Japanese Thread / 日本語スレッド

This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, daily life, etc. of Japan.
Let's tark at randam in Japanese and English. Take it easy!

Previous Thread Learn Japanese Thread 過去ログ desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/日本語スレッド/

次スレを立てる前に必ずスレ立て宣言をして下さい。次スレリンクも忘れずに。
Please declare when making a new thread and post its link.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-28/contagion-concerns-slam-japanese-financials-toshiba-crashes-50-3-days
nico.ms/lv286115980
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-28/china-facing-currency-liquidity-crises-ex-pboc-official-urges-use-nuclear-option
youtube.com/watch?v=S86ppy4jdxg
youtube.com/watch?v=05p646nlYS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

いちばん

ニバン

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-28/contagion-concerns-slam-japanese-financials-toshiba-crashes-50-3-days

After two days of total carnage in Toshiba stocks, bonds, and credit risk, the bloodbath continues with the once-massive Japanese company is collapsing once again in early trading - now down 50% in 3 days.
the massive loss of market cap is spreading contagiously to Japanese financials with Sumi down 4%, and MUFG down almost 3%.

1月に東京行くけど何したらいいの?
一度アキバは行くので決めた。

日本人まだおったの

do you like alpaca meat?

福井県から和歌山県まで電車でどのくらい掛かるの?

寒いよぉ

Pekolulu/E3-chan's final stream of 2016, GET IN HERE
nico.ms/lv286115980

Also, please teach her english. She's willing to learn

自信ないけど、多分4~5時間くらいかな
車の方が早いかもよ

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-28/china-facing-currency-liquidity-crises-ex-pboc-official-urges-use-nuclear-option

With the PBOC (China's Central Bank) fighting tooth and nail to slow outbound capital flight, which according to Goldman has reached $1.1 trillion since August 2015, and which these days mostly means keeping the Yuan from depreciating to new all time lows below 7 Yuan to the Dollar

the first day of 2017 is when an annual $50,000 quota to convert the yuan into foreign exchange resets, stoking concern there will be a rush to sell the local currency.

But the worst news for China is that the local population is well-aware of the financial problems facing Beijing, and has been scrambling to transfer its cash offshore. As Bloomberg notes, the recent surge in onshore yuan trading volume suggests outflows are quickening, according to Harrison Hu, chief greater China economist at Royal Bank of Scotland. The daily average value of transactions in Shanghai climbed to $34 billion in December as of Wednesday

is she zainichi korean?

shit template

高尾山にでもいけ

そうね
車がないけど残念
飛行機でどのくらい掛かるかな?

サンプルだけで行けた!

実にいい気分

にょろん

ちゅるやさん

that's right

shit country

こう見えても結構疲れまんねん

こんなにつまらない生放送初めて見たかも

oops other thread is dead. please respond.

Happy new year!
I hope you enjoy next year!
Thank you!

ねむいお

ねろ

ラーメンくいてぇ

rtseghsdgxdgb

youtube.com/watch?v=S86ppy4jdxg

what's missing in this picture?

just these 2

Annnd the thread died

thats because you didnt let me make the op

私はAnkiを再インストールした

Am I responsible for every of your problems?

no it was only because i didnt make the thread

なんでアンインストールした?

youtube.com/watch?v=05p646nlYS0

OPは素晴らしいアニメの内容は酷かった

それ、よく聞いたことがある
アニメ見てないけどいい曲ですね

Hello
I'm white
My gf is not white
What is wrong with that?
Fuck you racists

Is Hiragana much easier than Katanaka or is it just me? All of the Hiragana are easy to distinguish from each other while arr Katakana rook arike.

did you have friends before you went to China?

Gu-ruとかいうブラクラ貼るとBANされるかな

ni hao
peru desu
anatawa hagawa daisuki ga?

I know this is made up and you never had a friend in your life
but it's funny that even in your story you make yourself look like a total asshole
you now you're an asshole but you can't do anything against it
suicide would be an option but you're too afraid and love your mother even though you wouldn't admit it to her
then one day when she's dead you will cry in front of her grave and whisper that you love her
but it's too late
every person you will never see again thinks you're an asshole, including everyone you met in China

朝だぞお前ら

dark knight rises面白かった

Do you have a sister?

Kamen rider is a faggot

I think not having babies is the biggest saving of your life
do you agree?

no

起きるの早いよw

no
it's one of the greatest things you can do in life
having a child and a perfect wife make your life complete

Peru?
Asian female, white male?
A lonely chubby hispanic man in his apartment in china, perhaps?

This thread died without the tripfags and namefags
It started when lasagna kun left us and went downhill from then.

今日の朝ごはんは米とパンとじゃがいも

でんぷん多すぎじゃない?

say that to my face irl dogger not internet

>米とパン
それだけ?
コーヒーとかお茶飲んでない?
パンにチーズとかハム付けてない?

FOR YOU

Your thought on thoses people?

it is not so bad to be lonely in China, sometimes the amount of people can be overwhelming.

they are happier than most people

no taxes, no media manipulation, no fear of the police, criminals, no explotation, no genetic modified food, no burocracy, etc

no white

>no white
Like France

Some would say that their ignorance of the modern world is both a blessing and a curse

Until someone comes along and kicks them out of their forest, then it's just a curse.

how racist is your neighborhood?

I live in a very multi-cultural area of London, where people of all races go about their daily lives without being mean to each other based on creed or culture or skin colour.

I would want to live in Peru. I could improve my Spanish and date many girls
You're rich. Could I work for you?
I'm not kidding, I want to leave Germany soon

poor qt poster

また誰もいないな

おはよう、白豚ちゃん

いるよ。
けど今日はなぜだか日本国旗が少ない気がする。

>白豚
*百合豚

日本人は正月に何をする?

年末年始は休日になるから
実家に帰省して家族と一緒に過ごしたり、海外に旅行に行ったりとかする。

こっちと同じだね

>海外に旅行に行ったり
今年は僕の町に日本観光客がよく見えていた
今年の新年会 町の都心に集まるかな

I think I'm getting sick. I'm feeling very weak
Maybe I got aids from that American girl
If I died it could take weeks for someone to notice it

収まらぬ疲れマラ

おはようございます

떡볶이는 맛있다

年の瀬に糞スレ

おはようございます(・ω・)

おやすみなさい

Is it true that in Japan if you eat rice that's not salted and put squid in a glass of beer and shake it, your next child will be female and half white?

おはよう

僕は間もなく寝に来る