Why are most people on here right wing?

Why are most people on here right wing?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto-anarchism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because left wing is for fags

Most people on here are liberal. It used to be the opposite, until generation z with their smartphones, social media and lust for minority cumshots dripping from their cheek overran this place.

Explain why? What about being left wing is bad in ur eyes?

Sup Forums is contrarian. It's the asshole of the internet that people go to when theyre shouted down by the majorities on other websites. The majority of Sup Forums anons are American. So whichever is in power, you can bet your ass that Sup Forums will be shouting the opposite opinion.

Imagine people as a cloud point, most will be centered around the middle buy when asked, will swear allegiance to one side.
Making it seem like they're all the way on the other side. When in fact, they're barely on the other side of the border.

Makes sense whats with the tag of cuck or cuckold when referring to left wing males?

>why are most people on here shitposters?

ftfy

Sup Forums isn't much one way or the other. it's just full of devil's advocates.

What parallel universe Sup Forums do you visit?

They have the best memes

cuck is just a go-to insult now. it's lost all meaning since finding it's way to Sup Forums. any time anyone on Sup Forums says "so-and-so is a cuck", it has nothing to do with it's actual meaning

lefty's are annoying to sit next too cause you're always bumping arms

dank me me

Sup Forums is just a den, or safe haven, perhaps, for those of us who feel overshadowed and unrepresented on other sites. Whatever seems to be the popular opinion on things, Sup Forums will be filled with people who hold opposite views. This is why people on Sup Forums despise "normies"

only next to a righty. if there was a full table of left-handed people, it wouldn't make a difference.

If blacks and gays and all that shit didn't exist the left would be pretty cool tbh

>If blacks and gays and all that shit didn't exist the left would be pretty cool tbh
>blacks and gays are the coolest leftists
Stay mad righties.

Conservatism, by it's very nature, will always end up on the wrong side of history. They are fighting against change, and they aren't ever going to stop change. At best they can slow it down.

Because Right wings know that a lot of their beliefs are unpopular, like strict immigration, outlawing gay marriage and abortion, and just generally being sexist, racist and homophobic. Then they come on here where since it's anonymous, they feel like they can say whatever they want no matter how horrible or stupid it is. Then you hear them bitch about how they are "oppressed" because they can't say things that a lot of people find offensive and terrible.

Because most of the terms the left use are just buzzwords labeled that way to make tards think they are doing something good.

Progressive just means moving in a direction of complete equality while hurting others. Think taxing those who want to work more, curbing free speech for feelings, more the less fucking over those who want to actually build a county for those who want to live like a kid.

The right has its problems especially when u get more authoritarian. Thats why right libertarian is the best.

Pretty much means you are a self reliant badass who doesnt care what others say or do, as long as they stay the fuck out of your way on your road to becoming rich.

Basically this.

Because it's anonymous, they can spew their right wing BS with no consequences, whereas they would just be ridiculed out in the real world. (Depending on where they live, of course.)

>Describes people of his political ideology as "badass"

Are you 12?

Most people here are right wing because the majority of people who go on this board are degenerates and degenerates tend to have distorted perceptions about themselves and about the world, which usually attracts them to right wing ideologies, such as fascism, libertarianism, and liberalism.

This pic is retarded as op's mom.

>Right wing ideologies
>Liberalism

What?

How you can you be a right wing and libertarian at the same time?

Because that's how we have to be when we have a democrat in office. We must obey.

Explain

Hillary pulls ahead of Trump after Brexit, and Turkish Airport gunman incident.

Right-wing not doing so well in light of world events.

Most fags here consider themselves alpha males, so in a society were the strongest strive, they would succeed.
The catch is that most fags are beta.

that chart is way off base but i can tell you im right because ive lived and worked under the left and its shit. friend was fired for not supporting gay marriage because he is catholic and refused to go to a wedding for gay coworker. this led to company firing him because they dont allow hate when he has never been bad to gays for being gay ever. im not gonna support a side that wants you to alter your beliefs instead of getting along with them

so, is no one going to say the obvious?

this two-party system is bullshit.

literally voting between a turd sandwich and a giant douche. American "democracy" is a fucking joke

Don't think all left wing people would force views on someone

Whats better?

