You know what to do Hans

You know what to do Hans.

france is winning screencap this niggas

Shut up, your country wasn't even fucking able to qualify. Your opinion is not wanted.

We will do it, don't worry.

We will avenge Iceland and then Poland.

Ja, we do.

JEDEM DAS SEINE.

>Putting a Wehrmacht Helmet on a Muslim Turk
Is that the famous German sense of humor ?

Is this the famed French facial recognition?

I see no turk in this picture.

we will fuck you up

Fuck off, proxyfaggot.

Oops, thought it was Özil.

yes yes sure thing faggot frog fuckface, don't go surrender mode already we will fucking murder every french-speaking fuck we can find like in 1302 idiot WE WILL COME FOR YOU

>murder every french speaking fuck
>lives in Belgium

I care about his opinion.

SCHILD OF VRIEND, SAY IT FAGGOT

thats why they stole half you territory some centuries later?

Wallonia and the francophone abomination brussel will burn to the ground, then we are coming for you frogboy

HE CAN'T PRONOUNCE IT FUCKING KILL HIM

Sure Sir Charles Michel looks like a good warlord. You don't even have an army. It's a shame we didn't annex you yet

>Ladies and gentlemen : Canadian history education :DDDDDDDDD
let me guess you are some sub-human le queueueuebebcccois XDDDDD francophone monkey?

>Implying it's not pic related that will happen
top kek frog

Quebec is much more based than you. You're good at nothing. If I was Belgian, honestly, I'd kill myself.

Yes unfortunately we got fucked by the frogs later on. Everything from Calais to Lille is rightful flemish territory & will be reclaimed when the shitskin civil war starts in France.

serious question, why are the dutch/flemish so fucking butthurt about france?

Come you and your faggotish accent

History of Dutch being repressed by French cosmopolitanism/imperialism. Just like they did in Bretagne, Alsace. We're weary of everything the French do. Imagine it as a big bully at your doorstep.

The slave hates his master for being a master.

Everything Flemish is rightful French clay.

Their identity historically revolves around hating us. Like England, but not a country.

We got this man.