Drop or trust? 3 year relationship, Marshall was one of her HS friends, we're in our mid 20's

drop or trust? 3 year relationship, Marshall was one of her HS friends, we're in our mid 20's.

She said she didn't want to hang out, I checked my calendar and saw she should be on her period so I figured I could cook some of her favorite treats and put some BJ points in the bank for later. Went over there and her friend was there and wasn't dressed in better clothes than normal for just chilling in the house.

Or I guess we can do the "dubs picks what I say next" game too.

She definitely got dicked down

yea probably.

Monkeys tend to do anything for a banana, Tyrone...

Just sayin'

wait, you have her periodes noticed in your calendar? this... is cute. said a female.
and it sounds believeable. she wouldn't mention that you could feel rejected from her if she doesn't care about you

This is something I'd like to participate with.

I have a situation that OP has, where I've been in a long distance relationship for 3 years.

Romainan girl, 18. Beautiful long black hair, and hazel eyes. Literal 10/10 for me.

However, about a month ago, she went to her friend's 18th birthday party, got drunk, found some rocker guy with long hair and hanged out with him.
She says all she did was hold hands and lay on him, playing with his hair.

I was furious. I was fuming. So I left without saying a word, thinking that this is the end and there's no point in fighting this out since I'm a beta, and she is way out of my league anyway.

So, I'm playing Cities Ckylines, and I get a message from her; "why?"

Fucking fine. I talk to her, but it's nothing like it used to be. She explains that on her 18th Birthday party, which was a few days after her friends', she invited the guy she met before to her party, and they got together and kissed.

I fucking want to end this relationship right now, but all she ever does is beg me for a virtual hug and asks if things can go back to the way they were.

What the fuck. Let's just play the game and I hope numbers 1 to 10 are "leave".

You're overracting. Let this slide but keep your eye out for anything suspicious for a while.

Tell her you won 10k in the scratch lotto, then leave her. It's such a small amount it would be so fucking funny

Cuckfag

Take it from someone who was cheated on, also your girl is ugly fam leave her

Fucking this

Drop the cunt, she's clearly cucking you, yah faggot.

let the bitch beggin. leave her, right now. says a female.

Who knows her name/the scene/the site?

I found it here: http:// static exoclick com /6a97888ec52c042c679a36e919843cca/banners/23065/16510114846289600_1_xacd.jpg; who can get me started on the path to righteousness?

Some Googlies are leading me to: http:// archive is / static exoclick com; https:// answers yahoo com /question/index?qid=20141117212513AA0iJId; and the likes...

Why would you trust? I wouldn't. Shut like that is just going to keep happening.

Rolling for leave her.

But honestly, it sounds like she just wants attention. Dump her ass, don't say a single word to her after that.

You need instructions on how to block a FB or what app or what ever?

This is fun

Are you a literal cuckold? Get out of this toxic "relationship" she's gonna call you soon telling you how she fucked the guy but why don't YOU change to meet her needs. Fuck her, fuck her cunt. Do better you beta faggot.

Nah, I deleted her off Whatsapp, which is the only thing I talked to her besides Skype. Haven't friended her on there since.

However, still had her on Skype for a bit.

Pic as proof so I'm not a fag.

Leave now. Fuck her, especially if she is out of your league. She is using you for comfort and something stable but the shit will get worse until you are a legit cuck.

did you ask her to be that specific?
any normal girl would make it 10 words, like wtf

nice skype name m8, also I would say out of the sake of the thread ask her why or w/e and share what she says. or you could just leave and be boring

ZCP is the only answer. Your situation is NOT Op's situation.

you're basically a cuck now, might as well embrace it

So just ignore her.

In case you havent realized that yet, it's already over.

Relax.
She's afraid of being seen as a cheater, so she's overcompensating. I'd bet some previous relationship ended when they cheated on her. She doesn't want you to think she's like that, now she's fucking it up in the other direction. It's self sabotaging behavior. If you like her, help her get over it, before she sets up the relationship to flame out.

This guy is asking the real questions. For her to be so specific in her response means she's lying about what went down, otherwise she would've kept it to "he just needed something and left soon after" instead of feeling the need to add on a bunch of stuff to make it look like she was kept busy.

And the "tried to fall asleep/while i failed at again" part is a way to excuse any weird behavior

ty m8.

I already asked her why, and she says she's "asexual" and she thinks kissing guys or hanging out with them is considered "gay" (what she, sorry, it, means is that gay is anything flirty or sexual)

She says she got drunk and she will never do it again, and that she wished it never happened.

