Marvel heroes have no power consistency at all

Black Panther (enhanced super-soldier)
>can take 50 cal bullets to the face without any reaction
>gets challenged by fucking Hawkeye punches and kicks

Superman (superhuman being)
>50 cals are powerful enough for him to try to dodge them
>normal punches do absolutely nothing

Also, how the fuck could Captain America pull Spider-man by his webs? He could barely stop an Helicopter while Spider-man withheld tons of metal upwards his shoulders.

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/yKGDB
webmshare.com/play/BBMzx
webmshare.com/74mgX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Also, how the fuck could Captain America pull Spider-man by his webs? He could barely stop an Helicopter while Spider-man withheld tons of metal upwards his shoulders.

Prep time

Spider-Man has super strength but still only weighs like 150 lbs.

prep time dude

Wouldn't his superhuman strength add to the force needed to pull him?

This. Spider-Strength doesn't make you weigh more.

Only if he had leverage. Strength doesn't make you harder to move. Mass does.

Put on a bullet proof vest, then let me hit you in the chest with a fucking baseball bat

does that help?

There is no rational explanation for any of this on the Marvel side. I don't even like DC, but at least they're realistic.

Only if he was braced against being dragged, (wall crawling stick to surface power would be really helpful here) once he's off his feet in mid-air strength is kinda meaningless. Pulling against the rope would just drag him to the anchor point.

Good point. Batman 5 Superman was still pure dogshit, though.

*propel* not drag.

How do marvelcucks defend this travesty? Lmao
webmshare.com/play/yKGDB

>I don't even like DC, but at least they're realistic.

KEK

what's your point? is it that his suit is bullet proof therefore he can take 50 cals but not the blunt force of a punch? a 50 cal hits with over 10k ft-lbs of force. even a 30-06 has about 2.5-3k ft-lbs of energy.

attosecond lmao

>at least they're realistic
Superman ripped off the doors of the Batmobile with ease, yet when he punched Batman's CGI suit and bounced it around like a ping-pong ball it made no dents whatsoever.

Hawkeye never punches or kicks Black Panther.

Wait, when did they shoot Black Panther in the face?

He's dodging the bullets because otherwise they'd ricochet and kill others

this is sad

Helicopter shoots at him

ripping off the batmobile doors doesn't kill batman
a full force punch to the face, suit or not, would.

>Superman
>consistency

Yeah fucking Kryptonite is so fucking consistent

>someone tricks him with Kryptonite, immediately falls down to the floor, after 5 minutes someone saves him, he looks barely alive, after he recovers, says something like "If you were a second late, I would be a goner"

>some time later someone tricks him again, falls to the floor again, but this time he's there for half an hour before someone saves him, again looks barely alive, when he recovers again, the same story "If you were a second late, I would be a goner"

Not to mention that the size of the rock never matters, you get the same results with a small as fuck rock or a room full of rocks

Black Panther has a vibranium suit and Cap doesn't.

cap is off-cycle in the second part

The helicopter shot at him and he got the fuck out of there when that happened (which implies that he can't take a bullet to the face). There's no scene where we see actual bullets hitting him, let alone in the face.

They're being taken advantage of, the poor souls.

>face not hit once

Angles

He's wearing a vibration suit which absorbed vibration. Is that a good enough explanation

Even in BvS there's an example of that

>Kryptonite exposition makes him powerless and sick
>Grabs a kryptonite spear and fucking flies with it just because he wants

>Marvel heroes have no power consistency at all
Yeah, I noticed this since X-men 2. At first they were just people with powers, then suddenly each of them basically became a semi-god capable of defeating entire armies by themselves. I don't really care because they're dumb super heroes movies and if I wanted to watch something realistic I wouldn't be watching a dumb super heroes movie on the first place.

The fuck are they shooting him with? Orange Soda?

superman has always held back strength in his fights to not kill a person.... (in the comics)

Didn't even watch it yet, but I knew it would have Kryptonite inconsistency

derp

this guy probably thinks that bullets don't have stopping power (push) and you can shrug them off easily with a vest lol

>what is vibranium
>what does vibranium does
nigga pls

The helicopter wasn't shooting .50 cal. It was 7.62x51mm NATO rounds.

>cutting the gif off before he runs
Two shots graze his shoulders, causing sparks. That's not "getting shot in the face."

If he has a Vibranium suit, how come he doesn't just totally wreck any of the other super-soldiers in the fist fights?

>He could barely stop an Helicopter

To be fair, the helicopter was trying to fly away. It's not like it was just falling off the building and he was holding it up.

kryptonite wasn't instant. he was still able to withstand punches from batman and even fought back. also, he flew to towards the spear and grabbed it on the way. he had already built up momentum all he had to do was hold it.

his entire suit is made of vibranium.

yet ironman rips off a vibranium arm

His suit is made of vibranium, you know the same shit Cap's shield is made out of.

Then how can he move in it?

Because Vibranium is fucking magic apparently and works however the writers want it to at the time.

Biggest issue i had with civil war was the scarlett witch. Ob ueah put vision 20 stories under. But when it comes time to fight again all you do is throw cars?! WTF IS THAT. I actually like spiderman and black panther btw.

