Ask a guy who got HPV from his first girlfriend anything. Also /STD/s thread

Ask a guy who got HPV from his first girlfriend anything. Also /STD/s thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ross.net/notes/loose.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Faggot

It happens when you pay for it and they let you pay extra for bareback because they know it's no risk to them and can smell a desperate virgin a mile off.

So how did you get it treated? Was the doctor surprised when you told him you were a 40 year old virgin?

Gonorrhea from my dad

did she ever tell u? if not u can sue

source: i browse the web

>Gonorrhea from my dad
greentext time

Why did you date a whore

Probably availability and willingness to date him

Having any symptoms, OP? That shit is very very common and usually effects bitches.

You shit head ross.net/notes/loose.shtml

To be fair, it was very very common before the vaccine and that was only released a few years ago.

>Ask a guy who got HPV from his first girlfriend anything.
did she get it from her dad?

That's nothing... I got syphilis from my great uncle.

HPV is extremely common in males, and totally asymptomatic. If you've ever had a wart anywhere on your body, you are likely a carrier.

When women get HPV, it can be asymptomatic as well, however, there are complications that can arise from it that are linked to cervical cancer

I'm 18 and it was free
Haha, free std totally worth it

Seriously?
She did not tell me, but i'm pretty sure she doesn't know she has this sht... I didn't see a thing when I was down there.

He is right. When a virgin meets a promiscuous girl, bad things can happen.

Genital warts

I think the vaccine doesn't prevent warts. Isn't it for the cancer-causing types?

Creepy... It's possible.
She was abused by her dad indeed.

The very first wart I had on my body was a genital one from this sht. Lucky guy.

>She was abused by her dad indeed.
nice!

Tell us more.

He forced me to take his dick at gun point at the family reunion when I waa 15. Never told anyone because no one would have believed me. I was the black sheep of the family, always in trouble. He actually died from it, he told everyone he must have got out in the service from a hooker. I guess I was the only one who knew he was a child raping faggot. I secretly went to planned parenthood clinic and got treated. It has really fucked me up... I sometimes think getting ass raped was the happiest memory from my childhood.

shiet, id rather take my chances with the bullet.

Condoms are overrated anyway or not dating skanks,

The vaccine only works when girls are given it when young, like around twelve or sixteen. It's so common, it only works for women with no sexual activity at all. It spread so much because it usually doesn't result in immediate symptoms so it went unchecked and it would show up in 90% of the population early on. Hell, I probably have it, I've just never has symptoms.

Had a lot of confusing thoughts as a teen... Tried being gay because I thought at one point that I asked for it and deserved it... But I realized I wasn't gay. I have a hard time getting close to anyone now as a result. I tried a support group but most people were more fucked up than me(hard to believe but, fact). I tried religion but all they want is money(or a priest wants a bj) .

She never really told me details. But i guess she is promiscuous and needy because of that.

This is deep, brother. I'm sorry
At least he is dead now.
Are you treating the disease?

I always used condoms. But the warts showed up right where the condom doesn't reach.

I'd be ok with having it without the symptons

Yes was 15 years ago

Are you sure it isn't herpes?

I guess that's why i am here.. Nothing else worked.

I'm sorry, Sup Forumsro. I know this place is kind of a shit hole, but I hope it helps in some way.

Thx we shall see.

Pretty sure.

Memeing is always an option, right?

Get tested to make sure. I don't know where you're from, but Planned Perenthood will test and treat dudes as well as girls.

Sure... Hey everyone look at this fag who got syphilis from his great uncle....woo hoo let's make fun of him so we feel better about ourselves. He won't mind he can't feel much worse.