No fluffyabuse thread? Why don't we fix that

No fluffyabuse thread? Why don't we fix that.
>be me
>live in Cleveland OH
>the little shitrats are all over the streets
>always asking for 'nummies'
>I go out of my way to torture them, especially the smarties and the herds
>one day I found a heard of 50+
>tell them I have sketties and hugsies at my house
>little do they know...
>I get them into my car
>bring them to house
>smarty starts demanding for the sketties right away
>'dummeh hoomin give sketties and let herd out ow smawty gib wo'stest owwies
>ohhellno.jpg
>grab the smarty
>put him on the table for all too see
>tie him in place
>grab my invention dubbed 'ball slapper 9000'
>know that the pain from a hit to the balls lasts 15 minutes
>set it to 16 minutes to let him know what isn't pain
>muzzle the smarty
>hit 'start' on the machine, hits smarty's balls
>fluffy says something that resembles 'no owwies fo smawty, will gib dummeh hoomin sorreh poopehs'
>when he's done shitting I take a ghost pepper and cut a few slices in it and shove it into his ass
>I hear muffled screams from the smarty
>take every fluffy, the favorable colored first, and slowly make the smarty eat them until 3 'poopeh' babies remain
>despite what you have seen I actually only hate smarties and their followers
>I take the foals and raise them to be fluffy killers
>they were far enough in development to remember their herd hating them and they remember the smarty the most
>next month I took the foals (who are now very big and very muscular for fluffies) into the torture chamber and make them watch as I crush the life out of the smarty
>smarty is screaming the whole time as I first break his legs and the cut him open and make him eat his insides
>before he dies I make sure I have broken every bone in his body
>I then make the beasts eat him
>tell the beasts to do this to every meany fluffy out on the street
>release them to kill more

Don't be too harsh /b this is my first fluffy abuse story

bump

Bump. I don't have pics because I'm on mobile but I want to see some psychological abuse

>be me
>live in NY
>go to fluffy shelter
>get two specimens, a smarty and an alicorn
>disguise the alicorn cause otherwise smarty will kill it
>make them do challenges everyday
>all of them test intelligence
>alicorn wins everyday
>I tell the smarty in the most patronizing, sarcastic tone that he is the smartest
>continues for a month before the smarty reverts to it's infantile state
>he is shitting and cry all over, only taking breaks to eat
>I then start ignoring him and I remove the alicorn from the room
>he gets no food and water, has to start eating his excrement
>he keeps muttering 'wan die'
>3 days later I drop him back off at a shelter to make sure he gets more abuse

We had a fluffy thread, but it literally 404'd a few minutes ago.

Have some hugbox so you don't have heart hurties.

bump

I feel like abuse is best tempered with hugbox. Like regular abuse is too boring by itself, it's only truly good when there is high of to compare it to.

Also fluffy-on-fluffy abuse is the best. Especially the comic with Slate. That sort of blame shame is the best

not bad
just the part with eating like 50 foals is a little too much

wtf is wrong with you sithlords?

Last one

bump contribute or get out

>Don't be too harsh /b this is my first fluffy abuse story
I'll try fam, but no promises

Let's see...you've got the ballslapping premise from Good Manners is All That Matters, the ol' chili pepper in the asshole, Cleveland, chimpout-finish, and of course the smarty lawn invasion. Nothing we haven't all seen before. Try to keep it fresh is my first advice. Rejected foals, smarties, the whole "justified" abuse setting is so tried and tired. Your first step should be asking yourself what cohesive story is being told, why it's being told and what exactly it's adding to the world of stories.
Second in terms of more technical issues, your writing could use work. Your intro is a pretty soulless info dump that doesn't really create any actual characters or compelling reasons not to just skim past. Remember that the most captivating tales don't simply tell stories, they present us with truth or greatness.
Finally, regarding the fluffy universe, Fluffspeak is the best part of fluffies. It's how they convey to us their childish understanding of their pain and suffering. Don't shy away from expanding on it!

Otherwise, not bad for a start. Keep working on it and make sure you read as much as you can.

Thanks for the advice

Bump

true power in the dark side yada yada.

no prob, always good to see new contributors!

