I'm an American guy from Chicago dating a German girl from Stuttgart...

i'm an American guy from Chicago dating a German girl from Stuttgart. everything is going well so far but it's still fresh.

any tips to keep the relationship going? this is my first time dating someone outside of the US culture.

Germans hate talking about ww2 and also study German culture it might make her happyer that your trying

skype sex, best you can do

i have so many burning questions about Nazi's and hitler and stuff. real questions. should i bring it up?

she's here in the states for another 5 months

consider an open relationship, likely chance is she'll cheat on you anyway

if she's in the states you have to fuck her senseless basically every day or she'll just fuck someone else when she goes back, she might just do that anyway as women tend to not care how good the dick is, but it's your best bet

Also is that her?

She's definitely fucking someone else

Also what the fuck do you think she's going to know about Hitler you fucking moron she was born in the 90's

we've been all over each other every weekend. i occupy her time so no chance of her sneaking off. she doesn't know how to drive so i am in total control.

do you want it to be her?

hes talking about when she goes back to deustchland

good point. ill leave that alone

I meant when she leaves the states, you don't need to be in control quite like that but women like it

well if the relationship is strong when she leaves its possible ill come with her to live or she stays here. we've mentioned both possibilities. but like i said..its still fresh

Seriously if this is her you are a god

Pray to your gods that she dosent get raped by shitskins

that's cool, don't let it die just cos it's long distance, only if you like her enough though

thanks

nudes?

she works in the Austin park neighborhood while shes here.

from our skype session

yo user help a b/rother out. She got any single friends

good job my man

German here, i live right next to Stuttgart. Can I take over in 5 months?

you in chicago? its a bunch of her friends here from germany

you a girl?

oh she is a 10 IMO, sorry ro she is gonna be sucking soo much dick once she is gone... and prob bigger than yours... enjoy while it lasts impregnate that bitch make it yours NOW!

German user here:
If you are really interested don't, google your questions instead. Its really annoying for us that everyone thinks of Nazis when a German appears.

If she is from Stuttgart google a recipe for "SpƤtzle" (really famous food down there) and surprise her!

YES Cover your DICK with Spatzle and surprise her!

ow you guys have no faith in women. 3/4 of posts about her sucking dong