Cuck thread. Any guys wanna jerk to my cheating slut ex's pics...

Cuck thread. Any guys wanna jerk to my cheating slut ex's pics? She found out I CD and started cheating without even tying to hide it.

I would destroy that slut. Id fuck her ass then make her lick my dick clean...

Would love to be her cuckold.

Did she ever make you watch or takes videos pewpewpewpewpew

>she found out I cross dress

Good thing she was cheating on you. You're a fucking cuck pussy, you're less than subhuman. I can't wait until the Trump eliminates this fucking degeneracy from our country.

Fuck you.

Fuuuuug. Please have more, tear her leggings off and pull her asshole down on your cock.

>Found out that I CD
>I CD
>CD

You fucking what mate?

Compact Disc?

Crossdress/trap

I would sit there and make her slide her tight little anus up and down on my cock...

Send her a pic of your little cock

Yeah Im actually so much of a pussy, not afraid to admit it. She actually owns guns and has been shooting her whole life. Ive never ever shot a gun and am scared of them. Again no suprise she had no respect for me

heh maybe. she'd def crack up.

Then the face! Make her taste her slutty ass

Id make her put her hands behind her back and id shove my cock past her gag reflex. I want her slobber running off my balls.

Shooting a gun does not determine if you are a pussy or not.
I was in the infantry for several years, pulling a trigger to hit a target doesnt take courage. Anyone can do that. Anyone that things that theyre tough or manly for fishing or shooting, theyre jokers. That dont make you more of a man at all.
It takes courage to be yourself, a Man does what he wants and what he thinks is right.
He doesnt listen to those who say "a real men does.. yadda.."
As long as you are yourself and rock that till the end brother. Ya aint gonna be no pussy

No she never did but didnt try that hard to hide she was cheating and had lots of pics on her phone and text message convos. She started locking her phone from me about halfway through our relationship. Found out the code and usually when Id go on there thats what id find

More about right girl

Thats hot as fuck yesss

I'd rather see you in cute panties, jerking if that little cock of ya.

don't have her, sorry. on gmail? [email protected]

I always used to sniff her dirty thongs and i distinctly remember when i started smelling cum on them, and i wasnt mine.

i wanna cum on her chest and boobs rub them all over and dont let her clean it for hours

Does anyone want to see pics of what a faggot i am? Dressed up Cding ones or just me naked ones?

both plz

Yeah and make her be outside so she sweats and smells like a cumdump

Dressed up for me. Hope it's worth it. Any webm of you jerking of?!

Good, I sincerely hope you fucking blow your brains one day you profligate piece of fucking filth. Fuck you, fuck your so called "fetishes."

Orlando was just the first step. The world is coming for you subhuman shitskins.

Also your girlfriend is a fuck ugly slag beast and I hope both of you get cleansed.

Heres dressed up. Moar and do you still want to see normal me

yes, post it

Go on babe. Go on. I swear to god, if nobody was in the train, I'd blow my load looking at your and your gf pics.

Ok heres typical me. Do most guys prolly think Im a faggot?

God I hope the sand gooks come and blow all you faggots to hell

Fuck you and if I ever EVER see you I will gouge out your eyes with my bare fucking hands

You are a disgrace to human society. You are straight up GARBAGE and I want you to fucking kill your hambeast ugly as fuck slag that you consider your girlfriend and then fucking kill yourself

You flaming god damn fairy fucking faggot

Cp?

The fuck.

kys.

Thats hot! Always fantasized about getting it from a guy that had just fucked her

This is Casey posting this for the minimum of the 50th time

she dumped him over 3 YEARS ago

he sneaks into her apartment to sniff her underwear

hes a fucking pathetic loser

I know shes fucked a lot of our mutual guy friends too, And I know for a fact she told one of her guy co workers I crossdress and am really girly.

You're not girly or passable at all you gross fuck

you couldnt trap a fart under a bedsheet

More pics of OP for you all to laugh at

Op is the one that people post pics of in trap threads to troll them

he knows he isn't passable or feminine at all

hes fucking ugly and even worse is his fucking stupid ass stalking his ex gf who has moved on forever ago

Optical illusion lamp

What do you know about her moving on

I remember this faggot

Why the fuck is he so obsessed with that ugly morbid monster? Anyone got docs?

Are you okay? Who hurt you? Can you show me on the doll where the bad man touched you?

i do but he'll report me if i post them

Casey spotted

You're fishing hard you cunt. Get over it already, its been 3 years. How fucking pathetic and obsessive are you?

THIS IS SEXY RIGHT?

Where the fuck do you think you are, you monolithic pussy? You aren't gonna get reported for shit. Post or kill yourself too

Fuck off casey, you ugly fucking faggot

>not accepting that faggots only deserve death

Faggot detected

anyone want to fuck my pretty little german girlfriend? she cucks me and sends me videos of all the big dicked people she fucks, its so hot.

there is no god

>ITT
>faggots cant even reply properly

Wow what a shit thread Sup Forums is just a shell of its former self

INTERESTING

if you google Casey M Labaty in Montana, and look at his relatives online, there are lots who might like to see his hobby of being a lame stalker

not requesting anything though.... just saying

post moar of her