>Most fags here consider themselves alpha males.
Not even close. Most of us accept that we are losers.

when the party is like that as a whole then it doesnt matter that not all are like that. look at the current system where certain groups get to do things others would be bashed for. yet you cant point that out or that makes you a sexist, racist, bigot, etc.
the right isnt some grand party but if i say something that disagrees with others im not tossed out. this isnt just along party lines but in general life as well

Because its made by communists.

A democracy with more than two options?
Where the extremes will have to compromise and not switch every 4 to 8 years and reverse what happen in the mean time.
Also, real democracy would be nice, but who the hell knows how that works and what that is.

>Most of us accept that we are losers.
The rest of us love denial

What a well-constructed argument which fulfills the asker's question.

we have a system already in place that's better, but everyone refuses to think a little harder to make it work. we have third party candidates every fucking election, but no one pays attention to them because dems and reps have the big bucks (another point of corruption in our system). So Green, Libertarian, and the like all get brushed under the rug, even when neither the dem and rep candidate are fit to lead. it's embarrassing and appalling.

Wait are you implying all left leaning individuals unanimously kicked you out of being liberal?
Did I miss the meeting?

Has nothing to do with communism

Think about it. Neoliberalism is where you give a few things to the general public to keep them complacent, while you give corporations vast amounts of power to do as they wish, which ends up manipulating both the system and the people, all in the name of profit. Neoliberalism is basically the political arm of international capital, and capital pulls far more to the right than the left.

You realize that it was illegal to fire your friend for that reason.

But it is still legal to fire the gay coworker for being gay.

They shouldn't have done that to your friend. But at least he can do something about it. If they fire the gay person, it would literally be too bad for them.

the fact you havent had to deal with it means you either form to the ideas they want or had them all along. but i ask you for a moment do you think the blacks who riot when the cops shoot a black should be punished for all the crimes they commit? if you do then you arent with the left. do you think someone should be given the job simply because of race? if not then you are not with the left.
im not gonna say you havent worked like others would say but ill say you probably havent worked for govt directly or through company contracted by them because they can. since he doesnt support gays he is opposing them causing stress in the workplace and disrupting productivity. its a ll bullshit but sadly our country allows it with current mindset.

cuck detected

Single so impossible

Because they still live with their parents.

Left vs Right in a nutshell is collectivism vs individualism (This is the American left vs right, not the traditional one).

Since Sup Forums (at least Sup Forums) is the place of refuge for social rejects, it is a lot easier for them to think as individuals; or at least know that society cannot be trusted upon.

You can almost say that being right wing is the prerequisite to enjoying yourself here.

You're painting a pretty dark picture of the left, is your view of the right side equally dark?
> if you think women deserve equal pay you're not right
> if you think people that were not born here can some day become citizens, then you're not right

I'm not the other guy, but I'm also pretty sure this is illegal.

And even if you ignore that, how is the right any better if they allow you to fire a gay person just for being gay? There are plenty of gay people who, just like your friend, don't bother anyone. Yet you can fire them for being gay because it makes jesus cry. How is this any better?

You're wrong. Left wing is the bastion of cuckoldry, as they let everyone walk all over their freedom.

Cuckoldry is the act of letting other men violate your woman and enjoying it. Supporting left wing politics is letting the government violate your home, your existence, your ideas, your... everything, and still asking for even more gay rights or somesuch bullshit like that.

If you description of affirmative-action is "give them a job simply because of race" then you have a caricature of affrimative-action and don't really understand it.

I know you probably can't be bothered to read, but try reading the Affirmative-action case from the supreme court case decided just the other day.

It's interesting to see how I much prefer reading the right-wing side on that poster because its blue, not red like the left. Usually its the other way around.

Now I Get it, the cuckolding project is supposed to make you think sharing is somehow weak, by making a detour over your spouse.

I never got this argument. You say the leftwing gives up their freedom. Sure. Whatever.

But doesn't freedom mean doing what you want?

If they WANT to do those things, if they FREELY CHOOSE to do those things, they why are you complaining? If you care about freedom like you say you do, you should respect their free choices.

Why does it appeal?

I'd say right wing stops freedom for certain individuals

Easily.

Can you explain what a right wing libertarian believes?

"NO!

I should have the freedom to discriminate! I should have the freedom to hate! I should have the freedom to take away rights from others!"

Fucking rightwing tards.

Lol

I don't care about their choices. They are free to damn themselves in any way they wish.

