Belgium

>Belgium
>1st world

Muslim shithole

If this the worst you can find than yes you are First world

what can you get that is worst than this ?

wew lad that's rather OK for Charleroi, you can do better

these look first world to me.

this looks like Doel
is this really from Charleroi?

Pics come from VL, BX and WA. Only 3 of them are from Charleroi. There's also one from Doel.

Every country's got its ghettos desu

lmao what a fucking shithole. literally worse than africa lmao dude

how love to visit that salon 2bh

the hosue with the blue painting is Marc Dutroux's

thats marc dutroux's house on the left btw (the one painted blue and condamned), a serial rapist that raped and killed little girls back in the 90s

I thought that he kept the grilu in some castle dungeon

no, in his house basement hidden in a tiny backroom whose floor was literally a bed

Now post QT picturesque belgian villages

who is the owner now? It doesn't seem to be of any value anymore.

it has it's own special charm

Looks like something out of story books that I read when I was a kid. Comfy desu
Moar

How is Genk?

no owner I guess

Why not just demolish it then. How poor are you?

How is Gent?
How is Genf?

why would we demolish it?

My art teacher in school was called van Genk

Why is Hitlers Birthplace being demolished?

Because it is still kinda scary, maybe there are still human parts somewhere in that house. geez demolish that.

I have my opinion about Belgium from the film Ex-Drummer.

the house was demolished and cleared from the inside, there is nothing left but external brick walls AFAIK

demolishing is would leave an empty space that would be useless anyway, also it might get turned into some sort of museum in the near future, idk

i'm not for demolishing the house but i wouldn't want to visit a child rape museum desu

Wow Belgium looks really similar to the uk compared to how different some foreign countries like Australia or America look

housing in marc dutroux street is real fucking cheap since no one wants to live ther anyway

I suggest we buy the whole street for pennies and get comfy

kek

It looks like your typical American inner city tbqh

all the houses that OP posted are probably some working class scum houses outside bigger cities where Italians and Turks live desu

but yeah, belgium does look a lot like the UK since they are both post industrial shitholes

>Why is Hitlers Birthplace being demolished?

Thankfully it isn't, they got rid of that idea.
They'll just change the facade now or something.

are they going to put a museum inside the house?

>This is the worst neighborhood they could cherrypick
Holy shit Europeans check your privilege

>Am 14. Dezember 2016 wurde vom österreichischen Parlament ein Gesetz zur Enteignung der bisherigen Besitzerin verabschiedet, sodass das Gebäude in den Besitz der Republik Österreich überging. Ein Arbeitsgespräch zwischen dem österreichischen Innenminister Wolfgang Sobotka, dem oberösterreichischen Landeshauptmann Josef Pühringer und dem Braunauer Bürgermeister Johannes Waidbacher am darauffolgenden Tag ergab, dass das Gebäude saniert und der Lebenshilfe Oberösterreich zur Nutzung angeboten werden soll.

ok thank you

belgium was a mistake

Yes, sometimes History makes mistakes too and creates things like Belgium or Poland or the IS

that's rich coming from Poland

well memed my friends
but really belgium shouldn't exist

oh my god, she is squatting, i want her.

but it is pretty bad for the 1st world desu

>mfw this looks exactly like Brazil

If those are shitty areas of Belgium, dear Lord I underestimated developed countries.

if even after robbing the world, you cannot manage to be a developed country then you should just nuke yourself 2bh

>that paint job to draw attention
is there a museum there? is it considered muh heritage?

if this is supposed to be the worst you can get it's honestly not that bad desu

It looks nothing like brazil who the fuck are you trying to fool? half the board visited your country, that neighborhood is middle class at worst in brazil

At least post the slum we have in Laken, filled with Romanians.

looks pretty similar desu, except a lot more people in brazil.

I didn't write it properly, but that's what I meant. Those are regular neighborhoods here in Brazil, and if those are trash in Belgium then I probably underestimated the wealth of developed countries. They're way more comfy than I thought.

what's the most developed country you've been to

brazil is not that bad. it is rundown but it has character. except for these boys may be up to no good but maybe not, i dunno. and that's in the north, south looks much better.

True, but it can't be worse than LA

all of your country looks like Charleroi, so...

true, the worst parts of LA look like africa.

Not sure if Belgium or a rough estate in t'north

USA

Aw man, São Paulo has no architecture. Just a shitton of concrete squares every-fucking-where, with no architecture or history.

In north and north-east you'll find buildings with history and personality, but in São Paulo you'll mostly find this.

show me the worst street view of your country.
this is the us. east STL the most dangerous place in the world

why is there a man sleeping on pavement?

>sleeping

he is dead desu

yes, i agree, which is why i like the street views in the north, there is some colonial architecture there, it may be rundown but like i said, it has a lot of character. i meant to say that the south is more economically developed, but architecture is a different story

weather was too hot that day

So what made Charleroi so shit? I see the Belgian and Dutch posters here joke about it a lot.

drop the google maps guy anywhere in camden nj, no need to cherry pick

Basically the same as everywhere in the world: Economy

this

you'll find those in every first world country

delete this picture of my family

kek, this is just like one of the OP pics. shockingly similar, buildings, etc.
can we say this is your typical 1st world shithole?

southern netherlands trough history has more been separate than together with the north

but I really don't feel like having this dumb discussion over and over again, it's not like anyone will change his mind and foreigners need not to meddle with our affairs anyway

French on holiday

Googling "worst neighborhoods in France" (in French) returns this. I'd say that's about as bad as France gets, yeah - unless you count French Guiana or Mayotte

>gonzalez str
really makes you think

>typical muslim on a high moral horse
>greatest slavers the world has ever seen etc
>still think they have the moral highground because of the ramblings of some epileptic nut

Italy is the same. google scampia

Up north it's like Belgium's pictures but down south its like France's

fuck i went there on a geography school trip to show us an example of social deprivation

top kek, why go that far, you have plenty of your own

Looks ok to me tbqh.

>that far

How far away do you think he is from North Leeds?

LOL IS THIS CONSIDERED NOT FIRST WORLD?

BOY OH BOY WAIT TILL YOU SEE 99% OF THE UK :D (CAUSE IT ALL LOOKS THE SAME)

>Charleroi

haha sorry i done goofed, i thought you went all the way to belgium to see some rundown buildings lmao

noice

Ciudad Juarez is worse than East St. Louis if we're talking about the most dangerous place in the world.

>implying I'm Arab or Muslim
lmoa there goes your whole argument roflmao

Still looks better than by hometown

this is where german geography students go to see a rundown neigborhood. But I think the building on the right should be demolished by now.

sure thing Achmed

even if I were Arab, it doesn't change the fact that your ancestors were looting rapists and we're talking about Belgium not the Middle East so my point is still valid regardless of my ethnicity. nice ad hominem kiddo

the lebanese did this

doesn't your religion teach you that you shouldn't point at others when your own history is clearly very embarrasing when it comes to human dignity and respect for your fellow man?

>using the superlative of bad in a comparison

I've seen worse

again with the ad hominem lmao I guess you have some trouble coming to terms with your genocidal history. I'm not really holding you accountable personally so I don't know what's upsetting you so much
oh well I guess I'll pray for your sins to ALLAH then :^)

come on, you have much worse areas, try eastern germany like potsdam. i remember it was such a shithole when i was there in 1993