>implying running after that makes any difference
he took two in the shoulder and didn't even get moved by them. the fact that he turns around to make a scary pose implies he could take them in the face if he wanted to. two shots to the shoulder, penetrating or not is nothing to laugh at never not even notice.

She put Vision through the floor because she used Vision's own ability to change density against him.

If his gloves are vibranium how does he punch people, force can't be transmitted through the glove from his fist, it would just be absorbed

>took two in the shoulder
They grazed his shoulder, though. Considering he's in armor, he wouldn't have any reaction to that.

He doesn't punch people, he slices them with his vibranium nails.

This.

then hawkeye should not be able to hurt him either
the problem is not that he's bulletproof, it's that he's bulletproof but not hawkeye proof.

If this is true it went way over my fucking head lmao.

When did Hawkeye hurt him? The only thing I remember hurting him was BW electric shit.

why doesn't the vibranium shield absorb the vibration of a grenade?

they clearly hit him straight on, watch again. armor doesn't magically make force disappear. even if it did, the problem is that he can take the bullets but not hawkeye.

>Marvel heroes have no power consistency at all
Welcome to 1939.

>person is wearing armor
>because he is wearing armor, he can't be challenged to a fight and must win

I'm watching it and they clearly graze his shoulders, causing sparks from the friction.

Also, I don't remember the scene where Hawkeye beats him up and knocks him out, probably because that isn't even in the movie.

Vision, Wanda, and T'Challa's powers aren't really explained well in these movies. They expect people to read the comics first.

it's the implication of danger by fighting him
no one's in any danger

Exactly. This shit is just retarded:
webmshare.com/play/BBMzx

>breathing in a powder is the same as holding a solid chuck of something
I'm fine when I hold this bottle of mercury, but when I start huffing the fumes I get sick!

Stupid mercury inconsistency!

But Hawkeye is literally outmatched by everyone and he knows it. He just there to slow the other guys down. There is no implied danger of fighting him because he's not even a threat. BP didn't even give a shit about who he was.

The act of fighting him doesn't imply that he's in danger, though.

Except Superman isn't fine when he holds kryptonite. He nearly dies trying to get the spear.

This.

I daw this movie with my friend. Afterword he complained about there being no punisher no spider women no ironspider and how there should of been alot more heros. He knew it wasnt going to be like the comic but bitched about it anyway.

Presumably the joints are not vibranium. Also, is the Black Panther suit a vibranium mail? Or what?

>>gets challenged by fucking Hawkeye punches and kicks

.....he BEAT Hawkeye.

>Saturday night
>arguing over details in comic book movies

>Saturday night
Sunday morning.

Black panther only wanted to kill bucky at one point in the movie. Everyone else he was just trying to get out of his way.

Comics are stupid, stop the presses.

slower acting than breathing it in

His suit is made of vibranium nothing should hurt him. And pretty much throughout the whole movie, nothing does.

If hawkeye used high powered arrows then he could kill most of them though technically. Cap ironman with helmet off etc.

Reminder: If you argue about the consistency or logic of SUPER powers, you have autism

Reminder: the powers have always suited the narrative, not the other way around. This is for DC, Marvel, any other property with powers/magic in them. Welcome to the world of fiction!

It's nvr said that bucks arm is vibranium, just that it's metal. Do u think everything metal is vibranium now, like ironmans suit? Shits supposed to be rare.

rare as fuck, except it's everywhere

What is stronger adamantium or vibranium?

Exactly ig ur right, what a pile of shit.

The only thing made of vibranium and not owned by Wakanda is Cap's shield and Vision (which Klaw stole)

Iron Man 3 takes the cake pham.
>Iron Man suits literally falling apart after being punched by guys whose superpower is having hot hands
>antagonist has to spend good amount of time on heating up War Machine suit in order to open it
>few scenes later he wrecks like 20 suits by just punching them lightly
>suit does better against Thors hammer in Avengers than against getting punched by dudes with hot hands
>every suit bombed by helicopter falls appart, except the one worn by Tony at that time
it's such a fucking shitfes, I guess that vets from IM3 are the strongest entities in MCU

If it was everywhere it would be used for everything, like buildings and vehicles, and it's not. Only for super heroes/villains.

Adamantium. What Wolverines bones n claws are made of.

Marvel cant use it because Fox owns Wolverine so Fox owns the name Adamantium

It's rare like Kryptonite
No one can get their hands on it except when the plot demands they have some

Black Panther is not a super soldier, and he kicks Hawkeyes ass. also your argument goes to shit because Superman literally can't beat Bat "muh prep time plot armor" man.

Vibranium. learn.

just in Wakanda. they have the most of it, but doesn't mean a lot of it.

who's next? I love terrorizing DCucks.

LMAO
webmshare.com/74mgX

So when wolverine used his claws on cap it didn't work because his shield is adamentium?

>I don't understand basic physics
>A vest that blocks bullets also blocks punches

I wonder who could be behind this retardation

Why do no comic characters get concussions? Batman would be concussed so hard by being tossed around by Superman. Same with Ironman. No suit is going to stop a concussion. When your brain slams into your skull, it's game over.