She hates the guy but doesn't want to say anything. What I don't get is, why she didn't leave him if she doesn't lke him.

>redalert.jpg

I'll message her whatever you guys want me to say. I wanna say bye with a bang, and I honestly don't care if she cries or wants me back, even though I nearly had a 10/10 in the bag.

Drop. Its a timebomb at this point.

u said period calendar? Circle back to that I have questions

OP again, let me throw some additions into the mix
>she hasn't fucked me in 3 months
>I mistyped, she WAS dressed in nicer clothes
>her friend is a weed dealer
>she had made two waffles

she totally fucked that dude OP, you should get outta there.

>long distance relationship

Kek so you never even met this girl? Obviously she's fucking the other guy and feeding you the asexual bullshit so you won't look into it. Guaranteed you've never even gotten a single nude from her because she thinks it's "gay" and that you shouldn't need it

she got her ass ate for sure

Yup, pretty much.

We did skype, so atleast I got to see her face.

its not that hard to figure out when your girl is on the rag, its good info to have when you're in a long term relationship.

that proves nothing mr clonesdreams?what a faggy name btw..anyway..

speak to her..be ballsy an post results.

also: OP. she is defo cheating on u with taht high school friend

Skype keeps your name in the title bar.

Why did they kiss, what was her motivation? If she wanted to, just leave her. Don't let her push the envelope

what did marshall need? howcome she doesnt say what he came over for

>hasnt fucked in 3 months
yep thats the problem. and he's a 'bad boy' its a sure thing thats happened or soon to.

come on please. girls like that aren't a 10! nor a 5. she is fucking 18 years old and fucked you up. she is a liar and a cheater. I really really hate girl who are total bitches and then act like an innocant sheep. nope. leave. her. immediatly. chances are high that she banged like 10 other guys the last few days.

nigga no it's not, she'll fuckin tell u. She'll tell u in so many different ways it'll get annoying. Long term relationship my ass. This your first gf for sure. BJ points? For 20 yrs old u def are 5

I like your thinking...

That's clever

she either gives you the poon or you leave her

not sure where annon saw that u ve never met in real life.. but . hm..

ever seen her on cam op number 2?

cause maybe its a catfish,some person u know and deosnt like u..tkaing the piss..

otherwise why would an ugly fag like u land a 10/10...

>camera/

Maybe she doesn't want to hang out with you because you "bank" BJ points you tool. A girl WANTS to suck you off, not feel obligated.

This is just a simple question is this an internet relationship? Not to shit on you if you say yes.

She plays Skyrim you fool, bin her off immediately

Marshall is always going to be there trying to put his dick in the one that got away so it's not worth the awkward competition you'll have with him constantly lurking around, and the moment you have an argument - which all healthy fucking relationships have - she'll just dive straight onto his dick anyway

thats a bait.. op was talking about bj points...and that she was on her period..

how deluded one could be.... .. cooking snacks for bj points when they havent had sex for 3 months..???

has to b bate.. or forrest gump.

>i am not having sex that often with my gf the last 2-3 months..and we do it at least 5 times a week

normally its 1-2 times a day, at least

Realised that too late.

Yup a relationship over the internet. Never met irl.

btw, a pic of her message when she met the guy for the first time.

Jesus fucking christ piss off already, are you not seeing this shit? I know it's confusing to be young and retarded but in your 20's you should be so much fucking further along socially that you've at least read the first page of the book. This isn't even a warning light, it's an electrical fucking fire.

Depending on the person, it might just as well be normal insecurity.
You can see similar stuff when policemen "decide" someone is guilty based on circumstantial evidence where the convicted turns out to be innocent later on; A lot of people behave more and more awkwardly because of fear, and in turn seem more and more suspicious.

Really OP, this is so hard to judge if you don't know the person/the circumstances that nobody here will give you good advice. If you're suspicious, then talk with her in person about. Messages are not good for this kind of thing.

nigga, I made her some snacks because it's thoughtful and loving. damn. I just said it was for BJ points because if I didn't there would be 5 faggots derailing the thread calling me gay for doing something nice for her.

she writes like a 12 years old

this.

Get the fuck out of that relationship, it's over, betafag.

kill her. she types like a 12 year old.

