OFFICIAL THANK ICELAND THREAD

Just wanted to thank you icelads for your services to football. You were a rare glimmer of hope and heart in an otherwise quite shit Euros.

Thank you Iceland.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZTb8WxEW78
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank you Iceland.

God bless you Iceland.
You lacked a little concentration there but the refball was disgusting.
Please return in 2018.

F

Based Iceland. I hope we see more of them in the future tournaments.

thank you godbless.

Hopefully you beating us results in a radical change in the english system.

love you all xoxoxo

>dentist

godspeed you magnificent bastards

RAGE RAGE AGAINST THE DYING OF THE LIGHT

thank you land of ice

respect

godspeed iceland, I love you

I'm Northern Irish.

thankyou iceland

Entertaining, even in defeat. Great team.

t. a cuck his thanking his bull

I want to see less of you in my country

Thank you Iceland, massive respect from Croatia

Tack Island

>losing to Africans
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank you iceland for the comedic relief

>5-2

Thank you Iceland, also post crying qt at the end

Still Northern Irish.

Iceland are legends

Thank you

Also can you sort me a visa and job please

Thanks

thank you Iceland, showed lots of heart and you almost had it, should've gotten that penalty

Iceland will win World Cup, GODSPEED

Thank you Iceland!!

I wanted you to beat us in all those intercontinental matches.
It seems that God wanted otherwise.

May God rest your soul, you magnificent bastard.

The got cheated from a BLATANT HANDBALL penalty.

It should've been 5-3

I can't even begin to imagine how bad England would've lost. Probably 0-9 or something like that...

Same, you played exceptionally well. Was hoping you could beat France but it was not to be. Scoring two goals against them even when losing was impressive though.

Hopefully you reach the World Cup.

Thank you Iceland.

>being African

Thank you buddies it was fun

We almost had it

>ICELAND
AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

losing 0-9 is equivalent to winning 9-0

Good job icebros.

this

F

I'll miss you guys. Best fans in the tournament along with ours too.

Tsu in Valhalla bros.

Thank you Iceland for actually playing well this tournament and for beating those English fucks

Thank you Iceland, respect!

This, that was a penalty.
Their offensive game is actually pretty good...

Also, does anyone have a .webm of that one Icelandic cutie?

Thank you so much Iceland. Although France definitely outplayed you, you still managed to sneak two goals in their net. You must make it to the 2018 world cup lads.

Then do something about it you fat, useless neet.

why are you laughing?

Takk fyrir Ísland

Why can burgers never understand the UK is not the same as England? Are you that dull?

It was a fun run Iceland.

See you in qualifications.

Thanks Iceland. You gave us a team to root for when our own completely shat their pants and couldn't even do a goal of their own, and also gave flair and passion to this boring fucking tournament.

I'm gonna root for Wales now, the last "good guy" in the tournament, and was also the second team I rooted for besides Iceland after the groupstage.

Thank you, Iceland! You played with exceptional heart and you deserve credit for never giving up even with that 4-0 scoreline at the half.

"Small mentality" my ass.

THANK YOU ICELAND!
WE WILL MISS TSU!

F

youtube.com/watch?v=mZTb8WxEW78

thank you based chinland

thank you for showing good games

>2-1

Thank you Iceland!

lol at cucked limey calling anyone else chokers

literally football's perennial chokers along with the Netherlands

BREAKING NEWS: riots in iceland following 5-2 degeat to France #euro2016 #icefra

any icelandic news stream?

thank you iceland

See you at the WC 2018 icebros.

iceland best euro team

ICELAND
C
E
L
A
N
D

Congrats Iceland
Amazing tournament
We'll never forget what you did to Englel
I hope you will qualify for the 2018 WC
Your fans will always be welcome in France

;_;7

>riots in iceland
Silly Americlap
There are no niggers in Iceland

only time I agree with a cheesefag.

And thanks Iceland.

Sad they had to go this way

Bravo !

Thank you Iceland for making this lacklusture Euro fun.

lol Iceland are a joke. England may have lost to them but it is widely accepted that England are better than Iceland. france wouldn't have beaten England. England just happened to be on our worst performance ever that night. The fact Iceland only won 2-1 is a joke. If I was Icelandic I would hang my head in shame, I'd probably be on the one road in the entire country in my car to the one airport in the entire country so I could welcome the players back with a barrage of insults and coins. Iceland are an international joke after this tournament. The English Premier League made players like Sigurdoson and Gudjohnson look like stars and made Iceland look great but the players of the Icelandic team have made themselves out to be jokes in this tournament. I'd rather have lost 2-1 in a fluke result that everyone can see is a fluke than seen my nation ripped apart by a bunch of Senegal players.

gib penalty

thank you iceland, no one even cares that france won the game, you will be the only thing anyone remembers from this cup

Thank you Ireland and Wales

ENGLEL
ENGLEL
ENGLEL
ENGLEL

>but it is widely accepted that England are better than Iceland

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>cuck

Why are Americans obsessed with this?

We hope you stay in our country for the rest of the tournament gorgious icestickssons

Iceland, throughout Europe you gained a big amount of fans. We cheered for you, we laughed with you (mainly about England) and tonight we cried with you.
The reason for our amazement was not only your small size. Not only were you the underdog per sé. We love you because you showed Europe the original spirit of the tournament: Eleven true Icelanders competing with other nations. No overpaid divas, not 11 millionaires. Just the best your country had to offer and lots of original icelandic culture.
Thank you.

Keep proud ICE, you beat Englel and we'll never forget that.

Thank you Iceland you gave us all the most beautiful band in history

One of the best bands in existence desu

Bravo, Iceland!

>Euros

Why do you fucking people say this? There is no "s" in Euro

Holy fuck this drives me mad

Thank you based Iceland. See you at the world cup.

>England may have lost to them but it is widely accepted that England are better than Iceland

by delusional englishmen only

if cornwall put together a national team they'd probably be better than englel too

Dat bait, I'm so hard now.

will the delusion ever end`?
cant wait for the next worldcup

very nicely put

Thank you Iceland, I pray you will be spared from cultural enrichment.

Well said Hans.

thank you based iceland

Truly the biggest heart in this tournament

Thank you Iceland! ;_;7

Based Iceland

Nah 25 years and you will see a lot less whites in their team.

Thank you, Iceland. You were a joy to watch, and we'll see you at the next World Cup.

Don't embarrass >us m8

Fuck Iceland
They just lost 5-2 to a bunch of niggers
They deserved to be mocked

Thank you Iceland. Hope to seen you again.

SO MUCH REDDIT IN HERE

LADS

LADS

TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELVES

AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

because blacks dominate every part of american sports and culture so they have an inferiority complex towards them

Thanks Iceland. Most entertaining team of the tournament tbqh

TSUUUUUUUUUU

the bad guys won, but it's not over

see you in Russia in 2018, based Iceland

thanks for the support