Why do women have bad taste in music?

Why do women have bad taste in music?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Death_of_the_West
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think wanting penises in general somehow get in the way of having good taste in music

what is this "good taste in music" that apparently all men have?

Something that takes a bit more effort to appreciate and hits you more emotionally in the long run. To women it seems like fun sounds.

that describes none of what Sup Forums listens to

Music is my life! Arctic Monkeys, Twenty One Pilots, The Weeknd, Drake, the list goes on...

Tbh I know more women with good taste in music than men.

The men with good taste is music I do know have far superior taste to any of the woman though.

I know many men with decent taste but two women with really good taste, one of them is probably more patrician than me

Nah, fags have good taste.

>Madonna, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga
>good taste

Yeah

This, men have no middle ground.

80% of girls i know in one quote.

because women are scientifically inferior, and i have the facts to prove it. anyone with a functioning brain would know this.

women should never be involved in music. that's how we get trite like kate bush, grimes, and marina

nice generalization there friend

You aren't 19 forever though.

I'm fucking plebian as fuck and in my entire life I have never met a girl who even came close to being as patrician as the unpatrician me.

Literally all my gf and my friend listens to is Ariana Grande. In the last 100 songs I've heard her play if say 50-60% of them were Ariana Grande songs.

*my gf and her friends

the 1975 is good tho
take an art history class faggot

>art history girls
If I wanted to get my dick cut off and accused of rape I'd just rape your mother than cut my own dick off

goddamn i hate women

only psych girls accuse ppl of rape

Nice tripcode my friend, very funny, made me laugh

only girls accuse people of rape

Women are a big joke, and an even bigger joke is that I, or any male whatsoever, should give a fuck about them, and put them first, the joke that our parents told us.

Seriously. What a fucking joke.

They have so much potential, but they don't try anything. They have pretty faces but they don't nuture them. They have lithe bodies and don't maintain them. They have social skills and choose to be sociopaths. What's the point to women, beyond proliferating the human existence? Really, what is it?

Do they pursue anything beyond attempts usurp their peers, anything beyond what's approved by their peer-group, their bullshit flock? No, they don't. Everything is cultivated in an indirect attempt at usurping someone or manipulating someone so you can usurp them later. What's the fucking point.

Yet they feel fucking entitled to a man's best effort, to some man that's going to present them with their very own quirky Wes Anderson adventure experience because they're too fucking vapid to entertain themselves on a Saturday night, in addition to expensive and thoughtful dates and presents every arbitrary length of time, when the most they've ever offered him is a disinterested blowjob at the end of the day after which they feel compelled to complain because he didn't cum, when honestly if they'd actually give a shit and invested a somewhat substantial effort he'd cum in fucking seconds because blowjobs are amazing and aren't hard.

Fuck.

What a warped, sick fucking joke women are.

Unless you find the special, not entirely vapid 1% of women, there's absolutely no point to having a girlfriend.

women are a meme

Because most of the time they don't need to be interesting to get laid.

and/or

They don't need anything to fill the void in themselves so they don't really dig too far into any art or w/e (this would only apply to the social ones i guess)

That's the most i can come up with desu

I know.

I'm just mad because I feel our parents should have told us this, but they didn't. I was perpetually lied to and told that women are ethereal and special, but they're not.

a void*

you realize thats other MENS fault right?

How

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don’t care what humans think is impossible. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Ooh, black and yellow! Let’s shake it up a little. Barry! Breakfast is ready! Ooming! Hang on a second. Hello? - Barry? - Adam? - Oan you believe this is happening? - I can’t. I’ll pick you up. Looking sharp. Use the stairs. Your father paid good money for those. Sorry. I’m excited. Here’s the graduate. We’re very proud of you, son. A perfect report card, all B’s. Very proud. Ma! I got a thing going here. - You got lint on your fuzz. - Ow! That’s me! - Wave to us! We’ll be in row 118,000. - Bye! Barry, I told you, stop flying in the house! - Hey, Adam. - Hey, Barry. - Is that fuzz gel? - A little. Special day, graduation. Never thought I’d make it. Three days grade school, three days high school. Those were awkward. Three days college. I’m glad I took a day and hitchhiked around the hive. You did come back different. - Hi, Barry. - Artie, growing a mustache? Looks good. - Hear about Frankie? - Yeah. - You going to the funeral? - No, I’m not going. Everybody knows, sting someone, you die. Don’t waste it on a squirrel. Such a hothead. I guess he could have just gotten out of the way. I love this incorporating an amusement park into our day. That’s why we don’t need vacations. Boy, quite a bit of pomp… under the circumstances. - Well, Adam, today we are men. - We are! - Bee-men. - Amen! Hallelujah! Students, faculty, distinguished bees, please welcome Dean Buzzwell. Welcome, New Hive Oity graduating class of… …9:15. That concludes our ceremonies. And begins your career at Honex Industries! Will we pick ourjob today? I heard it’s just orientation. Heads up! Here we go. Keep your hands and antennas inside the tram at all times.

