Sup Sup Forums? Any stoners on here that could give me some advice on how to store weed without it smelling too bad?

Sup Sup Forums? Any stoners on here that could give me some advice on how to store weed without it smelling too bad?
Also, drugs thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

in-board.pw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wrap it up and place it inside a deoderant

No, use chloroacetone.

Mason jars are the only way I transport weed

Buy a regular size mason jar and an even larger mason jar. Put weed in smaller mason jar then put said mason jar into the larger mason jar. It might also help to keep an air purifier next to wherever it is stored (they are like 30$ at walmart)

This. Best way tbh.

OK, thanks.

I'm a Britfag so unfortunately they don't sell the kind of deodorant as in 'Murica. Over here we only have sprays and roll-ons.

Dont listen to this kid. Dont put it in dryer sheets either. Find a jar that has a rubber bit around the sealing edge

Do you think this would work? It's got a rubber seal and a locking system that pulls the lid tight down on the rim.

Another pic so you can see the lock.

Go to a headshop and buy smell proof bags. Buy a jar that has a good seal, go to a place that would carry them for smelly foods. Buy a smoke buddy online or a smell proof case.

Don't waste money on an air purifier or deoderant.

Get a small mason jar, and a container of chocolate covered raisins (see pic)

Put the weed in the small jar, empty the chocolate covered raisins into a big bowl.

Fill raisin container back up about 1 inch. shake a bit to let everything settle, then add the mason jar to the center.

Pour choco-raisin goodness all around the mason jar, shaking gently ever so often until everything is nice and compact and no weed is visible.

Pour remaining raisins over the top of the sealed mason jar, again shaking gently to allow things to compact down.

You can do this with skittles, caramel corn, and many other goodies, and then you not only have well concealed weed, but munchies to go with it. And the smell of the munchies will cover up or soak in any remaining weed smell.

yeah that would work fine

remember to test it to ensure you aren't smelling anything

Mason jar

That will work.
But cut your nails, it's the second thing girls look at.

but...why? Such a dumb way to hide weed

Thanks, I really can't be arsed with people asking me about why I smell of weed any more.

I'm guessing so you can hide it in plain sight.

Kek, didn't even notice. Thanks.

It works well, Then again I do this when I go camping, throw this in my cooler with the jar flipped upside down so I can get all the keif

>See my new NSFW teen dump board
>Hope you will like it

in-board.pw/

Okay for camping that's a good idea. Actually might end up using that for my trip. Chocolate covered almonds instead tho

Try and fill it to the brim if you can and shake each time to level things out. Less wasteful and you'll make sure none of the mason jar pops out from vibration