ITT: We predict when and how the next mass shooting happens. I'll start:

ITT: We predict when and how the next mass shooting happens. I'll start:
>Next 2 months
>California
>AR-15 assault rifle, one or more handguns, as well as some variety of shitty homemade explosives
>Milennials.jpg
>Shooter kills max 7-10 people
>Takes place on a campus of some sort, possibly high school, but more likely a college
>Shooter is crazy socially awkward aspie white kid
>Media pulls the "long gun" card out their collective asses
>#Prayforinsertschoolhere
Any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/homicide.htm
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/oct/05/joe-scarborough/msnbcs-joe-scarborough-tiny-fraction-crimes-commit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>this but next week

It takes a special breed of human to imply you're gonna kill people on a shitty message board hunny...

I just wish people would realize that we see AR-15s used in these shootings because it's literally the most-owned rifle in America, not because it's some magic murder machine. That's why the right gets all jumpy and resistant when the left calls for bans; fucking everybody already owns one.

Dude it's not really a matter of ownership numbers. people keep dying because of it, and in droves too. America is the only place on the planet where this shit keeps happening. I'm from Trinidad, the crime capital of the whole fucking Caribbean, and I feel safer here than in the United States at any point in time. It aint your fault, but America needs to grow some balls and act.

but more people die from drinking and driving every year, so we should make that illegal before guns.

I can predict it because i might do one of shootings idk i got my ak47 its great never jamms and i also got 30 rnd mags so yeah isnt gta 5 great?

Drinking and driving is illegal fucktard

Its funny because mass shootings only happen in no gun zones, where no civilian can take the assailant down before it becoming a mass shooting.

It wasn't an AR-15, It was some Sig Sauer model I believe, something like the MCX?
Anyway, its funny you don't hear them whining about the nignogs blasting each other away nearly everyday in Shitcago or Jew York

>assault rifle.

You know a lot about guns huh?

So is killing people when you arent in a self defense situation

Not particularly, because my kids don't die from them every fucking month.

>things an ignoramus says
Go back to your shit island

Keep buying into everythinf the news tells you bud

Drinking and driving is illegal in literally every part of the world dumbass

so is murder you retard

Yet people still die from it

Back to tumblr faggot

>typical libtard missing the point completely

People in Brazil say the same thing about feeling safer and that place is a drug infested gangland

Defending your family with a gun when some shitskin breaks into your home to cum on your daughters cheeks isn't murder.

>Typical right-wing hillbilly cunt ignoring facts until his children get mowed down by the NRA's favourite toys

Snd i bet people in turkey feel super safe too...

Doofus

How dare you...Shitskin cum is cosmetically valuable

Its because they are fools. I had a buddy go on a cruise and he met some Brazilians, and he said they just were shocked that he had never witnessed a shooting because America was so violent in their eyes. But let us not mention Brazil's corrupt government, the drug havens, the pollution, naw American violence is totes the worse.

-5/10
Try harder fag

Here we go again.

You are the same as vegans. And you go nuts when someone mistakes magazine for a clip.

people die from natural causes as well...you wanna make sepsis illegal too?

>America is the only place on the planet where this shit keeps happening.

Turkey would disagree

>more people die of suicide by gun than at the hands of other people.
>said percentage gets lumped into all gun death stats

>HOLY SHIT BAN GUNS YOU GUYS ARE RETARDED OMG AMERIFAGS EURO GOOD WE HAS NO GUNS BLAH BLAH BLAH

>implying the NRA, an organization that protects civil liberties, is a bad thing

Might as well. Laws that are punishments do fuck all any way.

>droves

Nah dude. 1k over the course of 10 years isn't droves.

>source: fbi study if mass shootings.
>PROTIP: most were commited with cheap handguns, none of which would be affected by an assault weapons ban.

Clips i can live with. Its shitty but whatever.
Assault rifle is a retarded term that the news and anti gun people like to use because they have no fucking idea what the are talking about. Just like good ol cali senator de leon and his 30 caliber magazine clip in half a second ghost gun all while standing in front of another california senator arrested for trafficing illegal guns.

We mean MASS shootings...like with dozens dead
>Reading comprehension

>ar-15
>assault rifle

>handgun
> Cali
> shoots 6
> kills 1+ himself
> Asian(counting middle east)
> between 3-6 months

It'll never end.

