I'm a Muslim ask me anything

I'm a Muslim ask me anything.

Don't forget we don't need to pray 24/7 for us to be Muslims. We like all humans sin it's inevitable.

I will reply to trolls within reason.

Sorry for short thread this afternoon, I was called for a meeting.

What are you guys planning to fuck up next?

Do you genuinely believe in sharia law

Why do you keep making this thread? You chose the worst religion, congrats

Why did you 911?

Are you ready for dajjal for he leads us against you his eye sees all

Do your dicks all stink like cheese?

Not a part of the global conspiracy.

Sharia literally means law. Therefore, yes I do believe in laws. I do not however believe that all aspects of Sharia law hold place in today's legal system. Most of it is still applicable, but a few parts need to be reformed.

To spread some information to people who have strong opinions about Islam, such as yourself, without really knowing anything about it.

wut

Not really worried about Dajjal (the antichrist). I think of it more metaphorically as what we perceive to be what is good for us but is in reality pulling us back.

Where are you from? i'm curious.

Aren't you guys allowed to lie all you want to unbelievers?

Nice copypasta.

Historians from all around agree that a Mohammed existed at that time period.

The Q'ran was written in Mecca because that was the place where Mohammed lived during the time he wrote the Q'ran.

Of course Kaaba is mentioned in the Q'ran because the Q'ran describes the pilgrimage that all Muslims must make at least once in their lifetime. The Kaaba is the location of Abraham's first temple which was originally Jewish. Jews, Muslim and Christians all believe in the same God with the same teachings. Muslims understood the significance of the temple of Abraham and made it a necessity for pilgrims to visit.

I think the fact that this post got the Kaaba story wrong shows how misinformed he is.

No we are circumcised.

Morocco originally. I currently live in Canada.

No we are only allowed to lie or break the rules of the Q'ran if our life or freedom is in turmoil. And only at the most extreme of cases.

For example, if I am a prisoner and I am starving, I am allowed to eat pork if no other options exist.

This is called Taqiya. You can google it.

I am not allowed to lie about the religion to make people believe me. Because then I would be spreading a false representation of the Holy word of God which is forbidden.

Seriously, what are the odds, wich city. also post more pics of you.

Vannesa hudgens, no muslim you fucking tards

It's not me. Are you Canadian too?

It's obviously not me.

How are we supposed to trust that you are spreading information because of peoples negative opinions and not simply because its your duty as a muslim? How are we supposed to trust anyone who is instructed by their dog to to lie to non believers in an attempt to convert or destroy us? you know, taqiya. Also I just ate pulled pork and I dislike anyone who doesn't like that shit, let alone not trying it because some pedo from the 6th century wasn't a fan. But at least pigs don't have to suffer halal customs.

What are your thoughts on ISIS and how they are following the teachings of the Quran? Specifically, to what extent are they being true and how they are possibly misinterpreting/bending its "rules"?

From a BBC News interview with an escaped prisoner, I heared that the Quran allows women to be taken and considered to be more or less "spoils of war". Because of this, they were allowed to be raped and abused by their captors. Strangely though, if they became pregnant, the captors were not allowed to do so again until after childbirth. What the female captive was telling the BBC was that her captors would use various contraception methods (mostly pills) on them so that they could continue without violating the Quran.

What's it like creating the same shit thread night after night, knowing that debates will arise and you will lose every single one of them? Do you ever think your time could be better spent doing something--anything--other than losing debates on Sup Forums about a violent cult created by a land pirate and pedophile?

>I heared that the Quran allows women to be taken and considered to be more or less "spoils of war"
Close. It's actually the Hadith where Muhammad is quoted as telling his men "You may use whatever your right hand possesses."

To be fair, Arabs were always rapacious barbarians, even before Islam. Islam just gave them the blessing to feel good about doing horrible things.

religion created by a rapist teaches its followers to rape. shieeeet

I am simply discussing my points of views and opinions. Nothing more. I am more interested in discussing and learning from other people than to spread anything. I couldn't care less what people choose to believe, in the end all beliefs are equivalent if they make the individual feel better.

Taqiya is a buzzword anti-muslims just love to use, but never bother to Google. Refer to:

Can i get some nudes of some local girls

Which type of muslim are you and what's your general opinion on diversities within the same fundament? Is the choice prophet/prophets more important than Allah and if not then why does acknowledging Ahmad piss the fundamentalist sunni off so hard?

I have googled it and it's so damaging to the credibility of the religion. You have to admit that it makes all practicing muslims less trust worthy knowing that every muslim is a missionary who can lie. Who must convert or destroy.

