What does girl butt taste like?

What does girl butt taste like?
My girl refuses to do anal, so I'm going to try sneak a tongue in there & hope for a positive reaction as a starter.

Put your tongue on both prongs of a 9-volt battery.

No reason for anal if there is a vag. Consider yourself lucky she is even talking to you because you are clearly a closet faggot and she knows it.

It's where shit comes from. It will taste like shit.

Like shit you idiot.

>What does asshole taste like?
Like shit you fucking moron

>2016
>not wanting to fuck a butt
Wtf is wrong with you? I bet you think getting a BJ makes you a faggot too.

Get her to shower first. It will taste like salty skin. I eat ass like a champ and love it.

>please go and clean the hole that you shit from so I can put my tongue in there

think of what you are saying
you literally are eating shit

>What does girl butt taste like?
Poop

>>please go and clean the hole that you bleed & leak discharge from so I can put my tongue in there
Literally no difference.

My girl honestly shits about twice a week and her ass tastes like jesus's lips. unfortunately I've yet to mount her from the rump

this is where the thread is going.
best of luck OP, if you can get her over the taboo hang ups, it's a great option for both of you.

It tastes like shit you dumbass peckerwood

First time I did it, it tasted like her vagina, undoubtedly as a result from me eating that out first and the juices flowing down. Everytime after with the same girl, just skin. Very clean girl and I miss her

That's why I don't put genitals in my mouth you subhuman weirdo

don't eat ass, just fuck it
don't want those crazy fuckin ass bacteria in your mouth, just on le cock ;)

Girls don't poop virgin, do you honestly think creatures so beautiful would do something that disgusting? Pls

I assume you don't get head either amarite?
Wouldn't want to be a hypocrite.

>tipping intensifies

Best movie ever

Hahaha kek'd

The vagina is constantly flowing with gunk, the penis isn't. Arguably 100x cleaner and safer

very cool meme my friend, hope you enjoy swallowing all that shit

>The vagina is constantly flowing with gunk, the penis isn't. Arguably 100x cleaner and safer

Yeah and that's why you choose to suck dick over eating pussy I assume.
gtfo virgin faggot

>he doesn't swallow an untold amount of faeces, discharge, piss and general gunk
>must be a homosexual virgin

Okay buddy ol pal, better start calling yourself Mr Potty, because that's what you are, a human receptacle for human waste. You enjoy yourself in India now

Just slip it in when you're having regular sex with her you cuck.

You do realize butts can be cleaned right..& shit only passes through rectum moron it isn't stored though 24/7.
Wait a few hours after she does her business, and gets a shower and she's good to go.

>has no idea on how the female anatomy works
>acts as if the pussy and ass of a girl is constantly gushing feces*, piss, discharge and general gunk.
>tries to equate eating pussy and ass to living in India.

It's time to go outside user, get some fresh air and maybe attempt to talk to a female.

Kek

Anal feels way better than pussy, that's a fact.
I'll take a tight pooper over a stretched roastie any day. On a girl only of course