some drugs instead of putting them in the bin and no one would be the wiser.

They're tracked, schlomo, or they'd end up in streets.

Yes they would. Ive worked at one, and have had the thoughts. The pharmacist was the one would took care of disposal, the techs never got close to it. Also the drugs that fuck you up, the controlled drugs, never expired. We went through them so quick and this was just c3s. C2 your adderall, morphine, oxy, is a whole other bird. There is a reason they compensate pharmacists so well, so they dont steal and even if they did. There were so many cameras, and once monthly video checks. Pharmacies are like fort knox m8

This. C2's are prescribed like candy. You run into more problems keeping them in stock than you do having them expire.

Anyone care to guess OP's ethnicity? I'm guessing poorly educated, low to middle class white.

Yep lol. And they didnt allow us to order that many. We werent allowed more than like two 500 bottles a week. You wanna make money on the sly as a pharm tech, you shoulda became one 10 years ago and stole pseudo. Cant now because that shit is treated like a controlled drug.

i remember that meme

Well played.

I'm in long term care now. Never going back to retail. Long term care is like 1/3 the work, 50% more pay.

But yes, on top of all of the other limits for controls, the wholesaler places buying limits on your pharmacy for specific drugs in a given week.

If you really want prescription controls, befriend some pharmacy techs/pharmacists. They tend to know the doctors who are fast and loose with their prescription pads.

get out Tyrone

>Noone has ever stolen from a pharmacy without eventually getting caught.
>Noone
Uh huh.
Right.
Why do I not believe that?

Damn son, you sound like someone who's never worked before

If anyone did, you wouldn't know dumbass

Huh. I learning a lot in this thread. Guess pharmacists aren't idiots

They get sent to a reverse distributor and inventoried. I don't think you realize how tightly the inventory is controlled on C2's. CIII's through CV's you can probably steal though.

That album art is great, also a very good album for Heaven & Hell - The devil you know.

I had a friend who was a pharmacist. I worked in a small german village. The farmacy was allowed to mix stuff up and when he had night shifts he would steal low quantities of pharma grade amphetamines. Never got caught.