Whats your experience with tinder been like Sup Forums?

Whats your experience with tinder been like Sup Forums?
I got it a few hours ago, got 6 matches already even though ive been pretty picky with who gets a swipe right.
what does Sup Forums usually say first to a match?

Got it about a month ago and i get around 4 or 5 matches a day and its been non stop hanging out with new people ever since, dont regret downloading it on bit.

Let's go for drinks

depends on your area, my area sucks for it

Been pretty crappy. I'm not a good looking guy and I have been honest in my bio. Had it around a month and had 3 matches within a 100 mile radius.The only one that went anywhere was with an Indian chick who was only visiting family here in Scotland. Currently 4000 miles away and well... chances of that happening are 0 now.

I found that Tinder has only lowered my self confidence further.

>tfw I only feel free to express this on a shit website where I am anonymous, even though I stopped caring years ago.

saw a few girls
They just delete me right after the date

its okay man, every comes here to vent out their problems.

Got my prom date from tinder

A waste of time. Got a fair few matches but only got to meet two, who turned out to be raging feminists

It doesn't help that I live in a "multicultural, cosmopolitan" capital

swipe right on everyone
delete bots
send the same joke to all matches
talk to the ones who talk back

You either get

A) Bots
B)Girls who will match with you but won't reply
C)Girls who do reply but never commit to actually meeting you.

I'm like a 7/10 and I couldnt get shit on it. Then again, I have no game.

Austin or San Fran?

I'm in Austin, see lots of trans and feminists.

what the fuck is up with girls who match but don't reply?

I'm guessing they expect you to be witty/funny/perfect. Yet what the fuck do they bring to the table? I'm not going to whisk them away on a magical journey of private islands and foreign cars.

Not bad, fucked 3 girls on there and don't use it often.

Just invite them over, smoke them out, watch netflix, and fuck. That it. I love Tinder because it really is just that simple. You don't even need to take girls out anymore or spend money on them. I smoke them out just like I was going to smoke a friend out except I get to plow them a couple times before they go home.

They do it for the same reason I do when I don't message girls back, you ugly.

London UK here. I didn't thinkTexas would have so many fems and trans? What happened?

then why match in the first place? faggot

They moved here from California. Everyone is super accepting here, except for the niggers, but we keep them on the east side. I've met probably 5 trans people at parties.

Have you never matched a landwhale on accident?

Austin is weird.

I couldn't get into it. It's always a fucking awkward experience.

Tinder is pretty great. I was super skeptical about it but made an account at an instance of a friend. I am only a few months out of a LTR and recently moved back to a small town and I am seeing all sorts of different strange - slutty chicks who are simply DTF to ladies who just want to hangout and take it slow. Both are profit.

Say something personal to them that they display in their profile or in their pics. Try to make a joke about it. Girls love humour but are terrible comedians. They'll laugh at anything playful and stupid that they feel has something to do with them.

We like to keep it that way too apparently.

It is a great city, other than the terrible traffic, and loads of hipsters. Cyclists are also the fucking worst here.

Met my girlfriend of 3 years on there. 10/10 would recommend

Hope you're wearing a rubber when you're doing that. Sounds like a fast-track way to get AIDS.

true dat

Nah, fuck it, if I get aids so be it. I just make sure they're young and not nasty af.

I'm more scared of getting a bitch pregnant than AIDS.

While I'm fucking them I always ask if they're on birth control, if so I cum inside them, if not then I pull out. Not 100% effective and pretty stupid on my side but I just don't think about it.

Met my ex girlfriend on Tinder. I'll probably download it again in a few months once I'm completely over her.

You should match with her again

i used it for a few weeks and got a bunch of matches with girls i was pretty picky with. never met up with any though cause i'm a huge faggot

bitches are flaky as fuck. there are some sluts out there who are down to bang, but a LOT of girls are just swiping around not taking it seriously with no intention of using it for what it was intended for.

if you live in LA or new york or something you can probably get laid easy

if you live in a small town your chances are slim unless you're hot as fuck.

One of my biggest fears is exactly that. We both deleted our Tinder profiles once we got serious and it would just suck finding her on there again.

I only swipe left.

It's either "no" or "she could do so much better".

Why do you fucking care, you see her pic and swipe left that's it. You aren't expecting her to stop taking cocks since yours, are you?

You just have to believe in yourself man. I bet you're missing out on hundreds of girls that liked you who you didn't like back. Tinder is all about confidence and if that's an issue for you then fake it until you make it!

