Was he a good man?

Was he a good man?

No he was a damaged individual.

well i'm sorry to hear that

What I loved about him is that he was a crazy bastard, but a correct crazy bastard. Everything he said would come true, but he was just clinically insane about it.

It implied he kidnapped and killed a young girl, so not really. Michelle should have stayed though, he clearly wasn't going to hurt her.

He is a good man and a jo hn.

A mentally unstable goodman.
Almost like Seagal.

Yes hes Goodman

>tfw it was actually connected to the first Cloverfield movie

It blew my mind. I love stuff like that.
The ending - with the ship blowing up - was retarded though. Come the fuck on.

He's a big guy

For MEW

No he raped and killed a girl 2 years ago!

Emmett killed her, not John.

I don't know if this has been discussed but I watched the leak and when Michelle was crawling through the vents to get away from Howard, he yells "You can't run from them!" which shows that he knows there are aliens out there.

There wasn't one reference to Emett being a bad guy or doing that retard.

John couldn't fit in the vents, retard.

Guys this is crazy but I think I found something nobody has found yet. At the end of the movie as MEW is driving away the mailbox says 10 Cloverfield Lane on it. I think that has a connection with the title of the movie. This movie gets more and more complex as I continue to watch it!

Neither could Emmett. The girl got into the vents and wrote the message HELP moron.

She just cut herself while using her earrings to write in the window. Neither man could fit in the ventilation duct.

Emmett volunteered to go in.

>backwards and intolerant society denies loli
>lolicon literally has to construct his life around this denial
>still considered a bad guy

The government just needs to issue lolis.

What's with the recent influx of 10 cloverfield lane threads?
Not that I'm complaining

No. He was the average Sup Forums poster

1080p HDTV source

The young girl was his daughter who he suspected the guy of killing. (source: original script)

why wouldn't someone with their own fallout shelter have a hazmat suit of their own? If Howard hadn't kidnapped michelle, he and Emmet would be totally fucked when the clean air supply went to shit.

What kind of retard builds such a well furnished bunker with such an obvious flaw?

good quality download
just seen it too

no

maybe he did. we dont really see much of his room

Maybe he did. He just didn't reveal it because he very likely knew the truth and it would be a futile effort, and due to his crippling autism, he believes it would be used to escape and bring harm to the shelter. Or maybe he was too fat to fit in any production hazmat suits

Emmett could fit in the air ducts, retard.

John has a hazmat suit according to the original script.

you're remembering wrong, so i'm gonna let your comment slide this once.

a nd your mom is a whore according to craigslist

Emmett volunteered to go in, retard.

I did warn you.

It is theorized that Emmett would fit and in fact has been through there and killed Megan in the air handler room. Couldn't have been Howard considering the padlock is in the inside and he wouldn't fit. Emmett however suggests that he knows his way around the ducts when he volunteers to Howard, but Howard dismisses the idea because of his arm and how he wouldn't fit anymore with him in a sling.

where is her body?

Jamming the hatch Howard tries to open

R E K T
E
K
T

How the fuck emmet kill her in John goodmans hide out? He didn't get in there till after the alien attack
It's not like he killed her and goodman was cool with it and let him stay

considering the short time Michelle was locked up, the killing of Megan took place before the outbreak, or in the short timespan Michelle was isolated? And the padlock on the inside of a room only accessible through an air vent, in a bunker made for an overweight man?

i'm left in mystery

He knows the ducts because he was the contractor who helped built it

He volunteered but there is no way he would have fit

Megan in all likelyhood died a while before the outbreak. I think Howard suspected Emmett, or at least Emmett also knew Megan and was creepy about it, considering how hostile and protective Howard was towards Michelle, and how hostile and suspicious of Emmett he was the whole time.

If he built it, he'd have known that he wouldn't fit, but instead he volunteers pretty quickly.

>autistics say the darndest things

where the fuck do you retards come up with this shit. emmet knows the ducts cause he helped build the shelter. he wasn't living there before the events in the movie, he never killed anyone down there what the fuck are you talking about?

howard was a fucking psycho who wanted a surrogate daughter and he was using the bunker as a jail for girls he abducted. emmett is only there because he forced his way in as howard was coming back with a new victim.

this movie is really fucking straightforward but you dipshits are trying to make it better than it was

He was being nice
MEW was the only one who can fit and she barely makes it

There was no fucking padlock ever show blocking the hatch from the common room to the air filter room. It is never explained what was blocking the hatch, but Howard had full access to the room in the past.

It wouldn't make sense that Howard was able to kill Megan/Brittney in the air handler room though, since it would be impossible for him to enter and leave the room in the condition it was in. The only other character that knows of the location and has enough clues to fit is Emmett

Did people really not understand the movie ?
MEW built the bunker and was keeping John goodman prisoner

Jeez fucking pay attention

No, the exterior hatch is padlocked from the inside. Howard could not enter from this side, or if he padlocked it later, his only exit is through the air duct which he cannot fit through. Thus it is impossible for Howard to access this room

There was a padlock on the inside, retard.

And if he was wrong, he'd be stuck with no way of rescue and everyone dies. If he built it, he knows better than to offer such a dangerous thing

She didn't die in the fucking air conditioning room
She escaped into it and wrote "help" on the window which was padlocked (it was built with a padlock on I guess...though that makes it impossible to get into from the outside without smashing the plastic)

She then went back through the vent where eventually John goodman killed her . Probably for trying to escape

Goodman never knew she wrote "help" on there or he would have replaced it

MEW actually has plenty of space in the duct. Someone larger could easily fit

the gas it sprays was explosive, the fire made the ship explode, woopdy do

Do you understand human interaction ?

>this guy again

yeah bro watch my 10 minute theory video or my 1000 word reddit post about this EPIC theory that will change the way you view the movie forever!

