Just moved from Europe to Boston this summer. I know absolutely no one here, yet

Just moved from Europe to Boston this summer. I know absolutely no one here, yet..

How can I (safely) find a pot dealer?? Maybe there are some kind locals here with any good advice?

Make friends, dont act sketchy, ask for a connect.

also check my trips dub dub

im the fucking best

Get on craigslist.orgasm and ask for weed.

arent I on a roll? two dubs in a row

lets go further, sayiaannn

Do you feel tired, but can't sleep?
Ever feel nauseous?
Does your back hurt?

CONGRATULATIONS!

Go to the pot doctor in Quincy, get a medical card in 15 minutes, then skip your gay little ass over to Brookline and hit the dispensary.

wtf 3 dubs in a row? im a god

this is a dubs thread now

Well ok

fuck me i only got 3 dubs in a row :(

QQ xD

Is really that simple?

Btw, I'm a European citizen, so I don't know if that complicates thing.

Plus, I'm in Boston for work, so I have to be really discrete about this shit about my colleagues, who are all boring faggots..

Order pizza near a college. Ask delivery guy.

If that doesnt work, then ask a random black guy on the street. It's risky, but it might work

Haha, love this idea. Are these proven methods, or you guys just want me to make a fool out of myself?

Are there any streets in Boston where I could just walk up and down, and eventually someone would approach me and ask if I want to buy?

Haha, I just feel that this is so stereotyical that the black guy would beat me up or something.

Go to nearest place that sells blunts after midnight like a gas station, ask anyone who buys one. really easy to spot the stoners, this has worked for my friend multiple times.

Go to any place that looks like this and ask

dubzz xD

get in good with a cabbie or an uber driver...they are always a good way to hook up in a foreign town...ask em for their card..usually if they hav a biz card they work off the books and dabble in middlemaning

Better question: Why in the name of Nikola Tesla's pendulous left testicle would you come to this shit-tier country?

Just staying here for the summer, I'll head back to Europe in August.

Thanks, will definitely consider this.

Also good idea, but I just feel so awkward asking people for this kind of shit. I know that I myself would be freaked out if a stranger asked me for a hook-up, I just imagine everyone else is like that as well.

Approaching someone with a question like this, whether it's a guy who bought a blunt from a gas station or an uber driver, it is just so out of my fucking comfort zone. Am I a pussy?

This method i basically proven. But it'll only work if the delivery guy is young/in college, and it might not work if you look like a cop. Just tip him good and ask if he knows where you can score some weed.

Best case scenario he knows a dealer and hooks you up.

Okay-scenario he doesnt know a dealer, but tells you somewhere you might find one.

Worst case scenario he says no and you have a delicious pizza

To add to this. If you feel weird about askin, then just explain your situation briefly. You're originally from europe and don't know anyone in Boston, so you're sorry to ask such a bold question, but you really wanna get your smoke on. They'll understand

can confirm, i was friends with a ton of pizza delivery guys and they all smoked weed and got dank ass tips from the drunk ass college kids

>Haha, love this idea. Are these proven methods, or you guys just want me to make a fool out of myself?

I've had success about half of the time with the old "ask a pizza guy" trick. If they don't have a connect they'll just sheepishly say something like "nah man I dunno...".

>Are there any streets in Boston where I could just walk up and down, and eventually someone would approach me and ask if I want to buy?

I've never seen nor heard of this happening IRL. Only seen stories online, so probably not a real (or a very rare) thing, at least in the US.

Try hitting up a dive bar, college campus, skate park, or anywhere that looks 4/20 friendly and ask some guy if they have a hookup. I've done this in many cities and states and works like 80% of the time.

This one sounds good, will try this myself.

Thanks for confirming this. Never imagined Sup Forums would be this helpful and friendly, No one has called a me a fuckface, jew or nigger yet, wow.

Nice 69 dub dub trip

It seems like when Sup Forums wants to talk about weed, everyone becomes friendly and helpful.

There's weed literally everywhere dude

I think it's a bit more dry in the summer, since most of the college kids are gone.

Any experience with asking someone at a smoke shop? I did this once in Austin, TX and the guy behind the counter freaked out :P

It might be different with cannabis having a medicinal purpose in Boston. I'm not in Boston, but finding weed is easy anywhere