What does Sup Forums think about the Istanbul airport shooting?

What does Sup Forums think about the Istanbul airport shooting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ux1o7F5oEb4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

horrible

>shooting

They used bomb vests.

Sorry, but you can't try to spin this one into a gun control issue like usual. Islam is the common factor with these, not guns.

remove erdogan (no joke kill him)

Turkey opened its borders and airports for terrorist to flood syria now they are getting a taste of their own medicine. i think its great fuck them!

Don't give a damn mainly because Turkey is a third world shithole that tries to pretend to be a big deal.

Pretty sure they dump rounds into the airport before popping off.

They used guns too.

They would have killed for less people if they didn't have guns

But guns are band there! how did that happen?

Praise allah king of the universe

Islam is to blame. The planet Earth has cancer and its name is Islam.

Remove Kebab now!

really?

Fuck islam

good one

I don't care

The less I pay attention to shit happening around the world the happier I am.

modern warfare 4: sandmonkey airport level

Its good for this worstlest shitting country of pro- east europe.

Fuck you turkish

Remember, no Russian.

Just another reason to nuke the cube.

THERE WAS AN ISTANBUL AIRPORT SHOOTING?!?!

this hahaha, i wonder how they pulled it off, walked into the waiting area with bags and shoot?

This is what I think of every bombing/shooting. What a time to be alive, love it. Beats any Steam summer sale. It's a shame nothing happened so far during the Euro Cup.

youtube.com/watch?v=ux1o7F5oEb4

All kebabs shall be removed

People are quick to blame all of Islam for a few lone wolves.

People like you make me sick, and are the reason for someone like Trump's rise.

Terrorism are 90% from islam goat fucker

You're right, they nigger dont deserve to die, 10% are somewhat maybe not that bad

Oh fuck of there are thousand upon thousands of them, being aided or at least enabled by over a billion Muslims and a Western society to scared to call a spade a spade.

42 dead moslems
Progress

Because it's a shit-hole connected to an even bigger shit hole called the middle east.

>killing people for your religion
>who are from your religion
>during a time any kind of hostilities are banned religionally

I'd say it's got the same amount of connection to islam that homosexuality is connected to catholicism.
>inb4 catholic priests fucking kids
that's the point

it goes like this

one terrorist pasts security without weapon
yells a bomb will explode here
people tries to run outside
terrorists attack them from enterance with grenades and ak47s

not a bad tactic, group them all at one place

They killed mostly Muslims.

Sandniggers killing sandniggers. Nothing new so why should I care?

But i thought if you banned guns then no one would have them :(

Because we need a world-wide gun ban, so no one but military personnel can get them.

Otherwise, you just get from other country.

Now lets get the stats on state sponsored violence

Most civilised countries have banned guns. The middle east doesnt count.

Political anarchists are up there pretty high too.

You should go for helium in bag over your head

MW3 showed a scene where they were in the basement somewhere before taking the elevator up. Honestly I don't think it's that realistic to have an airport designed like that, but idc it was an impactful mission.

There was a shooting?
Story pls

Sand niggers religion of peaced some other sand niggers.

Literally couldn't be happier.

kurdish detected.

It goes like this:
"Remember, no kurdish."

The rest is classic since the 90's, this one just happened in the Airport, not in a school, hospital, or in a park.

>Terrorism are 90% from islam goat fucker
define terrorism. Air strikes from the US and Russia that kill civilians don't count as terrorism right? Don't be a sheep

That's because when a government kills innocent people and incites fear, it doesn't count as terrorism for some reason.

It does not because WE are against the enemy, there are sides where you take your alliance, Just like in your virginity based life, Were you mom wants you outta the house, and you dont.

are you fucking retarded that was clear ISIS
kurds bomb only military or police

> sandniggers

Ist ok. Erdpgan ist Schuld

kurd bomb ONLY civilian, you sandnigger cumdumpster.

>

>that logic
that really makes sense to you don't it?

From the perspective of much of the world, we're viewed negatively just like we view muslims. Why? because we're all ignorant shits, you included.

WE started using terrorism before any of our enemies were doing it to us. Hell, we got a lot of our 50 states through terrorism.

Hitler was right. These people did not deserve to live.

And than: bhop the shit out of them

Hitler didn't have a problem with the Muslims.

You German?

Islam is a fucking cult. All religions are shady but I think we can objectively agree that adherents to Islam are more fanatical and violent for whatever reason.
Fuck Islam.

Eventually even Muslim countries are going to get sick and tired of other Muslims and start offing each other.

