If you could have one superpower what would you choose?

If you could have one superpower what would you choose?

What would you do with it?

Would you be evil or good? ( even if it's a matter of perspective)

Would you have secret identity or reveal yourself?

>It shouldn't be too powerfull though ,nothing like you could destroy the universe with or some bullshit

OK I'll start

I would choose instant teleportation

I would kill a lot of people mostly corrupt politicians and lobbyists and the guys who secretly run this world
>inb4 hurr durr put off your tinfoil there is no one controlling this world you conspiracy theorists

I believe there is, and I would find them and kill them

I probably would be some kind of an antihero because I would kill a lot of people and you know killers can't be heroes

I would choose to keep my identity secret because I would like to have some kind of civil life

OK faggots let's hear what you would choose

‏I wish I could backwards arrow quote people on Sup Forums

shoot arrows that fly at 200mph out of my ass and throat

Control of every element on the periodic table.

Not too powerfull faggot
You could destroy the universe with that

Be able to change size at will, limited to 500 ft max and 1 inch min.

>implying i could control the dark matter in the universe to be able to destroy it

Basically the plot of Death Note. I like where you're going with this.

I'd go with long-term mind control, that can be applied remotely. Could probably make the world a better place like you intended, but without all the killing.

Plus you can get laid by whoever you want, whenever you want, and you don't have to hang out with their raggedy ass afterwards.

The power... to have all the powers. Peter Petrelli style.

I would choose the superpower to be a normal person with friends.

Shapeshifting, into people or animals

Control over time, stop, reverse it, go to the future.

1. turn niggers into actual feces
2. turn niggers into feces
3.yes

so much this

Also id be a villain
And well, my identity wouldn't matter but id let myself be known to the world

I would like to make everyone on Sup Forums agree with me and be able to count to 10 if i wish

>tfw when OP still would be a fag

The fuck..?

The ability to get any item out of a bag
Like, guns, ammo, food without the stuff being in the bag before

‏moot didnt teach you to reverse arrow before he ragequit? are you a summer superstar?

what the fuck

MODS

Peter Petrelli style would be naive, not as much as Hiro Fuckamora. Shit, he should of teleported a bus on top of Sylar, problem solved.

MODS = FAGS

Teach me senpai

Intense persuasion. Everything I say, people do. Just have to make eye contact tho.

‏onii-chan pls

The power to summon a genie's lamp, complete with wish-giving entity, but only once.

My wishes are:
To spawn a set of 7 Dragon Balls
To have the necessary intellect and budget to construct a Dragon Radar and fund any future activites I desire
To be in absolute peak physical condition in every aspect

We /Dragonball/ now. Get my friends, go on a journey gathering the 7 magic balls.

Wat how

SUPERPOWERS ARE REAL CONFIRMED

Mind control.

Heck, I could be cassualy walking down the street and make every person I found on my way to give me all their money.
And if a person pissed me off, I could make them do something embarrassing, or make them commit some kind of crime, based on how angry they would make me.

So yeah,mind control is fun and affective.

id choose super strength, id be able to run really fast and jump high as fuck, shit would be so cash

The power to manipulate time and space and to see paths things take thru time

I would use it selfishly for good or evil as i saw fit

I would use my present identity as my secret identity

Or somewhere on the Pacific ocean and let him drown there

The ability to never die UNLESS someone beats me in a Yugioh duel.

‏by that math you should have been dead in the 4th grade when yugioh was a thing that people cared about

>Nobody plays Yugioh
>I never die

That's the idea, jerkass.
And if I ever get beaten, at least I get to meme about the shadow realm.

The power to be happy

‏‏MODS

What is going on?

Gravity control. Id get to fly and squash people....decelerate shit falling maybe even fling bullets back at people.

Maybe too powerful.

>I would kill a lot of people mostly corrupt politicians and lobbyists and the guys who secretly run this world

How the fuck would you know who's actually corrupt and running the show?
>inb4 biased media and anonymous
how do you know those faggots don't have their own agendas?
you'd have to spend a ton of time gathering evidence and proof
invisibility would be better for this, can catch them red handed at the same time you'd have to have the brains to come to the conclusion that what they're doing is corrupt

The power to take other hero's powers

basically space-time sums up for the most broken power ever

>stop time
>move forward in time
>move backwards in time
>move in space

>do whatever you want mixing those 4
>have fun

Show me father

How?

