ITT we post girls we know and other anons yell you how they'd fuck them. Pt III

ITT we post girls we know and other anons yell you how they'd fuck them. Pt III

Was posting her in last thread. Just continue with her here

Brittany

here's another. This girl is super shy.

More of feet girl

Choke her until she's passed out on the floor, take all her clothes off and spread her legs, bend them back towards her head and pound her tight pussy until her hips dislocate then cum inside her. Leave her there crying dripping with my cum

Titfuck.

I'd fuck her up with a bat jesus christ

Anyone want a Dick Tribute over a girl they posted here?? I do requests now.

Moar?

Someone was enjoying this girl

Find her at an illegal rave tripping. Take her to a dark corner and pull down her panties. Sit down on on a chair and pull her down on my hard cock. As she squirms to try and get away it just makes me harder as I keep my hands on her hips and keep pulling her down on my shaft until I cum

Feet girl again

would love to fuck her ass in that tight dress

She seems like the perfect "pull into a van and rape with your buddies in the woods" kind of girl. Middle America type, cute, nice lips.

Lure her to a clearing in a forest and rip her bottoms off, gag her with them and grope until im hard as a rock. Once I am, I ram her virgin asshole until she stops screaming, cum on her stomach, and wipe the cum up with her gag. I shove it back into her mouth and leave her broken and crying.

i was/am. my cock is throbbing for her

All of them. Pick one out

WWYD?

MORE PLEASE!!

Make her suck on the tip of my dick hands free until I cum in her mouth while the head of my dick is pressed up against a cheek making it distend

Gangbang with BBC.

Well, it was her, but that's not the best pic.

now, this dress has easy access. I'd flip her on her back, suck on her titties and rail her pussy so hard she'd have to hold on for the ride by grabbing her heels up in the air

Details of how you'd fuck her

5/5 would keep pregnant

Moar?

can someone do her?

good or bad? haha

>692199513
Post for post you retards. Just sitting there, not contributing with your dick in your hands.

what would you do to this shy girl?

Strap her to a bed and eat her out until she's convulsing under waves and waves of Orgasmic ecstasy. Then shove my rock hard cock into her virgin pussy, swapping between it and her tight little asshole. I finish in her mouth and leave her tied up.

Feet girl on holiday

nice, i bet she'd be a hot little fuck

put a double dildo at the place of the saddle and make her being impaled in it, then make her ride like that while the vibrating dildos make her moan and wet herself.

I follow her home from the gym one evening. I wait outside hidden out of sight until I see all the lights go off. I wait a couple of hours, then break into her house. She home alone, perfect. I strip off, my hard dick bouncing in front of me as I go up the stairs. I find her bedroom, sneak in and put a pillow over her face and straddle her. Her squirming and wriggling against my hard dick and balls feels good. I wait until she's just passed out, then take off her PJs. I rub my hard cock against her pussy while sucking and biting on her tits, swapping to her mouth, sticking my tongue deep in and playing with her tongue. I can't wait any more. I move the head of my hard cock to her pussy enterance, then push it in hard. I hold in in for a moment, feeling her pussy twitch and try and push my shaft out, then slowly start to fuck her. I get faster and faster, pulling on her hair and violently shaking her head around as her tits bounce around. I fully lay down on top of her so I can feel her skin against mine as I pound her, then I cum hard, deep inside her tightness.

I always thought shoes like that would look great on my shoulders

I posted her in the last, and someone was already posting of her, so I was continuing her here.

Either way I'm the OP so.

I'd bend her over that log and roughly finger fuck her pussy till shes dripping wet.Start rubbing her clit with my dick and teasing her till she begs for it.Then i start hate fucking her and slapping her ass hard.I'll creampie her and take photos of her on her phone and send them out to everyone she knows.

Forced to wear diapers.

