Alright niggers. I need suggestion on how to get back at this bitch

Alright niggers. I need suggestion on how to get back at this bitch.
You're supposed to be a bunch of sick fucks. But first.
>Trying to sell house
>Ask the couple next door to keep the gates closed and to stay off our parking spaces so when people come over, they see it is nice and their is plenty of room for their cars
>At house. Next door is renting out their house.
>New people their are shit bags.
>They don't close the gates. They park in our parking spaces. She yells loudly at her kids.
>I don't even know if it's two of them. I just see her and her two screaming bambinos.
>I have asked them nicely to keep the gates, which are attached to my house, closed.
>We've put signs up to keep the gates closed.
>They took them down.
>This time she's parked so close to our space I had to do a billion point turn to get in. (This isn't even convenient for her. Her car is right in front if her door.)
Knock on the door. Ask her to move said car (nicely).
This cunt nugget doesn't even look at me. Walks straight out the door. And says "any problem you have, take it up with [I dunno what she said, the council or whatever] " in the cuntiest voice.
>"Wait, hang on a sec. Move your bloody car"
>Keeps walking. Ignores me.

That's fucking it Sup Forums. It's fucking on now chaps! I've had it. I don't even live here. I just need it nice for, like, a fucking month! But can she do that. Apparently not!

But. I
I have given my raver DJ friends permission to play loud jungle music all day until new people move in. The idea being they'll think a bunch of 24 year old jungleists have moved in next door.

But much more immediately. I'm gonna buy a sheep's head and nail it to her fucking door.

Cunt.

I need suggestion. I was thinking of printing off pictures f animals fucking/giving birth ect. That's a good one I've seen on here.
Obviously I'm gonna put sugar in her petrol tank. We've seen where her a/c vent is. Thinking of putting a fish in there.

Come on Sup Forums give me something truly horrible.

I strongly recommend murder. I tried it on my neighbor once, and it worked great. Never bothered me again.

Send her a very well spoken and angry letter

shit on her lawn and post results

Call the police and explain to them the situation

Man up, Nancy. We are NYPA.

Also

>abloohoohoo my neighbor won't cooperate in misrepresenting the quality of my house so I can overcharge some poor unsuspecting sap ablooobloooblooo

Wow. Let's not get crazy here user.

Just kidding. Smear human feces all over her door.

You sound like a whiny shit. People suck, just fucking deal with it and stop being a little fuck

I don't know what NYPA is. Is it a yank thing.

Yeah well, she will cooperate after I put sugar in her gas tank.

Not your personal army you fucking wanker

Also shit in bag on fire user

Oh wow she might have to change a fuel filter. Soooooo diabolical

Old school. I like it.

I'm only asking for suggestions. Not asking for l33t hax0rs to hack her Wi-Fi or whatever.

Got any better ideas faggot.

Fuck her kids shit up

For you to just eat crow and deal with it. No point in trying to out-cunt someone

shit in her ac vent

XD just rape em lol

Haha jungle is massif lad
What if she gets down to it though what's your next step?

Not the point.. once dissolved in the gas the sugar passes through the filter and carbonizes the cylinder lining and valve seals when it's burned. If left for long enough, it can actually seize the engine.

I SAID I WAS JUST KIDDING NOW SMEAR POO POO ON HER DOOR

Leave her kids mentally scarred

You'd have more immediate engine problems adding water to the gas tank. I mean shit do you guys not look into your middle school pranks?

>eat crow

Okay gramps

Have you tried turning her off and on again?

This

If they have pets. Turn their skin inside out and leave it hanging from the ceiling

Fuck. I didn't think of that.

>why is it so easy to get lost in the jungle
>because jungle is massive

IM SORRY I DIDNT SEE THAT BIT. IVE BEEN DRINKING.

Rape her car and post pics.

Get a friend to pose as a rand govt agency inspector for 'pick whatever nasty chemical toxin might be found in houses of that age' to knock on her door and claim to need to do a check, or post a warning that it has been found in neighboring residences.

This:
Put matches in the key slot of her car and break it so it stays in there. That costs a great deal to get fixed.

IT'S OKAY WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING DO I NEED TO KEEP YELLING

probably not.

but who was central locking

PHONE!!!

SCOTCH COZ IM NOT A FAGGOT

No it seems a bit silly

Good, good. Best of luck with your cunty neighbor.

we just left retrograde mars... you should curse her silly ass. Use the Hagal rune. Completely legal, and you will kill her.

>in b4 pagan mumbo jumbo bullshit from spiritually ignorant hecklers

Retrograde Mars?
OK you have to explain that one to me.

Play old country twang and leave dryed chicken bones on Her door step

Apple Juice Bottles, get a bunch of Apple Juice bottles, let them sit for a while after opening them with the cap on just enough and stick them in strategic locations, I remember some dude talked about it before as I was thread hopping.

Pee it the bottles?

Play some alri northen bassline instead lad that'll send em packin

You don't out sugar in the gas tank, you put bleach in the gas tank. Bleach causes the metal in the car it comes into contact with to rust.

You don't out bleach in the gas tank, you put matches in the gas tank. Matches causes the gas in the car it comes into contact with to exploded

no, let gas build up in the apple juice bottles and it will be your own personal bombs, stick them in extremely non-obvious places if you can.

Put in anything fragile, stick in their computer if you can.

>We are NYPA.
god I haven't cringed this hard in awhile, someone just found Sup Forums

>op asks how to deal with annoying neighbors
>"you whiny shit! deal with it!"
are you fucking simple?

>op asks for advice
>"we're not your personal army"
looks like summer's here, alright

This is a golden prank.

>go to market
>purchase rope, duct tape, and a stool and a lighter
>hang her kids in front of her while she is bound
>set her on fire

Did it to my neighbor once and she was chill until I left.

Pic unrelated.