‏‏nyancat

Invisibility

I'd steal shit and jerk off near hot girls. eavesdrop of people, go to work on a day off and mess with shit. punch assholes in the face.

on*

Too become invisible or Mind Control

>>

‏‏
newfags

I feel like full-on time control might be a bit too OP.

I'd prefer to just have the ability to basically rewind (limited by maybe up to an hour at a time from the present, so once I reach the present I could rewind again and again but not go back further than one hour). I mean, I'd prefer to have full control of time - rewinding as much as I want, stopping it, seeing the future, etc. - but I'll limit it if it means I could have it.

I wouldn't want to be a superhero or supervillain. I'd just live my normal life, using this power to make it way better. I'd help some people along the way but not as a career. And no one would ever know.

It really is one of the most useful powers for augmenting daily life. You can indulge your most depraved impulses and then turn back time to undo it and continue life as normal, make a perfect first impression with everyone you meet, etc.

If it also worked like that chick's power in Life is Strange where she can go back much further in limited capacity (regular time reversal requires you to wait out time until the present, while this comprises a particular moment far in your past and you skip forward when done), that would be cool for decisions that I could make far in my past that would improve my life today. The trade-off is that the results can be rather unpredictable, so I might have to do it multiple times to get it right, or just live with how things turned out. Rather than looking into pictures, I'd just be able to concentrate on my memories to send my consciousness into my younger body.

That's really all I'd want to have. Still kinda cheap, but I feel less OP overall.

I too can open my developer console.

"$rlm;"
lol fagget

‏200+E

nah

I wish I could blankpost

$rlm

It wouldn't be that hard to be honest
Sure there are different agendas but I can think for myself
For example I know for sure the bush administration did some shit and are responsible for millions of people killed
I know that nestle wants to own the Fucking water
I know putin ist corrupt ,considering the wars and corruption his administration has done
(Why else would he have billions on his private account)
I know that the nsa is spying on everyone
I know the cia is pulling strings in the major wars around the world

$rlm;

I'd have instant teleportation too or maybe flying and would only use it for shits and giggles

If would have the power to manipulate gold.

Like Magneto, but with gold.

Piss me off? The gold in your cell phone just launched through your spine to your brain.

wtf is going on in this hizzy

why don't you just wish to be jewish, since they control the gold

Ability to fastforward and rewind. Maybe pause too in which i'm fully conscious (i mean hey, it's a superpower).

$rlm;

Why not just iron? Would have the same effect and it's almost everywhere in huge amounts?

I don't have the schnozzle for it.

╚fag

noʎ ʞɔnɟ

È

People under estimate the amount gold the planet has.

The secondary aspect to it would be that I would be able to become ungodly rich, as long as I didn't crash the market.

Another way I'd like to be able to do is set real-life "save points". If I die, I automatically get sent back to my last save-point (though I can choose to opt out so I don't end up spending an eternity living out a time loop when I die in a way I can't prevent).

I'd be able to set multiple save points at a time and choose between them when I want to go back, but it could be a limited amount, after which I have to rewrite one. Like five, maybe. Or there's a cooldown between when I set a save point and when I can set another one, making them more spread out.

That's basically the power I want above all else.

"‏"

Only good choices.

Mine would be to be the best athlete / Olympian that has ever existed.
>Breaking those Bolt recorfds.
>Breaking the long jump / 400m records
>4 years later switch to swimming and beating Phelps as the greatest swimmer.
>Another 4 years later, win all cycling races until I'm 40.

Eternal glory.

╚692178935

Would your pause allow you to move around while everything else is stopped, or be stopped along with everything else but be able to think infinitely faster than anyone else?

\‏

I wish I could backwards arrow quote people on Sup Forums

ABSOLUTE control over space/room /whatever it is in english)

do evil (y'know teleport some chicks into come fucking secret room i created, rape and shit, or to fuck around with people, be successful by stealing da monies or creating dem diamonds)

not try to hide it, but not tell everyone i meet

if too powerful
i choose earthbending at all it "subbendings"
>dirt
>sand
>mud
>lava
>metal
>crystals
>glass
>etc...

>be neutral, do as i please