Hey Sup Forums anyone else smoke for so long consistently they feel as if they can't get stoned or similar stories

Hey Sup Forums anyone else smoke for so long consistently they feel as if they can't get stoned or similar stories

Been smoking an ounce a week for last 3 months and feel as if it no longer affects me, pretty sure it's just what my normal is now

change what you smoke that'll help

Congratulations, you are now a medicinal user.

>Turns out its sub-par weed
I've been smoking a lot and I fucking hate it.

Not because of smoking too much per se, but I can't get the same kind of high as I used to after I took shrooms a few times. All strains feel the same and its somehow lost a lot of the good aspects prior to taking shrooms for me.

>Didn't lick the edges of the wrap
>powdery weed at the end of the blunt will cause it to run
what a waste of good weed.

Try to reduce the amount you smoke. The first day it will suck but you will soon see that you can get high with even a little bit. The high also improves because it gets more special trust me man Im smoking everday for 3 and half years now and thats what i discovered

Have you seriously never heard of t-breaks? People like you are what's holding back legalization.

You deplete your serotonin levels every time you smoke weed (it's the stuff in your brain that makes you happy). It can replenish itself completely in about a months time and it would feel like the first time you've ever smoked. or you can wait a couple days and let your serotonin level come up a bit, so you know how long to wait for weed to be potent again.
hope this makes sense im super high rn.

Im also in this stage atm op i guess i should try to take a break for awile to build my tolerance up again

been smoking an ounce a week for 30 years.
try switching it up

you're going to hate withdrawals if you ever intend to quit.

Quit smoking. Exercise. Find a hobby. Travel. Take a year to two years away from inebriation. Then get high. It will be like you are back in jr. High.

HEY ME! HOW ARE YA?

Seriously though, been blazing pretty much every day for the past 4 years (I'm 23 now) and I fucking hate to say it, but it is NOTHING like it used to be. It's like I'm building up a THC immunity. Or I've been wringing out my brain constantly looking for dopamine and serotonin, but they are both long gone.

It doesn't help either that the world plunges further into chaos with every passing day, NATO is stacking nukes on Russia's border, yadda yadda...

Fucking kill us all already.

>build my tolerance up again
you have no idea what tolerance means do you

if i smoke about 2 ounces in a month i need at least a 10 day T break. apart from that bong the fuck on

+1 this

Iv been smoking for many years. I go through 2G of weed per day and i get stoned all day everyday

Aha oh how I miss highschool when first started smoking. Could listen to shit music and like it while forgetting where I am or where I put shit

Now even if I go a year with no pot I just get 30 mins of music being fucking awesome and a relaxed feeling, completely coherent no matter how good the weed is

The fieriest of the dankity dank? What kind of bud do you have access to?

Try doing some dabs, that shit will put you on the moon. If you can't get oil/wax, look up how to make it.

Ive dabbed plenty of times probably made my tolerance ever worse now

lol weed withdrawals...oh know im cranky cuz muh weed depletion.

shit... so weed can cause depression user?
I mean I know people have anxiety so they avoid weed, but you'd think it would help shut your fucking brain up long enough for you to relax.

Stfu

ounce a week is rather a lot to smoke consistently. Change up your smoking method and just generally take longer breaks between smoking. Sounds like you smoke out of boredom or to fill time, fill time with something else. Smoking one after another because you feel nothing is a shitty position to be in from experiance

Not cause, more like exacerbate. Draining your brain of the "feel good" chemicals naturally does the opposite of making you feel good.

Like any drug, you can have a bad trip. as fucking stupid as it sounds, some people get all emotional on pot plus takes away the happy chems from the brain for a few days

Totally due to smoking too much.
An ounce a week, of anything other than mexibrick, is a lot of weed.

your tolerance won't stay up if you stop for a bit, sucks but you'll have to quit for awhile to get the full effects back. I've quit for a year, came back and it was like I never smoked before. Good thing is that bud isn't as additive as tobacco.