Fucking "theoryfags" are cancer

>emmett is only there because he forced his way in as howard was coming back with a new victim

If I was Howard I'd rather shoot Emmet in the face right then and there, rather having him flirting with my waifu for the longest time. I know he was autistic, but he wasn't stupid. He surely should have known sharing his waifu would be impossible living situation.

Howard had full access to the room. The hatch got blocked sometime after the aliens showed up, it isnt like he designed a bunker where he couldn't get to one of the most vital components.

Britanny was killed before the movie and disposed of in the acid barrel, it is never even suggested she was murdered in the air filter room, just that she had been there at one point and left the message+earring.

Do you have a link to your YouTube channel discussing Facts I Might Have Missed?

Howard never knows it has help written on it because he didn't do it. The earring appears to be torn from her ear, and dropped in the room. She has plenty of other tools in the room to scratch the window. Plus the hatch window cover is extended just enough to make the help and blood less visible from outside because whoever did it couldn't replace the thing and could only do what he could to cover it up

That padlock is from air filter to oustide, there is another hatch Howard tries to open that goes from the food room to the filter room - but it was blocked sometime since they started living there.

Actually watch the fucking movie instead of googling retarded theories.

Yeah that is the biggest flaw of the movie. Howard clearly has no qualms about killing someone in cold blood, so it makes no sense that he didnt dispose of Emmett before MEW wakes up.

The room is only accessible from the outside
Though he some how put a lock on it from the inside

Maybe the entire hatch is removable from the outside (and also it's locked

mews sweaty ass face turned me on

Basic human interaction wouldn't be to offer to do something that would get everyone killed.

The hatch probably led to an alternate set of controls and an access port for maintenance of the filter system, probably directly below the system. This doesn't mean that the hatch leads to the room. Especially considering that MEW doesn't unblock the hatch and there's no other way to enter the room from what's shown.

cut the last 10 minutes, and in stead have the monster from the first one kill her once she realises the air isn't toxic - 96% RT

POST YFW HOWARD SHOOTS EMMETT

Maybe go actually watch the movie. In the scene where the filter alarm goes off Howard is next seen trying to open a hatch that goes to the filter room from the inside of the bunker. Of course the guy who designed the place had access to the most important room form inside you stupid fuck.

>i had to make up a whole other room to save my retarded theory

fuck off

John goodman was the girl
She was trapped down in the bunker for so long she became fat
Emmet was an alien that's why he said he could fit through the vent (he's a shape shifter)
MEW was a ghost and that's why no one interacted with her
The aliens were actually robots from the soviets

Did people Really not pay attention ?

Basic human interaction would be a guy trying to impress a cute girl by offering to do something even though it would be impossible

No you dumb fuck. That just goes to an alternate set of controls and maintenance port. Why would MEW not unblock the hatch when she made it through if it led to the room? Why is that entrance not shown if it leads to the room? Why would Howard design it so that he has to expose himself to contaminated air when he had to service it or access controls?

>an access port is a whole other room
you're dumb as fuck.

What guy?

better than the reddit theory this autistic keeps spewing

Yeah, in a normal situation, but when all their lives depended on it, no

Howard probably built the air conditioning room first and put the padlock on. after that he buildt the duckt and rest of the bunker. Realizing his stupid mistake he sent his kidnapped girl through the vent to remove the padlock, which he had also padlocked on the outside at this time. The girl only scrawled help on the inside, knowing goodmans fat ass could never reach this room, then she promptly crawled back out.

goodman was angry at this, and dumped her in acid.

I saw the movie when it came out you queer. I didn't memorize every fucking scene
If the hatch was blocked from the room why did mew not unblock it instead of crawling through the vent

You should go watch the movie in fullscreen this time. Try your hardest to not have reddit open and be shitposting on Sup Forums the whole time. You might actually come away from it knowing what happens during the film

They didn't imply anything, it's literally smacked over your head. The girl wasn't his daughter, Emmett said his sister when to HS with the girl who went missing.

or maybe he lured her there, she climbed through vent, noticed there was no way out, climbed back, got caught, and got thrown in acid

next please

maybe the shelter wasn't done yet?

When's a better time? He was kind of a dope anyway

>movie gives obvious clues that something's not at face value
>a theory is given that fits
>autists shut their ears and can't provide something that fits with what they believe.

You could just screenshot this other entrance to the room. And then explain why MEW doesn't bother unblocking the hatch since it's so crucial to their survival.

How about any other time when they're not doing some critical task. Like most of their time together.

>And then explain why MEW doesn't bother unblocking the hatch since it's so crucial to their survival.

if youare gonna just make up stupid theorys, maybe because she doesnt unblock it because it is a place she can access that howard currently cant? Did you think of that you stupid fuck? also it is where she plans to escape from, why would she give howard quick access?

>open thread
>MEWs delicious thiccc thighs haven't been posted

guys, c'mon

>HELP

You people know that it would be backward on the outside ? It was really PLEH
people goodman was writing "end corporate peoPLEHood" he just ran out of time

Why not just kill goodman?
I know he had a gun but they had access to knives at least

Except she's not planning on escaping at that time, and it would benefit her to have a quick way into that room instead of crawling through like 20 meters of exposed constricted venting. Plus if it were possible to unblock the hatch, Howard would have told her to do so and shit on her for not doing it when she came back

I got you covered, senpai.

They didn't have conclusive proof of godmans insanity untill he clipped emmet in the face.

can't stab to death the dude who saved you just because he's autistic and has "help" written on a hatch. This dude is letting you chill in his bunker unchecked and is playing board games with you.

I thought he was going to take his head and plunge it in the acid

he was a lesser of 2 evils, But she couldn't have possibly have known until she saw the combine for her self

Is that Ramona Flowers?