>green arrow

FLUFFY, YOU HAVE FAILED THIS HERD

>the blocks spell out Chad
>fluffing normies

More :c

>She goes into labor in the middle of the night, has complications
>In the morning your kid finds a bloody, shitty pile of dead fluffies
>#bestchristmasever

holy shit thank you for this, now im gonna imagine this everytime i see this image

Here's another story
>be me
>work at a shitrat shelter
>I have always hated them, even before the feral problem and the 'smarties'
>everyday I try to make their lives hell, taking them to my table of toys...
>I cut stallion's balls off and make them eat it
>I abort mare's babies and force feed it to them
>but that's if I like the fluffy...
>if I get a smarty I make sure to make their lives hell
>I give smarties a heavy testosterone treatment and make sure they cannot satisfy their urges
>after about 1-2 weeks their balls burst from all the fluffy semen inside them
>while they're still screaming I'll take a cigar or a cigarette, light it, and put the burning end right where the smarty's balls used to be
>at this point his vocal cords have been worn out from all the screaming
>I then gouge out his eyeballs and make him eat them
>the smarty by that time shat out his internal organs because he is in so much pain
>I then wrap his colon around his neck and pull hard
>I let go right before he chokes to death
>I continue this for 30 minutes
>after that he keeps muttering 'wan die'
>I then inject a very slow acting and a very painful poison into his bloodstream
>4 days later he dies, I then turn him into kibble with a deadly poison into the mix
>I set the bowl of kibble out in the alleyway for fluffies to eat and then die.

This any better?

bump

Wake me up inside

Seriously, its pretty good

Thanks

Bump

Eh, pretty quick and no interaction, whats the point really?

Not, not really no...
>make their lives hell
>if its a smarty I make sure to make their lives hell. the pacing is off

the whole smarty abuse thing was pretty dry too. nothing had any staying power just... this happens. then this...then this... oh and he's in pain trust me.

if you want to improve your writing
SHOW don't TELL... we shouldnt need you to tell us he is in pain even from a 3rd person perspective.

Bump

This is terrible, just meaningless torture for the point of it. Lots of telling, little showing. Very physical with no show of psychological. Srsly, git gud.

lol was the "wake me up inside" a sarcastic comment about being overly edgy?

youre literally ripping off existing stuff.

Try something other than pain, like paralysing a smarty and making it look like a mare so it gets fucked forever and it's just a fucking messy fucking shit

alright actual guy you responded to here:
You're still not really putting any effort into writing any sort of cohesive narrative, or to put anything evocative in it at all. This is still just a grocery list of events.

Should chop off the front legs for fun.

Now THAT'S creative.

It pains me that inevitably humanity will create something similar to fluffies and yet it will not be in my lifetime

What is going on here?

>you will literally never

why did wolfram take his stuff down?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

Honestly..I'm not entirely sure. Can't find it on the booru for tag context either.
Looks like he's at the very least been injected with something labeled VACC N1Z. Probably vaccination for a strain of influenza by the naming theme although N1Z does not describe any known disease I could find reference to. Clearly he's trapped in a pod with a hinge, probably kept as a sample. The tubes and wires look like they're intravenous (in) and waste removal plugged into the genitals and anus (out), but they could also be wires. So probably they're testing a vaccine on him and from the look of things, it's not working.

Does anyone else occasionally just get up and make a good bowl of spaghetti with a nice homemade sauce while perusing fluffy content? It just feels like winning.

Really wish micro fluffies were real

rule 10 faggot

hurts so fucking much man

Feels bad man

So... Its just weird

This is lovely

Why am I suddenly addicted to this autism level shit?

What a monster

Fuck off then

that's quite nice actually - i remember the exact same ball slapping machine being in some other fluffy comic though. could have been a little more original there but whatever
i especially like the idea of a poopy-baby-death-squad. i just seems fitting that they should rise up against the very fluffies that torture them so much

bump

chirp motherfucker chirp

Sorry I'm New, do you just torture then senselessly? Is it like a way to vent anger or is it for shits and giggles? Either way seems pretty cool

>just
There is also hugbox. And either explanation works.
Whatever makes you sweepies at dawk time.

OC coming through. First time drawing a fluffy from the front. What'd ya think

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

Looks okay. For pencil on paper, photographed with a smartphone rotated 90deg.

Thanks for stopping by and bumping.

Personally I like it when the innocent looking critters are actually the deadly sins embodied, and get punished accordingly. But they can also be cutesy and silly, which can have a comedic ring to it as well.

oh I almost forgot to bump

Fluffy threads are teamwork, my friend!