Ask a sociopathic Satanist and devil worshipper anything

Ask a sociopathic Satanist and devil worshipper anything.

> NO fucking christians or atheist trolls allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QTFgn7OQ6XY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are the upsides of being a satanist?

Jesus loves you, will you accept him as your savior?

You need Jesus and wilkins coffee

kek is that actually you in the pic

Whats it like being unemployed?

Well, we get to suck a lot more balls than your average citizen, so that's a plus if you ask me.

youre definitely not a sociopath

You know saying no trolls is an invitation to trolls, right?

Why is the sky blue?

Are you Sonny Moore doing an AMA?

Let me guess you are the faggot with the emogothic satanism

You couldnt POSSIBLY 15 years old even though you are.

What do you do for work?

This is the face of a tortured soul after years of christian brainwashing.

I have now awoken from the false reality instilled by the Christian bible and found the truth in Atheism

kek

Guys, this is a pasta. It's here every day. You're all newfags.

Do you like bananas?

I can't tell if that means yes or no.

check'em

This is the face of a fag.
I am the super faglord.

I am tortured under a mountain of kek.

Do you realize that any rational satanists actually wouldn't give a shit about christian or atheist trolls when talking about Satanism since it's inevitable.

Then again edgy faggots like you exist as a smoke-screen while the progressive elements of Satanism are integrated into an enlightened society.

Oh I see, thank you for clarifying.

It's a copy pasta newfag.

Did your mom tell you its just a phase?

No it's a repost

you realize satan and devil worshipping are purely christian inventions made to scare peasants, right? you may as well just call yourself catholic

Have you seen satan? what is satans favorite sandwich?

That boy ain't right

That's what we want, we're pulling your strings roach.

Do you cut yourself on your own edge?

who is "we"?

Did your parents disown you when you came out to them?

How can you be both an atheist and a satanist at the same time?

This, you seem to start this thread a lot, presuming you're a lazy fag with too much time on his hands? Do tell.

When did Chris Chan go emo?

sociopath lol not pathic. more like retarded cringelord. Satanic means you embrace the existence of Christ and GOD.

THIS

Wonder if the new show will be any good... exciting.

this is the face of a confused individual who dyed their blonde hair black but didnt bother with the blonde eyebrows, then off to the picing shop to shove female hoop earrings to fit inside your ear lobe then to top it off to be extra edgy and devil worshiping he has put female earrings THROUGH his female hoops

SO FUCKING HOMOSEXUAL... opps i mean
SO FUCKING SATANIC MAN

Ei helvetti Sami. Mene nyt vittuun täältä

nice dandruff, man

Clarkson May and Hammond were able to get a good amount of the crew they worked with at the bbc to go with them. The shows budget also dwarfs anything the BBc gave them. The Grand Tour is going to be epic

fucking new fag, biggest cringe ive seen on Sup Forums in while and thats saying something

why haven't you killed yourself yet?

What's it like to be a homosexual moth turd baiting shitposter?

What kind of tooth paste do you use?

'We' are a decentralized collective of people who are subtly bringing what has existed as secretive degeneracy behind closed doors in a religious society into the mainstream.

This ranges from many examples such as mainstreaming furries with movies like zootopia and normalizing cosplay. We're putting the idiotic extremes of the political spectrum on a pedestal to illustrate the futility of old-world thinking whether it's the alt-right trumpfags or femenazi cuck libtards on the left. We're undermining the attitude of traditional notions of hetrosexuality by convincing men of the possibility of fapping to Bailey Jay or creating a waifu or even immersing straight people into VR/escapist fantasies that would have been previously inconceivable.

All the same faggots are brought into scrutiny about whether their special snowflake status really matters if they want to contribute towards what they perceive as a 'vanilla' society and calling out every cultural fallacy for those who take pride in any ethnicity by reveling the flaws for the tattered anuses they are.

People who aren't even identified as Satanists are unknowingly forming their contribution to this collective as the smoke-screen separates those genuinely curious about studying the occult from those distracted by children's toys and flashy gimmicks such as OP.

Much of what Sup Forums represents reflects this Satanic current as you wade through a legion of shitposting, traps and shills to come upon highly sought some original content or an even occasionally bearing witness to an epic thread.

Bumping with degeneracy as a reward for reading my stupid shit.

youtu.be/QTFgn7OQ6XY

bump

We get to look cool and um piercings and hair and shit

It's a real bitch that our eyebrows don't match though

Yes, but I've read a quote from Clarkson where he said the travel aspects of Top Gear haven't been brought to the new show. Those were some of my favorite parts. I wonder if that was on behalf of the hosts, they're getting older, travel is taxing. Wonder where the budget is going.

Stop posting this thread you depressed virgin.

I thought satanism was a meme of from Laveyan satanism

have you heard of Jesus, cause he's heard of you ...

Do you only get charged 1/2 price for a haircut?

No one gonna point out he looks like the villain from the 5th element?