How do you guys get funds to smoke so much? I smoke about 3g a week and want to quit cus I don't have money for anything else. Granted I give out a lot of money for cigies too.

Yeah pretty much using it to kill time and yeah it gets to the point where I don't want a bong because it just makes me cough my guts up and does nothing but do anyway

I stopped for about a month before and then smoked 3 bowls to myself and i was fucking blitzed out of my mind so ill just try that again

also
mangoes are delicious and said to help lengthen your high, so you could give them a try. They are in season right now & pakistani mangoes are the fucking amazing.

Nope.

Smoked for years. Gave up for years then tried again.

Has never felt as good as when I started.

sleep deprivation, constant headaches, lack of appetite, aggressiveness

Just moved to a new small town. No friends, only a few work acquaintances. Where find weed?

I save money and recently broke up with my girlfriend, so that helps. Otherwise get a better paying job, or ask your cunt boss for a raise.

if your in utah ill sell you bud

i smoke around 2-3 grams of ground bud every day

Save up and buy in bulk, buy pound at a time only because cheaper in long run by a lot and where I am weed is fucking hard to get, meth and Xtc sell like mad here, can't go through the city without a cop or random trying to sell it

I work 40 hrs a week, and have a semester left of college. Kinda funny, I smoke because living is boring, I hate working, and weed used to be incredibly fun. I work to afford my escape hahaha. Isn't that stupid as fuck? But I do it anyway.

amen... a gave up about 6 months ago after 7/8 years of use.

im cravin it again now cuz i got too much time on my hands as ive fucked my knee up and for some fucked reason after almost a month its not healing. been out of work cuz of it

In Canada. Need it quick. Feels bad

Cigarettes are like 2k a year, quit that shit. Literally doesnt do anything but give you cancer and make you look "cool". Enjoy your death sticks

lmao oh well i tried sorry user

Aha dem feels man dem feels

ahaha AHJAHJAJAJA )-:

try girl scout cookies

Hey Bruno, is that you???

All you need to do is take 3 day breaks. That's usually all you need to feel it a lot more again. Sometimes I go to edibles for a week and that also helps keep things mixed up.

Like there's a magic solution to that problem, make some friends and get a feel for who does and doesn't get high. Wouldn't spout that shit to co-workers because they could snitch on you to the boss.

Try mangoes or pink grapefruit, dickmilk

The terpines make your high stronger and more intense

Its science bitch

>mdma
>inb4 trolling

Seriously! People think I'm full of shit when I talk about withdrawals, but the symptoms are always the same. There will be about a week where everyday I wake up feeling super hot, then I'll be cranky all day, get headaches, experience intense mood swings, and have no appetite whatsoever.

Only time I ever get really high is when I wake up like now

Your truth cuts deep.

Anyone who smokes for any period of time and isn't just a dirty hippy takes breaks. Take a break you dirty hippy.

nb

Because those people are probably on some kind of pill, fuck those people.

Day 9 of my tolerance break, how long is the usual minimum for the cannaboid receptor reset, 30 days?

There is none.

Never had it personally, might in next couple of day but know a bloke that's been smoking everyday for 25 year and if he goes a day without he gets all that but mostly very angry

On day 9 you should be able to get pretty decently high again. 3 days are really all most people need.

Imma tell all you fucking kids something. Youll not get better advice.

The less you smoke pot the better it works. Now go.

Start smoking. Don't Exercise. Give up a hobby like woodworking. Stay indoors. Take a year to two years completely inebriated. Then don't get high. It will be like you are back in jr. High.

Been smoking for around 20 years consistently and an eighth (of chemdawg or similar) still lasts me about 2 weeks. I smoke 3-4 bowls a day. It's called moderation OP.

Well, it's nice to know I'm not alone. My friend just refused to believe me, but she definitely doesn't smoke regularly. I love weed, but people who refuse to be both sides of the coin drive me nuts.