>game of predicting mass shootings

Only in America.

>because an occasional shooting with dozens dead is totes worse
Get outta here and spam up a BF4 server trash

Nobody cares how you "feel"...

You'd be actually 100 times safer in the U.S.

I'll die in my bed at 95 years old.. You'll die in the next couple of years in a hurricane..

>AR-15 assault rifle

Well obviously it'd be another liberal registered democrat doing the shooting, because they're the only dumbasses calling an AR-15 an "assault rifle"

>Hurricane
>Trinidad
How many times you retake that geography test sweetie?

Dont forget
>high capacity magazines

When a STANDARD mag is 30...

> Venezuela has highest murder rate
>complete gun ban
>numbers rose after ban

> Australia gun ban
> murder rate went down slightly but was trending that way 30+ years prior to ban

>they have never had a hurricane
Kek

>ITT: People deny reality and erroneously hope it won't happen to them or their kids

>Mass shootings are virtually non-existent in Australia, Britain, Canada, and other developed nations due to gun bans
>America the brave
If they were so brave, they would take their heads out their asses and wake the fuck up. But I guess people kill people huh?...Fucking idiots...

>ITT: people realistically know that the chances of getting shot are the same as dying in a flood and fear mongers with no clue about statistics shill for bans
FTFY

Dont forget AUS had a fucking tiny population compared to the US

It wont. Because i live in a good state for gun rights.

And the only people shooting are jamal and taquan in the Ghetto.

And if they decide to travel outside the wire, i can actually carry and defend myself here.

Hell i dont even carry 5/7 days of the week. Still aint sweating shit.

People tend to not fuck around when they know the public has the right to carry and hand you a dirt nap.

The only time they get crazy her is robbing stores, because they rry to pick easy targets

3 weeks.
Handgun and AR, probably taken from family member's safe. Possibly a booby-trapped home.
White, Male, 16-20.
Target will be a school or university.
6-8 deaths, 14 injured. Shooter commits suicide by cop.
Media covers it as "mentally disturbed"
Republicans offer prayers.
Rest of the world headbutts the wall.

Sounds plausible

>Bitching about stuff going on in another country.

Why do you care?

I remember that one time my ak didnt get up and shoot anyone...

Same. Mine hasnt done any dammage since ive owned it.
Am so dissapoint

>mass shootings
I love how this is always the buzzword. A mass shooting is 3 people. Gangs do this everyday, this is why our numbers are fucked. If America wanted to fix its problem, it isnt get rid of guns, it is to dismantle gangs. Meaning quit incentivising the drug trade, make drugs legal or decriminalize. This way young poor kids dont feel the drug industry is the only way to make money and get caught up in the bullshit.

>3 weeks
>university shooting
Why? There will barely be anybody there.

I care because I can't stand the fucking idiocy and circus surrounding the deaths of innocent people. I don't care about race or religion, but I'm human. Seeing people get slaughtered in droves because Republicans and Daddy Trump can't use common sense, as the rest of the world has, just fucking irritates me to no end. I might live on a rock in the middle of the fucking ocean, but at least even we had the common sense to legally restrict firearms to the general public. The gangs can do whatever the fuck they want. At least I can send my kids to school and know they'll come back alive.

>AR-15 assault rifle,
>assault rifle

Oi mum ya cheeky cunt! Yanks is postin gun pics again!!!

yes

>assault rifle
Spotted the uneducated leftist

Oi mum, ya cheeky cunt! Matilda and Gertrude got shot in the bloody head today, they did! Fookin bleeders!

Yeah so can Americans. The high profile school shootings, where mass amounts die, are rare. You are sucking in the media bullshit, and of course blame republicans because of course you do. It is an American right to own firearms, our country was founded on this. To take away this right, is like taking away our right to freedom of speech.

