My nigga just pulled this one off.
Stoner thread now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYBGT4DLKSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah dubs
Is he already stoned? That roll is similar to "Im already stoned" roll
hehe glhf

Just smoked mine, pretty high with lemon haze !

We are completly baked mah man.
6th of the evening gonna send us to space

Grape ape

How's the high on that Grape Ape?

That's fucking garbage

You should be ashamed!
Those joints looks like shit

I would be embarrassed showing that off proudly even anonymously.

Don't know yet . I'm about to tear it apart and stick it in my pax.

how are my rolling skills?

Taste great

bent/10
that shit is a bad roll.

Shut up faggot, bong for life

>joints
nigga you are wasting weed.

when you have enough then you dont need to worry about it lmao

nice and even, better than the other two js
joints are classy my man, we got money like that.

Yes filter out 60% of your thc with water, great idea...

>dry
>got robbed a month ago and my grinder was part of what he took
>have mflb so grinder is damn near necessary
>too broke to afford weed anyway

All of you that are lucky enough to have bud right now smoke to your hearts content. Do it for a poorfag that can't

faggot

have you ever taken a bong hit, you autist?

Im on .5 ml of this oil made from shatter. 5 drops has me fucked.

i prefer joints because i dont know but thc isnt water soluble

Ill post since im boutta hit this

a waste is a waste, you could be getting 10 times as high from a vape.
if you wanna talk about wasted money, a vape is more worth your wasted money than a lifetime supply that only lasts you a month, y'all niggas are just dumb.

dubs don't lie

how is it wasting

see the linked comment I made, my man.

Get a pill container and a couple dimes (clean). Dry ur herb and put in the container. Shake till you have grind for mflb

yeah but niggas who hit vapes are fuckin queers. the act of smoking a j is just more fun than fuvking with an easy bake oven trying to get high.

ape is correct

>too broke to afford weed anyway
too stoned to read?

damn boy, get your shit together with your rolling.

better than your weed

yh but you have people that smoke because they like smoking and that only want to get stoned if i could only eat edibles or use you're fucking oil then i would stop because the smoking part is almost the best part

You guys are both dumb for arguing. Some people don't vape or smoke for fun.

me too man, my favorite part is if you get a paper cli, you can scoop out so much fuckin kief without even using up any bud

Tonights feast

Just finished rolling this one

yeah, if you keep saying that shit then you're missing out man; not my fault you're too stupid to science class.
moire activated flavonoids and cannibanoids means more intense highs, it's like the first time getting high every time.
I can get wasted for 10 hours on less than a fifth of a gram.
but hey, you don't want to look like a faggot, so I guess you are the smart one.

o yeah dude but like i said in another comment some people do it for the high only but i enjoy the smoking and rolling (idk how murrica calls it but yeah) i mean i hit a bong once in a little while and some edibles (no dabs because in holland you cant find shit) but i preffer smoking

It's og kush
Those little bits are just busted weed I'm rolling up another

>2016
>joints are classy

You have no real friends then. Always help a buddy out with bud if they need some and vice versa.

it's all smoking dude, it's just a different method.
the only thing that isnt smoking is edibles.
I get preference, but when you're smoking 10 joints in a day that's just fucking dumb, doesnt matter who you are.
snoop dog is a dumbass.

Vape is where its at for the high, i hate bud high tho rather pop some roxys or norcos.

>Must get as high as possible every time smoking weed
>Can't feel satisfaction from being a little high
>Only smokes weed to be braindead for 10 hours at a time

>smoking pot
Pot is for pussies and high schoolers. Grow up faggots and take actual drugs.

well he is right i mean rolling and smoking a joint damn nigger i would pick that before you're gay ass vape anyday

that's not me lol dude, you are so anal. loosen those pussy lips, let a smile shine through.

goddamn your boy can't roll for shit

finessed 10/10

hate yourself enough to od por favoree

I said I CAN get high off that, not that I do EVERY TIME.
damn man, you anal joint smokers are the worst. talk about a fucking monkey on your back, lmfao.

I had that pipe, I fucking dropped it the first day I used it, 40$ down the drain, fuck me

Why not just do both i love smoking on my oil. And i can put it in ecigs and smoke around anywhere if i want to. Decarbed dabs in oil doent smell. Shits cash

It's funny how you can almost tell how stoned some of you guys are just by reading the comment.

Just smoked a few 1 hiter bowls on my back porch. Feeling pretty good. Just got off work.

>thinking I can OD on Speed

Well it's annoying how you can't smoke a j like it's the old days anymore without some pretentious asshole scientist telling you you're doing it wrong,

I hope you OD next time, degenerate.

Wait , can you put weed into vape so you dont smoke that gay shit they put in?

Ppffffff wtf is that tiny thing. #kanker

How's the high on this?

