Anyone here taken Adderall via prescription? What it like the first time you took it, did it actually help...

Anyone here taken Adderall via prescription? What it like the first time you took it, did it actually help? I'm beginning to think I have ADHD, and I'd like to know if it's worth the cost before I get screened.

Adderall is fantastic

Did it help your condition? What was it like?

>Got Adderall
>Broke it in half
>shove'd it up bum
>feelsgoodman.jpg

Shameless self bump, cmon Sup Forums

Checkerino theese dubamentes xDdDDDDDDD

[Killyourself[/spoiler]

took it from 2.5 to 40mg instant and extended with prescription, was OK

instant release 40 got me high as hell, so i worked my way down

"worth the cost?" i mean, its pretty inexpensive dude

I'm on modafinil nao

out of pocket no, but if you have insurance. it's best best drug you can easily get

Prescribed 120mg per day...30mg IR, 4 times a day. I'm narcoleptic tho so...I'm just able to stay awake. Only good for 12-16 hours then...I'm out for 8 solid hours.

not how u spoiler u fuk
[/spoiler]

ugh coincidentally here for the same thing

pls recommend, I don't like taking pills of any kind and it's like last resort but I'm sick of failing because I can't focus on one thing at a time.

I think I'm not very typical, but I was prescribed 20mg, twice a day.

I'd feel a *little* something, but nothing like a buzz, or a high. Just a bit more energetic.

I took 40mg all at once a few times, and still didn't feel that much.

Shrug.

Well I was seven the first time I took it via prescription and I remember the first day it was pretty fucking intense. Then again I was seven but it was only 5mg. But it will raise your heartrate, and you will feel like you need to get things done. It's not bad at all. Also you will be thinking a mile a minute. But in my opinion it enhances me. I'm still on it via prescription and I'm 21 now. Just don't let them start you on more than 15. If you need more work your way up from there.

I take it. It's good. It's worth it if you're in school. In not insured and it costs me like 30 bucks a bottle.

I don't have health insurance, I'm a 20 year old uni student, and typically stay pretty healthy. I don't intend to use Adderall as a recreational drug, I want to know if it actually helps with ADHD in adults. Of course google will say it will, but I wanted a first hand account.

Sweet, I'm in school so this is good news.

Used to take my sisters sometimes bc they would literally knock her out and she didn't take them often. Made me wired and fidgity couldn't sleep for shit and the crash sucked. Depends how it affects you and what you are trying to achieve. If you are looking for a "chill pill" they might jack you up so you might have to go with benzos or something. I would just try some out from a friend or someting before I spent all that money on a shrink you might find out you want something else.

You need to be careful about tolerance.

40mg, for instance, might work great today. But 2 months from now, perhaps not so much.

So Doc boosts you to 60mg.

And then 80mg.

And that's the highest normal dose.

Then you're kinda fucked.

(lana from archer voice) yeah, dumbass, it's cheap full price

I'm in college as well going for my computer science degree, and it definitely helps.

Thats great! Thanks for the input friendo

So I'm this guy having severe procrastination issues. I can get super focussed on one thinng out of my procrastination and I need intense pressure to fullfil my real goals.

Would Adderal or the like help me?

I'm thinking about getting a screen, but I may be just a normie with a procrastination problem.

Been taking it for 3.5 years now. Started with 50mg per day...30mg in the AM, 20mg around noon. Now I'm at 120mg/day and I can't get any more. It's almost useless anymore other than keeping withdrawal symptoms away.

I hear you.

Unfortunately, amphetamine tolerance is all too real.

i took it as a child until about 13 or 14 and i don't recommend it. it made me incapable of having fun pretty much which was killer on my social life

plus when you stop taking it you rebound kind of hard and you're insane for a while.

it made my heart pound which scared me but I could read and write for hours on it. I used it to study when I was in university.

Adderal didn't really affect me that much. Didn't even really help me focus

Feel better now?

Not really.
Fag.