Its all about feeling safe
It literally won't. Do you know what the probability of being murdered using a gun is?
Number of deaths: 2,596,993/year
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm
Number of gun deaths: 11,208/year
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/homicide.htm
in a year your probability of being murdered using a gun is 11208/2596993=0.00431576057
.43%
less than a 1/200 chance of being murdered using a gun.
God knows how many of the gun murders are by criminals killing other criminals and as I am not a criminal and I'm presuming you aren't either we have even less of a chance of being murdered using a gun. Its not a worry. Mass shootings even less so. Don't fall for the media hype.
The Shoulder Thing That Goes Up

Spotted the guy stroking his cock to the finer details of a metal stick that does shit

They may not happen every day, but they happen. And what can you say then? Let children die by the dozen because some nut got a gun scot free? Are you even serious right now?

> mass shooting
I hate when people bring that shit up.
Let's go by a real measure of data called the murder rate.
The actual rate at which people are murdered by any means. Not the number of murders because you know more people more murders.
America barely cracks the top 100. 99th.
Russia is higher up the list than the US but no one mentions that. Mexico is higher up the list.
The real thing that determines the murder rate?
> poverty
Even with the number of mass murders, we're still below the global average.
I'm going by rate not number of murders.

Blaming one side of the asile when both are the same

Show me the ACTUAL MURDER RATE
Of people killed wrongly by people who got their guns legally.

I'll wait

>USMC Afghan veteran w/PTSD
>California, within 2 hrs of san bernadino
>Weapons: M4 with eotech
>Glock 19 with holographic site
>Shooters kit with armor
>University
>Shooter Kills 28, Swat hesitant to enter because milfag
>Used as an agenda to push for gun control of people deemed "mentally unfit" to own fire arms
>Queue every PTSD person no longer allowed to own guns
>Queue the "Sensible gun laws" BS from petraeus

>die by the dozen
Show me the last school shooting in America where children died in the dozens? Are you being serious? The mass shootings in America will happen regardless of laws or regulations put into place.

What's your threshold? At what point do you say "Ok the number of children being killed is low enough we can stop worrying about it".
Russia and Mexico are shit holes and the US is expected to be better than them.

If we banned guns in the USA. There would be less gun related injuries/deaths.

Prove me wrong.

>chicago

This should get you started
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/oct/05/joe-scarborough/msnbcs-joe-scarborough-tiny-fraction-crimes-commit/

Agreed but total number of deaths would stay the same so its irrelevant.

Well for one, unless they round up all the guns, that leaves millions out there. So yeah, unless you also ban ammo, but again there is billions of rounds in circulation. Use your head dummy

>you magically know how the guns were aquired

Yeah. That makes sense.

Ban Ammo and you might actually get somewhere

You cant legally buy in chicago

60 percent of murders by gun
Roughly 75 got it legally
Still have a higher murder rate than most other first world countries under your conditions.

>Dummy
God what are you, four?

Your house,
Your family
You.
Gene pool cleansed +1

>ban guns =no crime
>chicago bans guns
>people getting killed like its going out of style
>proved you wrong
>gofuckyourself

Good retort. Mind coming up with a real counter argument dummy

Other than Canada we have the lowest murder rate in the Americas.

Im sorry source?

Fam you're not getting the point. Other than America and Canada the Americas are shit. They are trash. You shouldn't debase America by trying to compare it to a shit heap.

Yeah and how can we compare America, when every other first world nation is 1/4 our size fam?

>hunny
fuck off faggot

I hate the prayfor hashtags because all it does is make people think they're helping when all they're doing is hoping that the situation will magically fix itself

We can't. Not without taking that into account.
also
>1/4
We have states bigger than some european countries.

Obama bans guns next week. Military goes door to door, takes all guns. Not a single gun left, no more shootings. Obama gets Nobel Prize for peace

Most people aren't saying they want to ban guns, just restrict them (like with background checks) and we DO restrict alchohol

I meant population wise

We have background checks, jesus christ have you never purchased a gun? Go do it, right now. Go to a gun store and buy a 100 .22, go and tell me how easy it is to get a gun

Pfffffffffffft.
Here is where you are wrong.

Most sponsers of those bills either want to, or have tried, to ban shit.
And they are so uninformed, and use buzz words and incorrect info, that no gun owner trusts them for shit

what is the guy in the middle's trigger discipline, all his friends have some, where's his?

Don't we already have background checks? Or is that not universal?
Ah. We can compare those by using rates of gun deaths by population size. IIRC America's is still much greater than the developed world.