I've been using pic related on the highest setting but it's still a pretty mellow high most of the time

until you try it.
believe me, I used to waste weed like you guys all the time, I thought I prefered how "smooth" it was until i realised vape smoke is like breathing air.
I thought it "got me higher" until I tried a vape for the first time and took too big a hit, lasted 2 hours.
I thought it was better since it "filters the resin" but since vape smoke has less carbon per cubic mm of air, it's just a placebo.
any way you look at it vaping is better.

Your personal drug choice is objectivly better than theirs right.

Salar?

that's a good stone

>at least I can take drugs strong enough to OD on faggot

then go to a place where freedom of speech isn't tolerated. if not, grow some balls and man up.

A spliff is a cultural thing my man. That's just how we Brits do.

make some money and stop caring about your precious weed so damn much. also, realize that some people aren't trying to look like a damn proffesional stoner with all the gadgets and shit, a pack of rolling papers is a lot more casual than a fuckin weed vaporizer.

how can you be so high~ and be so belligerent, seriously i can't.
freedom of speech is bullshit, just stop policing each other. FUCK.

who /hashish/ here

well it will be the first time ill take advise from someone from Sup Forums but i think ill try it once because if i would spend all my money on weed i could smoke 2 full days a week max (im still in school so yeah) but howlong can you smoke with a vape with 1 gram, and can you put hash in it (dont know if you guys in murrica smoke hash but yeah since you know more about it then me and you can just smoke bud with a vape right not just oil because that shit is hard to get in holland)

LMFAO i make money dude. I dont give a shit about weed, but as long as it costs money I don't want my money to be wasted. get the picture or do you need me to draw it again so your dumb ass can understand?

It really is

why is oil hard to get in holland? and u can vape hash ya

>69
What do you mean?

You arguing fuckers are really ruining a good thread, ya know.

EXACTLY! more bang for your buck, if you're gonna get high, might as well make it last.

everyone else are just guys who chop (dealers) who are pissed cuz vapers don't buy as much as everyone else.

Idk. The only vaporizer I have used under 100$ is the flowermate. Only cheap vaporizer I would recommend is the flowermate. Think about the materials that they use for cheap vaporizer. Some even use glue or other even have manufacturer oil inside the parts .

you can hide posts, ya know.

Hey french bro. shame on your joint ahahaha

well as you know weed is legal (well not realy but to hard to explain how it really) but the oil is class 1 drug and it really isnt that populair here so no dealers sell it and if you ask them 9/10 dont even know what it is and tbh the weed here in comparison to the weed in the legal shops in america is shit well not shit but america has better weed now since its legal

Post music lads

youtube.com/watch?v=iYBGT4DLKSw

checked

a lot of the high you get from smoking is from butane in the lighter then it gives you really bad headaches when you're coming down

did you dip them in crystal meth and sprinkle cocaine in the dish?
Because it looks to be more than just shrooms

damn Sup Forums's weed threads are not cancer the are pretty chill imo

I was asking how the high was on a PAX vape for the guy who posted it. I currently own the G Pen in that photo but it's not that great

they should reclassify it because it's literally the same drug.

What should I do with this?

I just keep waiting for more and more with no clue how I'm going to use it.

that's only if you use a jet lighter on a low setting.
try using a match and tell me it isn't the same thing, or a lit piece of paper, to burn your chron.

This is very true but when you vape you have the that whole deal where you have to come out to your parents that you are a faggot.

vaporizer, pack it in the middle of whatever smokeable you have. Or keep saving till you can rip one huge ass bowl of it.

yeah i know its dumb as fuck but there is talk of banning weed al together wich i really dont get germany is legalizing and even america is comming around now so why shouldnt we

Let it collect. Dont even use it until you have a pretty thick layer. Once you have that, you can throw it in a vape, mix it with bud when you roll or top off a bowl and it makes your high really strong

All i am looking for is a bit of toke toke.

I met a meth head like a few days ago just down the road from me.

ain't into the shit he is into, but i am definitely looking for some quality green.

Good idea to ask him for a hook up or nah?

he doesn't have access to his kid or nothin so i think it might work.

there's 3 things you can do.

1) put it in a bowl and smoke it.
2)mix it with 91 or higher proof grain alcohol, boil water in a huge pot, put the mix in a tray and place the tray in the water, wait for water to be 160 and the mix in tray 180 degrees F, reduce it down until it is a sticky oily substance, transfer substance to an oil slick using a razor blade, let it cool down, and then do some dabs.
3)put it in a damp piece of paper, preheat an oven at 425 degrees F, bake the shit out of it, smoke some hash in a pipe or a bowl or a joint or a vape.

learn to roll

dude, don't hate, just let your intelligence depreciate I don't give a shit if you appreciate the way I smoke weed, I still get higher than you anyways, I can make 4 grams last 30 days.