Yes. Would lift that skirt up from behind when shes not ready and just force my fingers down her panties while rubbing my dick on her ass

would love to taste her young pussy while she lick my cock

strip her down, tie her up, and eat her out until she can barely cum any more. then fuck her for hours one end, completely filling up her pussy.

more

face fuck her. I can hear her gagging on my cock. finish off by covering her innocent face with cum.

She's got the hips for it

Babby gonna cry?

handcuff her to her bike in the middle of that field, pull her jeans down just a little bit, and take her in the ass.

holy shit the one in yellow almost made me cum everywhere

Tie her hands behind her to her ankles and jam my cock down her lungs till she throw up. Then take her out side and set her up legs open, put honey on her pussy and let the bees eat her pussy

Feet girl is evil

Not over people who can't even spell "baby," no.

Take her away from the party and make her bent over on my car. Will fuck her pussy very badly and make her cum, after she goes down on me and receives a huge facial

wich one ?

She gets a little too drunk and ends up being the life of the party. She doesn't remember any of it until she sees the video posted to her facebook of her fucking a dozen guys all night in every hole.

Wanted to take her standing from behind, arms stretched out palms flat against a wall

Feet girl is drunk

I don't fuck her just fingering.

Am I not in jail after that right?

Get her drunk and take her back to her hotel room. She passes out on the bed, but that won't stop me. I dangle her head over the side of the bed and push my hard cock down her throat and give it a few hard thrusts while I'm undoing her bikini bottoms. As I'm pumping her throat, her bikini top rubs up exposing her tits which feel good against my skin.

fav pic of her to cum to?

she does. I'd love seeing her in more tight dresses or with less clothes on

Dress her up, take her to a nice party, make her feel good about herself, then fuck her on her knees in an alley and leave her dirty and broken until the next morning

She's definitely gonna get face fucked, can't wait to see her make up get fucked up

Break into this little rich brat's home when her parents are away and shove her on her belly on the bed, and fuck her into it, muffling her crying with a head on the back on her head pushing her into the pillow. Take a nice video and send it to her folks of me fucking her before I take off.

Yeah? Whys that?

Oooh, cutie. I'd rub my dick on her swimsuit bottoms and then pull her boobs out of her tank and lube them up with sunscreen and fuck her raw on the beach before cummin in her hair.

No, you're fine. Shes 16 there, just looks younger (actually a few years older now, old pic)

Id push her onto the ground and pull out my dick and start dry humping her in front of everyone.Then i rip her pants and start fingering her ass while guys start to gather around and record.I fuck her ass hard while shes moans and cum inside.Then others start to join in and fuck the bitch.After everyone has enough of the cum dumpster i skull fuck her,watching her eyes roll back as i cum down her throat.We all leave her there.

do you have more of this one ? she look a lot like mine .

Lets hear it user

Have her sit on my lap in a skirt, with no panties on and fuck her in public while she does that and see if she can keep quiet

rip her white top off. titfuck her. make her bend over of the brick guard rail and fuck her from behind. cum deep inside her pussy and leave her there for the next person to fuck her.

I would rub her clit until she is shivering and leaking juices

mmm that would be nice. I'd love to strip her out of that prom dress, spread her legs on the bed and eat her out until she's begging for my cock. then fuck her hard and fast until she's screaming nonstop

This one always

I guess I'll post one. I know this is a consistant repost, but I would love to do something in a class room.

So, I first would lock the the front door to the class. Then I would stand her up, and walk her to the front of the room. When the is there, I would rip a hole in her pants, and begin roughly fucking her. When I finish, I'll cum all over her ugly face and hair. Then I would clean myself up, while allowing anyone who wants to use her as they see fit.

Mine

was stroking to the other pics you posted and then seeing that outfit just drives me wild, shes perfect

forgets to turn off her webcam, accidentally streams live from her room as she strips and masturbates, doesn't realise until she goes to college the next day and sees she's famous

would tie her feet and hands to each bed post while on her stomach and take a vibrator and just rub her clit until she explodes

I'd love to rub my cock against her(girl on the right) face as she slept...

Feel her up and fuck her until she wakes up