YLYL THREAT POST YOUR BEST SHIT

YLYL THREAT POST YOUR BEST SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DGkRvuKWm10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Less funny when you know bukkake means "drizzled".

>your
>w
>w
>e
>world
>tag
>team
>champions

tbh I can't wait til Xavier joins the Wyatt Family

Fuck off

Still funny if you know it also means a bunch of cum on a lady

Really, really, reallyewally,rally, really, really, eally, really, really, really, reeaally really really

really

>really

top kek

really like that mf image

really

Mind if I save a copy, old sport?

Why even start ylyl threads these days? It's the same copypasta crap then the shitposters come.

> (You)
> lady

Kek

i know right?

It's all yours friend :)

Missed you buddy. You're the reason I got a pass.

go right ahead and save a copy. I have more, my friend.

Google translate says it means "topped".

Thank you, gent. Saved!

Yes Bukkake is a real word in japanese. Morons.

Fuck face

checked
>nignog lost its clit

Are you going to tell your grandchildren about this? Are you proud of this? Are you gonna look back on when you used to post that banana picture and feel a sense of accomplishment?

I don't see how you could.

HEY FAGGOTS GUESS WHERE ALL THE YLYL IS AT or

Gtfo zootopia fags

Kek, Nice trips btw

no

That restaraunt is in honolulu lol

Cuck

Better be safe

sage

roodypoo

Vermin

Doesn't make it less weird

/wsg/ does have the best ylyl threads but mostly because Webms with sound are amazing.

>NEW DAY ROCKS

I threw up in my mouth a little.

youtube.com/watch?v=DGkRvuKWm10

COME ON !!!

Holy shit I know where that is

About as weird as someone saying they're getting a facial when referring to the beauty treatment

>3

can someone explain this to me really quick? been seeing this around and i'm not sure i get what's happening. is dude just dishing out quick justice and wanting to move on with his day? or did he legit fuck something up?

Test

Vermin

>flipflops around arms

>Gmod Prophet. Gif

does this hurt

Fuxk off

Dirty kike

OoooooooooooooooooooooooHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Sup Forums! Don't you dare be sour! Clap for your world famous 2-time champs and feel the powa!

you will loose now

sauce/backstory pls. been seeing this around a lot too

He burned his patch

Checked

Thought I recognized that place..

kys

Fookin' 'ell, mate . . . niggers are hideous.

Furfags are worse than niggers, or jews.

Get thread???

Its a form of Laser tag that shocks the one shot wherever the laser hits the sensor

I am proud. Proud of living in a land of free speech and the ability to have a good laugh with friends. Proud to have a friendly Facebook-appropriate sense of humor and class. I'm proud of my heritage as an evolved primate, and I see why bananas hold a special place within the human heart. This is what we used to eat. This is how we used to live. Now, we can have a laugh at one's expense. Thank God almighty, I am free at last. Sup Forums is a community (note it is capitol B, since we're truly growing) of freethinking, powerful Christians with a message of good laughs. I dare you to free yourself and realize that one hates the banana right up until one understands to love the banana. I get it. I was like you once, a hater. I got angry when the bananas hit the threads, but then I understood. It clicked. I realized that the sphinx is the riddle, not the riddler. The banana gets funnier with age, much like one never eats a green one. Never store them in the fridge, either. Set them on the counter, to share. I hope that opened your mind and heart. Thank you, my friend.