I have a 13 cm dick on erect with very small, but still existing PPP spots, here and there...

I have a 13 cm dick on erect with very small, but still existing PPP spots, here and there, it's not bend upwards like a good g spot hitter, but it's bend to the left and it's also normal girthy, I am average in lenght and size and everyone tells me I look like a 7/10. I'm a pretty smat and alright dude, but my dick makes me insecure as fuck. Would any girl want to fuck, stay and NOT ever cheat on me? Pls help before I an hero, pic very much related to my current situation

As long as you play with there clit they don't really care about dick size. Just make them cum. If you feel insecure that's the turn off not your dick.

Hmmm....
You might be able to make up for it in other aspects of your life. But you might have to accept that sex isn't your thing. And maybe allow your woman if you get one to have a boy toy on the side.

if you wont make a hell of a lot of money in the next few years that won't happen
>pic related, it's you

There are lesbians that can satisfy girls without a dick. If they can do it why not OP?

That's the problem, I am planning to get rich, like millions, but I don't want nobody to stay with me, just for my money, and I don't want to get bitches, just one girl, what if I get a small brest, antisocial loser like Tomoko, would she ever leave me, or stay cause she can't ever get a better guy?

this shit just makes me laugh every time. Dude are you seriously so sad because of your dick size? its like being brainwashed.
As another user said, make them cum, thats all.

Good point. I guess I was saying that There's always a solution. But yeah with practice in sure he can do fine

If you find a girl who really loves you and don't is a slut who loves money and only care about big Dicks,You got it.

You will find a girl OP.

I'm a dumb virgin with 0 experience, so I am as as insecure as fuck. Not because I'm ugly or antisocial, but because I'm a dork who sits home all day.

Then that's your solution. GO OUTSIDE!

Mother of God. A /b thread that's actually sincere and supportive. You have been blessed OP. Go and be free.

Well, very few girls cum from the penetration, so in that regard you're fine
Also, average is an illusion, i'm not big myself, like 15-16 cm
If your girl has had three "average" dudes before you, she won't think of you as small.
If your girl has had three huge dudes, she won't think; well, atleast he is AVERAGE, no, thats not how it works, every girl has their own average based on personal experiences.
My gf has been with two other dudes, both bigger than me, I know one of them, dude is huge, but she says that I'm enough.
Both because I hit her spots and I kinda like to rough her up, apparently the others didn't.
You'll be fine, if a girl cheats on you, it's her problem for being that shallow, I think studies have shown that women dont generally care (unless you have a micro cock I would guess) or something like that, stick that chest (and dick) out bro, you'll be fine.
I've also had plently sexual partners, and SOMETHING has to feel right if they come back for seconds and third right? And if you're 13 cm, we're not that far apart, you're in the clear.

This is so fucking ridiculous, you're all so delusional as fuck.

If there's a girl out there that LOVES you they couldn't care less about the size of your dick.
That said though OP you will never find a GF with a dick that size.

Don't worry mate, average is 15 cm, you're just a little bit under, but there really is no difference. Be confident to yourself, you'll get the right girl

Agree with first one
Kek'd at second one

But yeah, there's all kind of girls out there. Might be one who's really into you. Think about what you want and what you value. I value intelligence so I found my girlfriend at college. If you value partying you'll find her at a bar. Etc.

OP here, I heard fapping only once a month, and doing penile hand exercices, could give me 1 inch, which would make it optimal, does anyone know if that shit works at all, would there be perma damage?

theres some truth to jelking and shit, could fuck you up real bad tho

ah yeah i see, welcome, welcome!
There is a secret formula : stop being a pussy, now that may be difficult to achieve but trust me, dont. be. a. pussy. what helped me was that i just threw my self into the game that is social interaction, ended up with a girl from my class. What i did was just shock my current situation with life, we ended up 69'ing and no sex because i couldnt get it up(lol), anyway just shock yourself with something completly random and continue from there, soon youll end up in bed with a girl and wont be able to get it up (hehe) hope it helps faggo

Yeah there's something that could help growing, you have to masturbate once every about ten days, you'll have a testosterone boost of about 140% on the 7th without fap, I'm not sure it works, never tried, but why not?

your guys advice gave me a lot of confidence, now I don't feel like shit, and I definitely feel more confident, I will try getting a nice tomoko kind of girl who's smart, and loyal, and maybe my confidence will give her a way bigger turn on then my dick ever could, thx a bunch Sup Forumsros