Who cares bro, go fuck girls

conversation about hobbies and stuff, with snipets of my crazy houmor in between

Bitches love inappropriate jokes and shit

Dude she's on Tinder. She's expecting a thick hard cock, not a model to walk around in town with

broke up with my ex, got tinder, saw her on it within minutes of swiping

why would a feminists use tinder?

You guys are right

because feminists are all about sex without judgement

I've been super picky with likes. Got one match, sent her a message, but she hasn't responded. Been too lazy to get in contact with her.

What was that like?

I've MET me. There are no women that look at me and go "Yep. I want some of the grotesquely obese, pasty bald guy."

A sex-crazed syphilitic Barbary ape with irritable bowel syndrome would be an upgrade by comparison. At least, it should involve less personal shame.

So.... pasty skin, a microdick, and the personality of Randall Graves (only angrier) won't cut it?

because they want to get laid?

that's a really stupid question.

Just be funny then bro

I didnt think they liked sex.

i think youre a faggot.

Just got done banging a girl I met on tinder today.

Rethink your question, summerfag.
Why wouldn't they?

Clearly you're unhappy with yourself, so why don't you make a conscious (and dedicated) effort to change?

they love sex. they just hate men. it's a weird thing. I live really close a femanazi undergrad school. The best of my experience says they like it rough too.

Because they are feminists you fuckstick!

cool

Chekt

Ayy thats nice

Feminists are the most sexually depressed cunts of all. That's why they're trying to turn the situation as if it was some kind of empowerment or whatever bullshit they come up with.

Truth is they miss a good hard fucking and whoever is up for taking their ugly unused cunts is up for a fun ride.

Because I'm not worth the effort. Why would I put forth the effort on the behalf of a worthless little shitstain like me?

rock on

I can't stand the mass market, assembly line model that is internet dating. It just doesn't do anything for me. Too much effort for too little return.

Feminists are basically Chad; they wanna fuck for the inherent dominance that going out and banging provides.

You're fat, this you can fix. Rest will fix itself up.

Also you're on Sup Forums, summerfriend. You won't be getting the compassion you're after, so quit the self-bashing already.

Before you kill yourself or shoot up a school kill your parents they shouldn't ever make a fuckstick like you again.

Love all the insight Anons!

>tinder
>dating

Tinder is a sex app that you swipe left or right - is that a lot of effort for mommy's little NEET? Didn't you have enough GBPs for tendies tonight?

kids today are useless.

What a faggot
Also, checked

And what's your excuse?

1 week on it, 1 match, 1 bot.. feels bad mon

Aren't you clever? Did I hit anerve faggot ass bitch?

Not trying for sympathy. Don't want it. I know that's usually what people who talk like this are after, but I'm not. It's my armor. Armor with the spikes on the inside, but armor nonetheless.

Can't hurt me if I already hurt myself worse as my morning ritual and all that.

The original question was on one's experience with Tinder.

So. Many. Bots.

Parents WELL past breeding age. So no trouble there.

Besides. They made one son who's a doctor.

Don't cut yourself on that edge of yours, user.

When did he die?

oh the faggotry of what has now become Sup Forums

You can make it that much better by hitting that 'x' on your browser. You have the power, summerfriend.

you sound like the most unconfident beta ever, i bet you're the worst to hang out with. you should seriously consider suicide (and stream it if you do)

Still very much alive, not being an oxygen thief. Unlike his baby brother.

atta boy

As you can to by killing yourself. Go back to playing your sissy ass video games.

I concur!

>wouldswipeleftt/10

I meet women in real life. It's a lot more meaningful.

Did you just get here?

no you don't

I know, right? I've been here since March. All these newfags are starting to get to me.

I hear I'm not. Or, at the very least, I've gotten better at wearing the proverbial mask. Had several people visit on my last 72-hour psych hold.

But I hate me, so I probably have a much clearer perspective.

ah! but you can't call them a fat bitch in real life when they reject you can you!?

Then nothing will change, and you will continue to be miserable despite having the ability to change that. As another said, quit the self-bashing; it's quite literally the only thing preventing you from improving your life. Do you expect life to be anything BUT miserable when you have a defeatist attitude?

You call someone a "faggot ass bitch" and don't think you're the faggot?

My experience has been total shit. Absolute shit. Every single match I get, and nearly every profile I even see, are just bots. They all add you and send you the same messages trying to get your credit card number. Totally useless. Can't even remember the last time I talked to an actual person on there.

nice dub dub trips.

I don't feel the need to insult women who decide they aren't interested in me.

This guy gets it