ITT: We're having a morning meeting in the WTC very early morning on the date September 11th, 2001

ITT: We're having a morning meeting in the WTC very early morning on the date September 11th, 2001.

Hi Stan! Yeah, finally paid off my mortgage, my new Lambo is getting delivered straight from Italy with my custom one of a kind paint job - ahhh, life is good. Thankfully my vacation starts after today is over. Want a coffee before this meeting starts? Don't worry, it's on me; I won 50 grand last week!

man the view from my new office is awesome! so glad I finally got a desk on one of the upper floors

Thanks for the coffee!congrats on the 50 g's.i really thought about calling in today but I figured once I got here everything would be cool.

glad to see you could both make it, I think we're going to get a lot accomplished in this meeting

Boy I can't wait till this meeting is over at 10 I really want some coffee

Calling in sick today, sorry boys. My boss larry told me to take the day off, rofl crazy old bastard said he'd pay me for the day too! Lool

Did anyone prepare food? Sorry, I'm sort of demanding but I'm sure everyone would appreciate it if I went out and got something for us all!

I brought donuts

A mexican in a sombrero approaches.
Pardon hombres do you need your trash cans emptied?

Yeah dude. I brought some curry the taste is explosive.

Nice, looks like I won't have to go buy something for the whole room. Time to sit down and relax...

so my kid is planning to dress up as a terrorist for halloween. the wife doesn't like it but I don't see a problem, what do you guys think?

That would be awesome. Give them a box cutter to go with it

Lol that's cute. What do you mean by terrorist? Lol sounds scary xD

*Checks his watch*
"Hm, 8:41 A.M., almost out of this meeting. Haha hope nothing bad happens in the next 5 minutes."

I feel safe since nothing can melt steel beams not even jetfuel.

Sounds really scarrryyyy...any specifics in mind?

Strongest building in the world.
I love America!

What floor are we meeting on again?

oh you know, like a guy who hijacks planes and shit

hey good idea

well he said he might put a dish towel on his head like a turban

Haha, yeah, like the boss saying he forgot to boot up his HR statistics presentation....oh god.

Just a quick reminder that anyone remaining of the Jewish persuasion should be evacuating... ahem, I mean, leaving for "religious" reasons. Shalom!

84th, I know, the email was confusing to me too.

What's that ticking noise? Anyone else hear it?

And why are all the jews off work?

man I hope I can find an excuse to get out of that planning meeting at 10

>be me
>Christian American
>grew up in the rolling hills of my father's farm
Special holiday I don't know about?

damn i didn't really think about how high we're up in this building

>Let's just have a coff-

The clock is getting to your head haha, it happens a lot to me in these meetings. Luckily there are donuts!

Have any of you guys ever flown anywhere?

Uhh guys I just got a fax it says it's from Jun 29 2016. All it says is Bush did 9/11 Jetfuel can't melt steel beems.
Any ideas what that means?

HOLY FUCK WHAT WAS THAT

HOLY SHIT GUYS IS EVERYONE OKAY??!?!?
what just happened...

YES! no planning meeting

"Return of the Shoah"

Jeez Brad. Everyone knows the world ends in 2012!

Nobody cares right now we can't see shit!

is it an earthquake

WHY IS THE BUILDING SHAKING?

pce guys, I'm going home

Its ok, its not like its gonna happend again

might be, good idea. At least we will get out of the meeting!

how the fuck did the pilot NOT see the damn WTC ??

Hey boss, sorry I can't make it to the meeting today. My son has the flu. Any chance I can come later? Boss?

Sorry guise, I just dropped a bomb. No one go in the john for a few min... holy shit, I'm on fire

Can't wait until the recently laid internet cables are going to work, guys.

Did you guys know that metal doesn't have to be melted to bend?
Oh, hey, I totally forgot I'm supposed to take my kids to the dentist. Gotta go!

It's strange . . . has anyobe seen Larry Silverstein this morning? He's usually here by now . . .

DAGON IS RISING

good idea, Phillis

this is by far the dumbest piloting error ive ever seen

can we go to little ceasars for lunch?

Just went to the elevator and...

My god what just happened my phone won't dial!

Yeah, what a dumb pilot lmao.

I won the lotto!!! FUCK ALL YOU ASSHOLES, I QUIT!!!!

Good thing that the buildings wont collaps or anything like that

I'm gonna get a picture of this, my 4 year old son won't believe how silly this is! He says he wants to be a pilot and take me places when he is older...how cute, already a gentleman. I'll just have to see if he stays growing up that way! Without me there he might lose that charm.

oh my god, sure hope BOTH of these towers don't crumble completely to the ground without any form of resistance...

Yea, bro, they literally ripped half of the building off for this.

Can't wait to use them.

everybody calm down, I'll call 911 and they'll send somebody up to us

damnnnnnn lucky bastard

that's a strange number....isn't that today's date? How are "they" going to send shit after us?

*call in*
Sorry, going to be late today. I know you were all counting on me to be there at 6am but my flight from Alaska was canceled for some reason.

any one want to have breakfast with me at the windows on the world this morning?

Is something burning?

Fuckers are always so annoying for no reason at all.

EXCUSE ME DO YOU HAVE A MOMENT TO TALK ABOUT OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRI-

Ah, good. I just took out a HUGE insurance policy on WTC building #7, that's located nearby, in the event of any terrorist attacks. But that's irrelevant, because we're talking about WTC #1 and #2 here, so why did I even mention WTC #7 or bring up the insurance policy lol idunno?

I guess I'm just VERY SMART and always prepared for the future.

Hi, this is Jeff Goldstein. I'm running late for the meeting; my car broke down and I'm waiting for the tow truck.

(conversation between two tables)
- So, brother Fareed, what Mohammad is up to these days? I gave him a call this morning and he didn't reply...
- Worry not Hussain, he is on holiday, last time we talked he went to the airport

yeah it is odd, isn't it? well I'm sure they'll find a way to get us out of this, that's what the fire department gets paid for, right?

>Boss here
Sorry guys, I think it was a minor earthquake, no harm more than that. Let's continue now...

Go ahead and start the meeting without me. I'm going to go out for donuts. I'm not from the future or anything.

Does anyone of you guys know how much jet fuel it takes to melt a steel beam? My kids science teacher posed this question and I've been trying to help him figure it out.

Haha, fucking suckers working in the north tower

I always knew the #southtowerlife would pay off

some ruckus over here with an earthquake!

hey did you hear that loud bang?

Who clogged the toilet?
Was it you Mustafa?

Umm I work in WTC7, there must be some mistake.

We have donuts here, idiot. Don't be skipping work!

Sorry I'm late guys, had to drop my wife off at the airport, she's flying to LA for the week. I can't wait to spend the week with Jill from accounting! ;)

using hashtag in 2001

breaking immersion like that... What a faggot.

yes sorry, you could say my diarrhea was...

...explosive

OH SHIT THERE'S A SECOND PLANE

The fuck?

Yeah, hey boss!
That didn't sound like an earthquake though, maybe we should check it out from all this discussion about pilots...

also using pepes, completely ruined comment.

hey wait aren't we having breakfast at the windows of the world?

I'm getting really tired of your shit Mustafa

Wish I was Jewish, bro, haha.

Half the staff took a day off today, I heard they're celebrating Hanukkah or something.

Anyone seen the boss? It's REALLY unlike him to miss work, I hope he's ok!

dude maybe you should take a step back...

I meant bagel, I'm goying out for bagels

I was going to but then I decided that since I've been skipping a lot of meetings lately, I should probably attend this one.