projectbritain.com/royal/role.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She probably dozed off

Source ?

Made me check BBC/10

He's the butler in Buckingham Palace

This is f a l s e

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-38404303

Et moi qui espérais pouvoir passer la soirée à regarder des Anglos chialer...

Why do you create dissapointement like this, fuck off.

NOBODY CARES

>technology

Every time I go to the UK I hope the queen will die while I'm there. I want to experience the inevitable monarchist outpouring. I'll be there for a couple months early next year, so here's hoping she hangs on a bit.

When the queen dies the Republicans will rise up and the army will slaughter them all (including Americans because they're natural Republicans)

Also would be cool to see. But I have commonwealth citizenship so I could pledge my allegiance and be spared.

ebin

When the queen died your arsehole is going to get slaughtered by banter

F

who gives a shit about the queen. is prince philip ok?

just make sure you don't accidentally die there yourself or that would be really funny if she outlives you

replace Allah for her position

Her majesty is immortal you fools, she'll outlive us all.

That could be helped.

this

It's quite obvious she isn't going to die until Charles does first to prevent him from becoming King Retard. When Charles bites the bullet, get ready because the Queen will soon follow

>monarchist outpouring
everyone would be grieving in the nation, not even edgy 13 year olds would publicly go against it

hope you die before her

He'll just push a pillow in her face while she's asleep soon, m8.

Why are people talking about her dying recently?

No it'll be the other way around. If the Queen feels she's about to die, she will have Charles killed.

Her and Philip got sick with colds over christmas and couldn't attend a bunch of shit

People actually think a fucking cold is going to kill The Queen lmao

Reminder that it is sedition to envisage the death of the Monarch

Good post

>implying all those celebrity deaths weren't sacrifices used to further prolong the life of the queen

The IRA has been sitting on their collective asses for decades now, they should give us a legitimate reason to celebrate le new year meme

>Reminder that it is sedition to envisage the death of the Monarch
I hereby of my own will declare that I reject the divine mandate of our monarch,
holding them to no more esteem than the lowest of peasants, for all men were born equal, and that I support and urge my countrymen and all good men and women to rise against feudal tyranny and fight for freedom, brotherhood and equality.

>tfw you will never live under a young Queen

Reminder that once she dies no one outside the UK will care about the royal family and it'll fall to the relevancy of Sweden's crown.

Always reminds me of how Jewish she looks

Azerbaijan is a republic. Fuck are you on about?

That sounds pretty COMMUNIST

That words are about monarchy in general.
In heart of every man and woman lurks the darkness of weakness, pushing them to those who would make decisions for them, thus creating monarchy.
As long as every single person didn't purge it, monarchy will exist and there will be brave people who would drag monarchs to a square and cut their head, so others would know and fear.

I don't care how you call it. I call it "freedom".

m8 I am more free under my Queen than you are under your shitty Republic

Constitutional monarchies are necessary for a stable society, people need a head of state disconnected from politics to unite the nation.
Otherwise you end up like great yankistan where half the country despises their leader.

Why do Brits love this cunt so much? I mean, her job is to have infinite money and spend it on random shit no one cares but jealous housewives.

>her job is to have infinite money and spend it on random shit

That couldn't be any less true.

Maybe do some fucking research before flapping your monkey jaws about shit you know NOTHING about

A world where everyone wears a collar filled with explosive that detonates when you don't follow a set of absolute rules would be a very stable society. Why won't we try that?

Do us a favor and kill yourself.

The monarch is the literal representation of the oppression and backwards of historical Europe that the modern modern nation state has tried to work against for over a century you cuck.

God Bless you. You know what real freedom is.

projectbritain.com/royal/role.htm
>implying she actually does that and that she has any power
She pays a bunch of people to do her """"job"""" and then waste money playing """"queen"""".
Fuck yall.

1. Ur cunt
2. Constitutional republic or constitutional monarchy?

Because God Almighty didn't ordain an explosive device. He ordained Her Majesty

May The Crane bless you, my free friend.
I don't care.
If he's almighty, let him create a set of toys for himself, not toy with me. If he does, let him not be surprised when I cut the head of his "ordain" and use it's skull as an ashtray.

Not an argument

The monarch is the living representation of the nation state. Just because you live in some 3rd world hellhole where you didn't manage to develop parliament doesn't mean everyone else does