ITT things that piss you off

ITT things that piss you off

Every single Tumblr post that has these types of comments thinking they're funny and original.

Stop going to Tumblr then, faggot

What pisses me off is newfags like you complaining about fucking tumblr? Why are you even on there faggot.

Saged, hidden.

They're pretty funny tbh fam

people who make "things that piss you off" threads on Sup Forums.

I'm not on it you fucking weebs these pictures are everywhere and people repost them on facebook thinking they're funny.

autistic faggot niggers that paint with a broad stroke of hate something that is funny just cause baiting

Also thanks for contributing.

Explain hoe it's funny faggot

That one is in all honesty pretty damn funny. You get it? Cause that mixtape is fire

Stop going on Facebook you faggot

i found that post pretty fucking funny.. XD XD

It's not funny at all. The whole "my mixtape is fire" meme is stupid

This is how I feel every time I go on Facebook , full of people being edgy cunts

Good thing humour is subjective.

I can't. That's how I find the stupids.

Well some humour isn't even funny snd used by retards just trying to get attention.

"Hurr durr look at this funny meme. Please like it so I know people notice me and find me funny"

This, but on every other website in the world.

Youtube comments
Steam game reviews
Sup Forums

Pretty much anything with a platform for people to make comments is going to attract the cool kids who copy paste others comments for attention.

Exactly. Bunch if attention seeking shitheads that aren't getting noticed anymore since highschool.

I sometimes want to call them out on their bullshit.

So you are complaining about what idiots post on facebook?

Thou dost protest too much...