I was on a different drug, Concerta, for 10+ years. Does the same thing; just cheaper. It helps a lot. Highly recommend. Just makes you slower....all the annoying little things you do just stop. You don't have tons of excess energy anymore

in all seriousness.
I take adderall almost everyday so tolerance build up is a constant battle. Do I need less if I boof it? Does anyone have experience with this?

No problem Sup Forumsro, Anytime. Much love.

you don't build a tolerance to that shit. Or I didn't, and I was on ADHD meds for years and years

well first off remember everyone is different. And yeah so have I. Been on all types of ADD/ADHD meds since I was 7 or 8. 23 now. And I definitely build up a tolerance to it (adderall). I can do the same dose with the same effectiveness for about 2 or 3 days max then i have to up it by 5mg. Which depletes my stash. So im genuinely wondering if the bioavalibilty is better if i shove it up my ass.

Kek, I don't think shoving Adderall up your ass would help with amphetamine tolerance

fuck...well i know some drugs are more effective by way of "plugging."
i.e. alcohol, herion, etc...

I really don't want to believe you, user. I really don't.

its true dumbass.
Look it up. Also stevo from jackass used to "butt chug" beer. And when i tried herion I read an overwhelming amount of reports saying that "plugging" it was better than snorting it. Long story short, it's a thing.

He's looking to treat his condition you dense fuckwad.

Nope. GTFO normie.

I think you misunderstood me, friendo. I wasn't calling you a liar, but just thinking about how depraved someone must be to stick heroin up their ass makes me wish you were lying.

anyone have any experinces with other add meds?
I tried stratera for awhile but it made me CRAZY fucking consipated. fuck stratera
What about cocaine. You niggers like cocaine?

oh...yeah i agree. I actually can't believe i even considered it. I was at a low point in my life and i was going to kill myself by snorting an entire .5 bag of herion i got off the deep web. Long story short I ended up trying a little and ended up taking it recreationally for the duration of a week. I think herion is a little overrated. I mean i guess its stronger if u IV it but just snorting it isnt thaaat bad. I mean its herion so yeah its fucked up but i dont have or feel a need to do it again. I'm glad i tried it tho. Was actually somewhat relaxing. I was always curious when it came to drugs so i studied the effects of "plugging" it. Never tried it tho. Probably never will. I could do codiene and it would be just as good

>2016
>Using cocaine
Get with the times old man

Been taking it for a few years now, and for being a big dude 30mg xr and a 15mg ir does the trick. Though if I eat a breakfast with a lot of fat (bacon,avacado,etc) I can tell it doesn't work as well, may have to up it a bit soon.

It helps me focus, I don't necessarily feel cranked up or anything but if I don't take it I can tell because the focus is way off. Now, there have been a couple times where I would take a 15mg ir and then take another half of one shortly after, at that point I'm pretty sure I could single handedly defeat ISIS with a pocket knife and ball of twine. But I generally do a good job of not abusing it.

OP here, thanks to everyone who replied. The general conciseness here seems to be that Adderall helps quite a bit, especially with school work. This thread will probably 404 soon so I thought I'd thank all who participated. Have a great evening gents.

cocaine is timeless my man. So long as its decent quality and isnt cut to shit with a bunch of stuff.
Going to the afterparty at 4am with a .5g of decent blow is a great feeling. Super social, instantly sober, euphoric. Adderall is still great for the same situation but i always get a wee bit too edgy and not as social as i usually am. Adderall is extremely good for work. Thats what i use it for at least...keep in mind i am actually ADD. My friends who arent ADD tell me they get different effects

you do the same dude.
I use adderall for work primarly and sometimes when I have shit to do around the house. Just be careful not to do too much. Because the crash can really fucking suck (cant sleep and super fucking dpressed) the safest way is to start out with 5 or 10mg and work your way up once u feel a tolerance starting to build up. This is if u are taking it almost everyday. Every once and a while 10mg should be sufficient. But remember everyone is different so just start slow and listen to your body.
I'm 238 lbs and i only need 10mg on most days