That's because you have chronic vaginal debris

you are stoned ur just so high you forgot what it feels like

kinda unrelated to OP, but does anyone have tips on how i can find someone to sell me weed?
i've never smoked before and want to try it out, but i don't have any friends around here and live in a fairly small city.

Props.

takee 1 week off. a full weeklong tbreak willcut your personall consumption down

Not really though and try dabs you faggots

Find niggers. Roll your window down.

50/50 chance.

>Withdrawals
Then you're a weak willed faggot, no shit you'll have loss of appetite and headaches because of the munchie effect and your blood pressure rising to non-stoner levels. It's all in your head.

You know what I mean nigger.

Figured but I would go though an ounce of top shelf from my dispensary a month before for the last 2 years without a break. And before then my t-breaks would be for maybe a week every 6-8 months.

This.

I stopped smoking about 4 years ago.

Occasionally have a joint or a hit of a bong once every 6 months.
Shit blows me away awesomely every time.

You can take your dick out of my ear now

Its called tolerance. The more you use, the less it affects you. Works like this for literally every drug. Mfw people gulp caffeine all day and wonder why they have trouble sleeping.

To be fair i learned how tolerance works real good from being a junkie haha.

>dabs
the real faggots

I smoke to get rid of my anxiety and depression.
I don't even really get high anymore.

T breaks suck. You might get a one or two good stones but your tolerance quickly returns.

There is no tolerance that is so strong that a quarter gram dab can't conquer.

But alot of it is being used to being high. I can rip some monster dabs and still be as high as when I first started, but it will never be like those first two or three times because the novelty has wore off and I am used to the feeling.

An option I don't think i've seen ITT: Use a dry herb vape device. Put that shit on 339 degrees and a small amount will last you a few good hits.

Oh and btw caffeine is the anti stoned so abstain from caffeine if you want a higher quality stone.

Since you weren't a dick I find that two solid months brings me back to my normal level. If you want that I'm a kid again feeling a year or more.

Also how you smoke is important. Pot is self titrating. The you smoke the less youll absorb. So the bowl you want to take ten minutes to pack and sprinkle with keif and dab a button on is that very first one in the morning.

Decent answer?

I've got a desktop vape that I run through my bong, temps are 330-385 for the maximum for me.

Yup.

Remember one guy in my dispensary who said he took a year and a half off and became a one hit n' quit it kinda stoned again. Think I'll see how a month pans out and then maybe take a year off to focus on school and work

Its literally the exact opposite of how most other drugs work, just so you know.

Nice, I got a Chinese knock-off handheld. It works and is fairly small. Been thinking about modding the fucker to a bubblier piece.

Just gotta occupy yourself.

This will fail you. It will work for depression mostly but it has the same downside as every other anxiety medicine.

Not judging you at all, heads up.

Why would you want to be incoherent?
I love my drugs but don't understand why people take drugs like alcohol to feel physically fucked up.
I know acid and mushies (my favourites) affect the brain significantly I just feel so much more incontrol compared to when I do get really drunk

who are you trying to impress? take a fucking break faggot

holy shit get a fucking life, an ounce a week? what the fuck? thats like at least 150$ a week take a fucking break jesus christ

For someone who has never smoked weed and live in Texas. Where can I go and buy weed If I don't know any friends who smoke it?

I like to be in control but just nostalgia memories from being so baked I couldn't move or understand why I had hands

Dawg. Don't be so mean.

I heard a change in smoking setting really helps so I tried it. Usually I just smoke at home and watch Netflix on my laptop so instead I went on a hike and smoked in the woods. Swear I felt 3X more high. Give it a shot.

depression is life long, and all the pussy,drugs and money won't fix it. If there was a cure we wouldn't feel the need to breed, and our species would die out. Literally the thing that makes everyone suicidal and sad, is what keeps people fucking, and trying to "do better" for the next generation.

And it won't. Take a break, quit, or keep doing what your doing. Those are your three options, quit bitching on Sup Forums.