>why not meet up?is she in a dif country?

op: be original like op number 2 ffs... make a gets thread.

rolling for op 2: u sound like a fucking retard...u know... i dnt feel like u deserve my cock. go be riddiculous somewhere else bitch.

f u. go do the world a favor and die already.

99.99999% lying.

>ditch the bitch

make a dubs thread.(get)

>(which I didn't want to mention because in my head it would have made you feel like I was rejecting your hang out for his when that's not what happened)
Yeah, she's cheating.

Well honestly I had a relationship over the internet even though I met her irl she sent those messages a shit ton over Skype and etc where she did this and that with guys and in the end she called me cause she couldn't sleep and at the time I was out painting with a couple of dudes. So she got pissed af and hung up and well. She should've respected my hobby so I broke up with her. But in all seriousness its fucking annoying to get those texts I am gonna be a moral user and say do whatever feels best user.

>she had made two waffles

Confirmed, she fucked him.

fucking lost it lmao

when i was tyring ot make my relationship work, i'd make sure i make her fuck herself on cam every night. sticking 2 dildos in her ass and everything..

if u try u can make it work. (i would go back to my country for the summer holidays)

Both of you are getting cucked, leave, do something alpha for once in your worthless lives.

Fucking lol

underrated post

very weak excuse. Trying to be specific, but not saying shit

How are you going to cook for her and get a bj if you're internet dating...

I'm not. That's the thing.
I want to end this shitty relationship.

that chick looks like potato i say let marshall have it u get something better

>asexual
get the fuck out of there user

In that case user break up with her and share.

>i pat his fukin head and sheit

congratulations you had a skype "relationship" with a literal retard

im lost.. u are confusing the op's..or am I..?

im out.. 2 cucks want people to tell them that they are cucks...but they wait...

they wait for that other cuck in this thread that will give them all they need

the 'benefit' of the doubt.
newsflash faggs. Honesty is the biiggest virtue.. and if u cant be honest with people around u..or if u dont want to..whatever.. just be honest with yourselves you major fagglets.

the only reason to better one self is to admit and see where he is at...

and at this very moment u are both omega cuck fags. say it out loud..embrace it.. and make small steps every day to become real men.

>inb4 feminine penises and op's turn to traps.

Excellent point

I'll call you gay for even thinking of something as lame as "BJ points"/

Faggot.

She is Romanian, dickhead. How good is your Romanian?

Drop the cheating whore.

>.thread/
>when u are samefagging for op's well being

its over

dubs writes my next response.

I had about the same thing with a Romanian girl going on for a while. She kept pissing me off but then she went back to being real sweet and all and I weakened again. But trust me, you dont want that anymore. Dont do any beta messaging suggested by 13yo faggots here, just delete the contact, block her and it'll be over in a few days

>those messages before that paragraph.
You are a hug faggot

Just sent her a long message.
Incoming barrage of messages back.

After that's over, deleting contact and moving on with my life.
Fuck this shit.

Fuck off, I'm not dealing with this anymore.

jesus christ stop shitting up this thread with your internet crush, I'm tryna feel out a real situation here. fuck.

suddenly bitch learned how to type..

>op is 21 at most..(fucking 20's)
>types like a fag and his shit is all retarded.
>were u born when that movie was out?

>god damn..anyway..
>3 years. ..... (this friendship is over)
>u are a real cuck..lying to yourself for 3 years you fucking stupid, dense cunt!!! !!!!!
>live a little u stupid piece of shit..

>and im saying that from my heart.

>
op.... be a man.. go there and confront her...ooor...

ok.. no prob.. but u might wonna give me a heads up b4 u come visit me..cause i dnt know who might be there with me..

it reads like spurdo

Fuckin message the dude and be like ayyy did you guys hook up? And remind him your trying to decide if you should end it or not, guys are bros, even when they arent.

>Oh god man
made me lol, oh well user now you can find some chicks in your local town go hit that club up mah nigga

Good on you user. Show that bitch.

You can do loads better.

regardless of how fucking cringy/autistic you seem.

you did the right thing, learn from it, don't "date" people who live in other countries.

Fuck off. Your pussy game was shit anyway.

What the absolute fuck?

acctually very true.

Haha, gay

Yes, I learnt a pretty good lesson from all of this.
Honestly, it gives me confidence that I can talk for 3 years to a 10/10, but I'm sticking to people I can actually see in real life, instead of over Skype.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Fair enough, It would have been awkward telling you i didn't feel like hanging out when i was with Ashley a few nights ago, so i get where you're coming from.

She looks ugly af