How do people afford to buy expensive cars ?

How do people afford to buy expensive cars ?
Heck I struggle to make ends meet

ye but ur gei so who gives a shit

Low expenses over high income.
Just cut out stuff that you don't actually need. Try to save any extra money instead of spending it on random stuff.
Stay in school.

What is a loan.
(Or what ever fancy name you have for it)

they make more money than you and therefore can afford things. odds are you suck at planning/saving (this isnt an insult, everyone sucks at that till someone teaches them how to do it right and what money actually is). I used to be like that and then i had the good fortune of someone taking me under their wing and showing me what I was fucking up at. I made my first million in 2014 and haven't looked back since.

case in point. mimic the habits of those you see whom you want to be.

>Try to save any extra money
Poorfag detected

Can I mimic you ?

>suck at planning/saving (this isnt an insult, everyone sucks at that till someone teaches them how to do it right and what money actually is
Not OP but I don't suck at it. I just don't think the sacrafice is worth the 'prize'. I'll just drive the cheaper car I can afford without saving.

They are typically just leased

I want to eat that so bad

I just bought a 12,000 car a month ago, it's a 2012 Prius, it's not bad if you can save up a few thousand and plan on paying it off the next five years. Getting a loan was easy, have two credit cards and no debt, first big purchase. Felt great getting rid of my 1996 Nissan. Good luck user

i say the same damn thing every morn on the highway.. im driving a 03 vw gti.. feeling like a poor shit.. high school kid drives by in a 2036 merc..benz..wtf..???

what kind of sandwich is that?

you need to be a dumb nigger and come up with a name "lil weeniz" or something and then you spout a few retarded things over a crappy beat. the hard part is getting a business loan for $10,000 so you can get a bunch of tattoos. then, you can spend $400k on a car. it works every time.

Get a better job. Afford anything you want. Really pretty simple.

>paying off 12k over 5 years

Its a god tier sandwich user, too good for the likes of you and me.

Kek, the guy thinks getting a Prius is a "nice car". Its a nice family car but it won't get you pussy, which is what I think OP means by "nice car"

>I struggle to make ends meet

Typical Trump supporter.

have a brain or get lucky

Bought a 99 mazda for 150. Plan on driving a year and then selling for 100.
Can by 80 cars for 12 000. That's 40 years if I buy twice a year or twice as expensive. That's not considering that I sell the cars after. No debt.

ur mum suks at eet

leasing a car is just as expensive as financing it in most cases little one