>Because most of the time they don't need to be interesting to get laid.
This is what we need to fix.

We as men need to stand up and say enough is enough to the fucking placid and content masses of females. We need to tell them that we can just as easily use our hands and pillows, that we don't fucking need them and WON'T pursue them until they pursue something goddamn more substantial than a goddamn snapchat filter.

Women need to be punished. WE need to punish them.

Go back to bed r9k

Tell me why I'm wrong or don't reply to me.

because other MEN will fuck them regardless of what they bring to the table besides their pussy?
do you not realize this???????
don't blame women
blame men

Because this thread isn't full of generalization, right?

Only rapists rape though ;)

Ah yea i guess u can say that
Though at the same time i guess u can say that women need more self-restraint and self-respect to not let just anyone fuck them
Actually you can say it for both genders...
Tbh from the looks of it everyone just wants sex and society is just giving more and more to hedonistic pleasures.

Tbh this problem really stems from our culture as a whole. Unless we take back some traditional values it seems everyone will sink more into hedonism.

>more self-restraint and self-respect to not let just anyone fuck them
They don't.

Women do have standards. Even the average ones have high standards, disproportionately high standards that they can get away with because they have a vagina and there exist enough stupid fucking men buying into the societal-imposed importance of meaningless, feral fucking when it's more cost-effective and convenient to just use your hand.

there's nothing wrong with rape though

only faggots and women think it's bad. the weak should fear the strong

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Death_of_the_West

Good point I'm glad you be swayed me to your side :^)

having good (unique) taste comes from having access to music and time to listen, which often only people who are at least moderately reclusive do.

a lot of women who in their formative years are extroverted or attractive won't be recluses

fucking below average women will still get so much dick that they don't even deserve just because they're women

in a way it makes a lot of sense evolutionary but it's still ridiculous

this is what Sup Forums fails to understand. other MEN are ruining it for us

This is accurate.

My only grievance is that these attractive, extroverted women will claim to be into music, when they're not. They'll parade their ill-cultivated and shallow tastes as though it's unique, when it's not, just like they're go on social media and post how they're such a friendless loser because they're spending a Friday night watching Netflix instead of galpal-ing it up.

They are insincere and they are shallow.

m8 every kid who listens to death grips and nmh does the same shit
stop blaming women lmao

You mean other men have already ruined it for us.

If you're beyond your teen years, it's already too late. Take the black pill. There's no hope, no magic, no escape.

there's a ton of dudes who do that too, it's more a tumblr spillover thing where everyone competes to have the shitiest life.

I've taken the black pill its tough to swallow but oh well I have my hobbies

You're right. I was only focused on women because that's the thread's subject.

I didn't know I was on /r9k/

I AM A BIG BOY AND I WILL
SWALLOW IT ALL
SWALLOW IT ALL
SWALLOW IT ALL

Nice edge sharpening you fucking misogynist degenerates.

Shut the fuck up.

You think adding strong language to this post while not replying to anyone in particular will make it any less aimless and vapid.

You've contributed nothing.

You're nothing.

I
FUCKED IT ALL AWAY
NOW I'M NOTHING

If I'm nothing why are you paying any attention to what's being said? The irony's so rich I'm going to just let you wallow in it you sad fuck.

>so bereft of rebuttals that he has to cling to the literal interpretation of what was clearly a figurative statement
Desperation.

Yeah but the problem with this whole thread is that it implies women are by and large attractive and extroverted. Which they fucking aren't lmao. The reason you don't "see" girls who have good taste in music is because they are probably in their bedrooms. Browsing Sup Forums. Like you.

I know as many normie guys as normie girls. They listen to the same music. This exact thread gets posted every fucking two days despite being a flawed representation of women. The only reason it gets posted over and over is that it makes you fucking faggots feel better about the fact that you don't get laid.

>so bereft of purpose in life that he clings to a heavily ill-informed argument projecting his intellectual flatulence
>perpetuating petty practise
Duplicity and ignorance.