>inb4 ISIS

They literally dont count as terrorism.

You're a god damn idiot.

He admired their devotion to a cause and views on self-sacrifice but he would have wiped them off the face of the earth if he had the chance.

A worldwide gun ban?
Are you 12 fucking years old?
> Most naive statement ever seen on /b

No he didn't.

He had a plan.
>Use them to achieve his goals and then annihilate them.

Turk here, ama

In speeches, Hitler made apparently warm references towards Muslim culture such as: "The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France".

So lets just lay back and accept Sharia law? There's civilian casualties in war. The muslims are purposefully attacking civilian targets.

kek, well I stand corrected. So because actions of the US and Russia are offical and authorized, shit doesn't technically count as terrorism. Well damn.

Kek. Probably said that while standing in the smouldering ruins of a French city.

Because they understood the importance of faith. France was a degenerate culture, still is and always will be.

Nothing of value was lost

You realize Sharia law doesn't actually exist, right? Muslim countries don't even agree on what constitutes as Sharia law. That's neither here nor there anyways.

The US is purposefully attacking civilian targets as well. Take Afghanistan for instance. They know damn well where the civilians are going to be, and the US bombs there anywhere. The Afghan government complains about that shit to the US, but the US government is to G to give a shit.

From one perspective, they're evil. From another perspective, we're evil.

Pretty terrifying because my girlfriend was there early that morning

Know anyone who was killed or hurt?

They asked for it like a woman who isn't wearing her hijab.

Nah, I do not live in Istanbul

A famous anecdote about Adolf Hitler's perspectives towards Islam and the Arabs is recounted by Albert Speer in his best-selling memoir, Inside the Third Reich. Speer reports that "Hitler had been much impressed by a scrap of history he had learned from a delegation of distinguished Arabs."[2] The delegation had speculated that the world would have become "Mohammedan" if the Berbers and Arabs had won the Battle of Tours in the 8th Century AD, and that the Germans would have become heirs to "a religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and in subjugating all nations to that faith. Such a creed was perfectly suited to the German temperament."[3] Speer then presents Hitler's claims on this subject:

Hitler said that the conquering Arabs, because of their racial inferiority, would in the long run have been unable to contend with the harsher climate of the country. They could not have kept down the more vigorous natives, so that ultimately not Arabs but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire.[4]

Similarly, Hitler was transcribed as saying: "Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers [...] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world."[5]

Oh wait the country US was attacking was claiming the attacks were unfair and evil? Yeah what a trustworthy source. America has a LOT of faults but what would be the purpose of hitting civilian targets over military ones? The whole point of terrorism is you're fighting from underneath against a much more powerful enemy and HAVE to use those tactics to gain an advantage.

He also said openly to all the black of the US to come join the Germans. He didn't like blacks, but he was willing to use them. The man was evil, but he was cunning. He was willing to use his lesser enemies to defeat his larger enemies. So yeah he's gonna say nice things about Islam because they share a common enemy: the Jews. He just wants to keep the possibility of a future ally open. That doesn't mean he actually liked Muslims or the Islamic religion. Hitler was a ruthless demagogue. A man like that will say whatever he needs to say, and use whoever he needs to use.

suits the muslims right

i dont really. dead goatfuckers are dead goatfuckers. dont really care.

this thread is full with angry roaches . watch your step . "crunch" o shit.....

>Given statistics proving islam is responsible for more deaths than any other religion
>BUT GOVERNMENTS DO IT TOO!!!
Like this is a logical defense for Islamic extremism. Regardless of how many people are killed in other manners, Islam is still at its core responsible for these attacks. I'd love to see someone actually defend the religion without comparing it to another one.

i never understood why people are so mad at killing for religion, but turn a blind eye when killing for the state

Its weird what people conjure up in their heads to make their version be ok

In general, how fucked up a country is Turkey?

How stupid are you?

Way to copypasta Wikipedia faggot

>tfw neonazis are by far the most peaceful

The US wasn't attacking the Afghan government. The US was attacking the Taliban. If you don't know much about US foreign policy or who it's working with, do you? Men in the US military acknowledge this fact that civilians are unnecessarily being killed bro.

I've already conceded that the attacks by the US aren't terrorism, purely based on the definition. That doesn't exactly make it right.

>What are war crimes?

What's your point?

Agree.
Fuck Hitler and all of his adherents

%95, I wish I was British

You clearly don't spend much time thinking for yourself, do you? Watch much CNN lately?

was about to post this exactly!