Can we have a nigger hate thread?

Can we have a nigger hate thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AWzoi1cx7_U
thefourthangelsbowl.wordpress.com/2012/11/21/lucifers-ultraviolet-light-h20-trials-prosper-in-blacks-not-recommended-for-whites/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look at this fucking gorilla standing next to actual humans.

Kek. That's fucking great. Hope she see it.

saved

omg! its exactly like the original ghostbusters!!!! mind fucking blown! yes this was a real thing in 1975.... dan akroyd and harold ramis had to buy the rights from them in the 80's to make the movie....

but I am in the gorilla suit spongebob

Holy shit.

i fucking know right!!!!!!!

youtu.be/AWzoi1cx7_U

The question posed was what causes the nigger mentality
1/2

kys

2/2

Lol the "It's just out culture" meme
Niggs are fucking cancer

Unfortunately, dumb niggers blame the rest of the world for their problems. I feel sorry for the few who actually try to make something of their lives.

The black American race has only been around for 300-400 some years. Rekt. Terrible race. Whre Americans too, and what have they done? Nothing

underrated post

>>I rather...
>>I rather...
>>I rather...

Grammar.

Are you a fucking retard? Reread the post about 6 more times and then an hero.

KIll yourself there is not "culture" meme lmao niggers just atached themselves to whatever excuse they can et to show they are not inferior when they clearly are
Jesus CHrist just look at a nigger they are not human

O look 1 out of 10000000 niggers is not total shit and acts like lieterally any other race !! it must be CULTURE!!!!!
Just refuse to face the problem because you care too much about their "feelings"

Kill your nigger self

goddamn that movie is going to horrifically bad

In part 2 of the post, user states the following:

>The rise of crack cocaine and gang culture in the 80's fractured the already weakened community and basically guaranteed that a unified cultural movement like those before would never happen again.

>The culture is gone, the role models, the hard-working, educated, talented men and women - are so far overshadowed by the TV stars, rappers, and thugs that they exist in obscurity.

You obviously didn't read it. That or you must be 50 shades of autistic. Please do the human race a favor and remove yourself from it so we can raise the average IQ and quality of our gene pool.

I mean, do they really make shirts with oncorrect grammar on them? What's wrong with these people?

>emove yourself from it so we can raise the average IQ and quality of our gene pool.

I like how you assume shit about me because you are to triggered to get it though your nigger head you are not human

You really wanna raise the average IQ and quality of the gene pool? KIll all the BLacks

Jesus how retarded.

My parents are Irish. I'm not remotely defending the black community in anyway and neither is the black user in the post I provided. I have no idea why I'm arguing with an Autist. Shouldn't you get off Sup Forums and clean out your cum jars so you can earn enough GBP for tendies?

What did you expect from niggers?

Why did you post the same exact image again?

>I have no idea why I'm arguing with an Autist. Shouldn't you get off Sup Forums and clean out your cum jars so you can earn enough GBP for tendies?

Lmao at your life user

You are a nigger.

Citing 'Malcolm X' as an example of an enlightened person is a bit daft, he was a lunatic sucking that black nigger ape, Louis Farrkhan's dick.

Stats would be the same if police were just as hard on everybody.
Source: check out the white college boy rapist who only got 6 months

How do you think MLK would react if we brought him back to life and he could see the utter retardation of the modern nigger?

They were both drunk and he fingered her. SJWs are going in hard on him because as a white guy he's an easy target.

But would you rather have a Malcolm X type movement or more BLM?

Lol, I'm not even the person you were replying to, but you clearly have no reading comprehension. He's right, you should kill yourself

Nigger tales

>what is poverty

They're going hard on him because he got six months. A black guy would have gotten years.

Neither. It's like asking if I want my left leg or my right chopped off...

>If police were just as hard on everybody
>Names one outlier as proof
Police are not any harder on niggers. There is sentencing disparity because repeat offenders exist. 13% of the population commits 50% of the murder and you're surprised that people from this population end up in jail more often? Males are arrested more often than women and are also given longer sentences for similar offenses. Are police always sexist towards men? No, dudes just also commit more crime and are more likely to be repeat offenders.

I might make one of these, or order one. I know its going to be used within the coming year so why not right?

You got sources to back that up? I'm not talking full rape but just fingering someone.

Thanks for reminding me - I believe i have the original 'We waz kangs an' sheeit' website here. It's so mental, it makes Scientology look almost respectable by comparison:

thefourthangelsbowl.wordpress.com/2012/11/21/lucifers-ultraviolet-light-h20-trials-prosper-in-blacks-not-recommended-for-whites/

This. No one causes a fuss about the huge numbers of men in prison because everybody just accepts men commit more crimes. No one questions police motives or any of that bullshit.

Because it's a status symbol.

If a nigga has 3 phones/pagers, then his buddies have to have 4 phones/pagers. Then the first nigga gotta get 2 more, so he can have 5.... and so on....

Same way he did in the Boondocks episode where they did exactly that.

Try 'China' on that pic in the right. BTW, did you know that when THE ROMANS took up slavery, the Africans had already established the largest, and most famous slave market of them all, in Morrocco? Africa itself stands more to blame here than 'the West' regarding slavery.

I loved the backlash from the black community after Obama was elected and they suddenly realised he wasnt going to be 'The Nigger's President'

I did not know that was a thing. Good ep?

Neither I would have a Martin Luther movement.

In my opinion yeah, he tries to get them all back on the path of being actual people and they all chimp out and hate him for it, ends with him calling them all niggers and moving to Canada.

Dumb niggers. Hold up a horses' tail on a stick and entire plains of darkies will bow down and kiss the dirt in humble prostration.

Kek. I'll check it out.

What the fuck are you babbling about?

What I mean is; we accept that men commit more crimes. It's just how we are. But we dont accept that black people commit more crimes. Instead we try and make excuses about 'police racism' etc

I don't "accept" that men commit more crime. I observe that men more often get caught, but my experience is that women get away with it far more often, but are about equal in terms of committing crime.

Also, "we" don't try to excuse black violence and crime, the media and some blacks do.

They are sexist, a hot girl is more likely to get a lesser sentence than a man

There is no way on earth women commit an equal number of murders, armed robberies, assaults etc as men. Are you seriously saying thousands upon thousands of violent female criminals just get away with it?

Okay, kid. Believe what you want.

I believe you are full of shit. Wtf does 'my experience' mean anyway? You once knew a woman who once got away with a crime?

Triggered niggers.

Save it if you don't have the time to read.

I agree with this user
You are a fucking nigger who can't accept reality
"They...they just get away with it more"
How many fucking excuses are you going to make?

The RED pill is spreading.

8/10 would kek again

>That nigga was in the military
>Citation, confirmation or source still waiting

You see, the world is turning for the worse with more and more stupid fucks siding with subhuman filth.

Even Ghandi hated pakis and indian niggers, stereotypes are wrong but they are built on the average behaviour of a group.

Where is Sambo?

i recomend you to start killing the nigers and america will be great again