I just get combative when their collective idiocy decides that my freedoms should be curbed for the good of their mediocrity.

how come the whole of the united states is represented by only two parties?

I don't mean right wing like Nazis. What I mean is more like Libertarian and Right. So, I couldn't care less what anyone has done.

I care about my property, and that's it. So long as what others are doing does not infringe on my property, or seems to be building towards such infringement. They can do whatever the fuck they want.

I think the big confusion in the US about Left vs Right is bc we have been bullshitted by the US Government since late 30's about what "Left" means. FDR implemented a lot of totalitarian legistature that curbed individual freedom in this country.

Counting to three is beyond the capabilites of the average American, let alone keeping track of three poltical parties.

They want to see everything as black/white, good guys/bad guys, /us/them. Anything more complicated than that and you wouldn't get very far.

I'm from the UK same here

that's not a clear answer or reason to dislike. just because they disagree doesn't mean their good.

Libertarianism is the view of holding individual freedom as the highest creed. Right wing libertarianism bases freedom on property, and a free market.

In such a free market, property-owning individuals are free to trade whatever they can contribute to the economy, in return for money. They can then use that money to purchase goods and services in the same market.

The libertarian right approach simply says that the best way a market operates, and brings everyone the most benefit is through the employment of a completely unregulated market. You can see historical evidence of a lot of economic crises, famines, wars and devastation all caused by goverment action.

Thus, libertarian right wingers have little love for goverment. Some do accept limited goverment principles (like Ayn Rand for instance) for arbitration and defense. Other libertarians want to privatize even courts and defense.

With the onset of the internet and cryptography, there is a technological base upon which a libertarian right political system can actually work.

You can make do without internet though. 12th century Iceland had a private court system for example.

What freedoms have the left taken from you? Last I remember, gay marriage was last big move to allow equality which would be a freedom. But most of the right wants to place biblical law onto the land and that's it's own form of sharia

See:

Just because you hate someone doesn't entitle you to take their freedom. I don't buy into right wing ideologies that are authoritarian. I simply want to be free to express my opinions without fear of repercussion.

It's the "leftist" US goverment that decided to take freedoms away to "protect minorities."

> 12th century Iceland
I guess private courts are easy to maintain if you're the judge plaintiff and defendant.

Thanks for explaining, know any figures I could look up other than Ayn Rand?

Last time I checked you were still free to express your opinion with very, very, few restrictions (inciting violence, perjury, libel / slander).

Everyone has the freedom to call you out for your bullshit, though.

Gay marriage should never be in court's concern. The goverment should never have an opinion on who sticks their dick in whom. That's the freedom we lost with the gay marriage law.

I don't care for what law rules the land, as what I care about more is whether that law is something individuals can agree upon. I wouldn't agree on Biblical law nor Sharia, so I am not endorsing it.

I'd much prefer a system where there's not a lot of rigid laws; but instead, flexible contracts that allow case-based arbitration.

So isn't a law that says "Everyone can get married" more flexible than "Only people of type x, can get married, but not people of type y or z"?

I would have to agree with that but both sides are pretty shitty. But I don't remember the last time the right stood up for anyone beside the NRA and companies. To me, they have made it very clear the right is not on the side of the people. The left used to be and still have some that are for the people.

It's actually a lot more sophisticated than that. I don't know all the details, but here's what I remember. Two parties both contract a "lawyer" to arbitrate their case. Alting, the council of chieftains (pretty much any Icelander with land) gathers and hears the case. They decide on favoring one party over the other depending on how the arbitrators sell their case. Afterwards, the losing party has their rights forfeit. In the case of worst offenses, Alting does not directly punish the losing party, but simply deems them exile. Then 3rd party vigilantes are the ones attacking the losing party. Thoguh I believe this kind of thing was for hard crimes like murder.

>Gay marriage should never be in court's concern

you're right. anyone should be able to marry who they want. no government should tell you marrying this person is wrong for any reason.

and let me ask you a question, how has the gay people gaining a freedom caused you to lose yours?

No problem. Glad to be of help to a keen listener. I am reading "Machinery of Freedom" by David Friedman. His dad, Milton Friedman was big in full-on libertarian ideas.

You can also read into crypto-anarchy as a concept. It's the tech-driven facet of anarchy, and espouses a lot of right wing libertarian ideas.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto-anarchism

I'm saying it's even ridiculous to have a government oversee marriage. Marriage is between two parties. They can arbitrate their divorce on their own if things don't work out.