Should an individual really have an outlet that makes them believe that the next life is better than this? Making this life less valuable to them and others just so they can feel good about doing bad shit. Ah the afterlife has me covered, as long as I can justify my actions through referring to my medieval book I'll be rewarded.

how do you guys really feel about extermists?

like you hear people saying "omg muslims are all anti american blah" and then the liberals be like "theres a fuck load of muslims most of which look down on extremists"

okay so like what do you think about all this shit

>Should an individual really have an outlet that makes them believe that the next life is better than this? Making this life less valuable to them and others just so they can feel good about doing bad shit. Ah the afterlife has me covered, as long as I can justify my actions through referring to my medieval book I'll be rewarded.
This is an excellent point. In the simplest terms, religion cultivates misery by devaluing the physical world. There is absolutely no refuting this fact.

Islam is especially dangerous since it promises not only an afterlife but an afterlife benefits package if one manages to die in very specific service of Islam. It really damns Muhammad as basically being a psychopath to make such promises to his bloodthirsty devotees.

Indeed. Muhammad was fond of fucking prepubescent girls in particular. Perhaps this explains why child marriage is so prevalent in countries like Afghanistan and Yemen.

Muhammad led by example and the example he set was a truly terrible one. It really makes you laugh when people compare him to Jesus or the Buddha, neither of whom were warlords and pedophiles.

No, i am morocan.

>how do you guys really feel about extermists?
80% of Egyptian Muslims polled say they support extremism, .e.g., killing apostates even though they themselves would never kill an apostate.

>okay so like what do you think about all this shit
There's no such thing as a moderate Muslim. You're either a reformer or you're silently an Islamist who wants Sharia Law everywhere.

Must feel good to be a bomb-worshiper and be able to get away with it for free since the US and European governments are allowing you people to do whatever you want to other countries and let you get away with it, even when a lot of you flat out publicly state that you want to take over from within by slowly destroying whatever race is the majority and replace it with your own, along with your religion of murder and bombs.

Does it feel good? Does it feel good to know you can say and get away with anything, because the government will call everyone that stands against you a "racist"? Does it feel nice to know that social justice warriors will defend your religion of hate and murder because they're more scared of being called "racists" than being shot and killed by you people?

I hope your people get kicked out of every country they've invaded. Your bullshit has to end somewhere.

I hate ISIS. I wish their idiot followers would just wise up and learn to love rather than hate and kill.

The Q'ran or any philosophy can be interpreted in a number of ways. So yes, they are following the Q'ran, however in a completely different way that I myself do. Or Sufi Islam which is a very pacifist branch, or Naziri Islam which is a logician sect.

The other user had that right: Except we aren't barbarians lol. That's not nice.

I enjoy seeing other anons opinion. Some people bring froth really good points that I can think about.

I usually do my work on the side, so my time is being decently spent. It's like a break from my work.

We aren't that bad.

Don't have any.

Sunni. I find the diversities are good. The Q'ran can be interpreted in many different ways and it is interesting to see how these view points differ, It brings good debate. I find it stupid however that people fight over this with violence.

God is always the most important. That is undisputed. The prophets also are undisputed. However, their importance is disputed.

Just read the wikipedia page. It explains it super well. I also just explained to you pretty clearly what it is yet you chose to not listen.

I'll answer to trolls within reason.

Refer to: I hate ISIS. I wish their idiot followers would just wise up and learn to love rather than hate and kill.

I really can't stand them. Extremism of any kind is deplorable.

if I work at bbq save all the pork grease and dump it all in muslim graveyards is that terribly offensive?

>Should an individual really have an outlet that makes them believe that the next life is better than this? Making this life less valuable to them and others just so they can feel good about doing bad shit. Ah the afterlife has me covered, as long as I can justify my actions through referring to my medieval book I'll be rewarded.
Empathy is a worldly passion. All mainstream religions are based on devaluation of the world. On that basis, an athiest may feel and express empathy with more depth and conviction than a person of religious faith.

>I'll answer to trolls within reason

You are just going to ignore the fact that believing in a glory filled afterlife diminishes the only true life we have?

I ask as a Christian: Why do you think these extremist groups hate Christianity (the western world) more than the Jewish community that most Islamic controlled governments perpetrate?

Do you know that your religion is bullshit as like the other ones and that theres no god and no 72 virgins and no afterlife at all? Do we really still need religion in 2016? Isnt it time we stop with these bullshit ruining todays society? Cause i don't really see any good in it.

Post some pussy OP

interesting topic though... after religion is cleaned up, what will cause the next mass terrorist attacks?

Nationalists? Maybe invasions will make a comback?

Is Trump the new Hitler? Please say yes.

ITT: Taqiyya

Well at least the world would be less hypocrite without fairy tales justifying peoples deaths