The Brexit polls showed remain was going to win at almost the same margin.
Polls are just another way to manipulate people into voting for someone,people used to care about voting for the winner, or just would decide not to vote if they thought their vote wasn't going to change anything.

Oh hey, so there's actually a sensible explanation for that insult. Can't say I agree but at least there's logic behind it.

Thing is a lot of people are left wing because they're fighting for more freedom.

The trouble is, let's say Person A wants to shoot Person B in the face.

>Person A has the freedom to shoot B in the face.
>Person B wants the freedom to not be shot in the face.
>Person A complains their freedom to shoot people in the face is being infringed upon.
>Person B complains their right to not be shot in the face is being infringed upon.

Even the Libertarian "do what I want as long as it doesn't hurt other people" has issues because EVERYONE will interpret "hurting other people" differently.

Try saying "Nigger" in your office, and come back here after you're fired and sued due to corporate censorship. This is nothing but curbing of freedom.

I have no reason to go about shouting "Nigger" in a workplace, but I sure would prefer to not watch my back and check every thought I have.

Who's the fucking retard who made Democrats red and Republicans blue?

A lot of these are different in different countries/cultures. Eg here in aus a lot of its mixed around

I think the established US political system will never support the individual. I just want that system to crumble, and that's what the right seems to be willing to do.

Gay people's freedom does not harm me in any way. Gay people making their "plight" a political case, and the goverment championing their "case" is what curbs my freedom.

I couldn't care less about one person being gay. I hate it when they tell me that I should love gays. It's exactly like religion. I respect what you believe, so long as you don't force me to change my opinion.

Libertarians say it's in your power and ability to defend yourself. As a left-winger, you are outsourcing that responsibility to the government. How is that freedom exactly?

In Australia, our right-wing party is blue. And called the Liberal Party.

So the right wing is a bunch of anarchist? That kinda defeats the purpose and you might want to rethink your view point on the right. They are far more authoritarian which would be the opposite of crumbling the government.

First off, you don't have to yell every fucking word that comes to your mind, or are you come kind of retard who can't keep himself from saying everything he thinks? Think whatever you want. Nobody is stopping you from doing that.

Second, like I said, other people have the freedom to not like you for your opinions. If you really don't understand that certain things aren inapporitate in certain contexts, they you have a serious problem. Say nigger all you want at home, or in your car, and no one will bother you.

so... gay people petitioning to pass a bill to allow them to have the same freedom you have is curbing your freedom... gay people fighting discrimination in the work place (not so that you have to have sex with them, but stop complaining about them and how they do their job next to you, except with gayness) is curbing your freedoms?

I haven't seen any diminished freedom since the gay marriage has passed.

pretty sure the same would happen if you just shouted "Cunt" like an autist.

they probably won't fire you for being a bigot, rather because you're obviously retarded and can't do your job.

Left wing is party is red and right wing party is blue in UK, America isn't the world

Gay people didn't make it political, that's the thing. The other side made it political by writing the laws in such a way that it prevent gays from getting married, just like it used to prevent interracial marriage.

They were forced to be poltical, because the other side put a political barrier in place. If they other side have never written the law like that in the frist place, then gay people would have to be political by trying to repeal / change that law.

If you want to blame someone for being political, it should be the people who made things political in the first place.

Ok here's the deal. The American definition of right simply corresponds to libertarianism. Extreme libertarianism is anarchism. The Classical right is completely orthogonal to libertarianism. You can have libertarian and right at the same time, which is what I personally support as a political view. However, no goverment out there does that. Actually, even the European "left" parties are right. Democrats are most certainly right. Only thing that changes when Republicans arrive, is they tend to give people a tiny bit more leg room. That being said, they're a lot more right, but slightly more libertarian; though they are still pretty authoritarian in an absolute sense.

Does that make more sense?

Taking gay marriage as an example...

If gay people wanted the freedom to get married in the US, their options were basically "elect people to government who would change the laws" or "seize control of the government by force".

Now of course if the government as an institution collapsed, things would be different. We'd also lose all the infrastructure that's allowed us as a species to develop technology unless private corporations took it over.

Those private corporations would have restrictions on how you could use their property and infrastructure, making them (basically) a government.